Kaboodle Kitchen

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (48)

Kaboodle Microwave Box

Panels with holes misaligned.
Panels drilled on the wrong side.
Panels banded that didn't need to be (unseen edge) and panels that needed to be banded weren't.
Poor instructions.
No panel identification.
When I contacted Kaboodle to notify them of their rubbish, they wanted me to do all the leg work.
Lazy company.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Dave, our team are wanting to assist you with this issue but require more information from you to proceed as they have previously indicated. Please contact our customer service team so we can work with you to find a resolution.

Dave E
Dave E
rupottySydney, NSW

Never again order is easy but delivery and actual product :-(

Oh boy never again!
Ordered at Bunnings Alexandria and was promised delivery in 7-14 days as everything in stock!
2 weeks later no delivery date so emailed Bunnings who advised Kaboodle stuffed up and delays with delivery.
3 weeks later more delays but was advised delivery of cupboards maybe this week or early next but not the benchtop!
Delivery of cupboards was finally received 4 weeks later but still no benchtop. No delivery date confirmed yet so unable to install kitchen...

The quality of the cupboards is not great either, Polyurathane finish looks very thin and ordinary
Gee organisation and customer service is shocking... So difficult to phone Bunnings and actually speak to someone :-(

rupotty

Still no benchtop... For a kitchen that was supposed to be in stock bit and pieces everywhere. Had to go into Bunnings to collect the sink, taps etc as doefot to deliver them and still no sign. of the benchtop. Disorganised mess.

Total rubbish

The cheapest nastiest chipboard possible. 1000s of dollars wasted on this kitchen. Looked nice in Bunnings though! Buyers remorse is a real thing...I have it now.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Appreciate you letting us know - we will pass this feedback on. Regards, kaboodle

Poor measurements
Poor measurementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Measured up wrong by bunnings

Paid to have kitchen measured up by bunnings but apond delivery the kitchen bench was to long.we paid 6000 bucks for our kitchen..there's no follow up from bunnings to leave any feed back.kaboodoo must be rubbing the hands together..no service great parter bunnings.

Rick
RickMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent value, great service.

I have installed cupboards & benchtops in a kitchen and a large utility room. Delivery was quick & the assembly & installation was simple with clear instructions in each pack. The rooms have been occupied for 3 years and perform well & look as good as when first installed. I made a warranty claim on some of the doors and the matter was dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently. Happy

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Rick, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Very disappointing

Started the process in end of October 2020 now at July 2021 and don’t have a functioning kitchen. No water, power bench tops etc.
Very disappointing. They promised the word delivered an atlas. They still can’t tell me when they will finish it.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

How is this for customer satisfaction

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing product and service

Doors are a poor fit to the cabinets. The gaps between each door including corner doors are far too large.
Many back and forth emails with customer service to be told I haven’t adjusted the doors correctly. I am a licensed tradesman and building supervisor so I haven’t come down in the last shower.
I could not recommend their product based on my experience.

Scott
ScottPeel, WA

Dissatisfied

Doors fallen off drawer runner jamming up
Corner hinges spreading bout 2 years old. Would not recommend this product. Very disappointed.

Matthew R.
Matthew R.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, do not waste your time!

Arlene
ArleneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Dont do it

Poor quality ,poor customer service from kaboodle themselves. The product is badly made. Do yourself a favour and go to a kitchen place. 3 goes and the doors were still terrible . Plus it was an $8500 small kitchen. With premium finishes.Would give zero stars if I could

Antium
AntiumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not that cheap but very nasty

Dont waste your money

They are cheap & nasty...might look good but thats as far as it goes, We have had our kitchen going on 3 years, Laminate is starting to come off edge of cupboard, Door handle's have discoloured, We have had to replace draw runners & the list goes on, I would never use Kaboodle again & hope my review will help others to spend there money elsewhere

Almac Wangaratta
Almac WangarattaNortheast, VIC

Kitchen

I installed a gloss white kitchen in 2015, I fit a lot of Kaboodle kitchens and laundry, I contacted Kaboodle over the yellowing of the gloss cabinets, Kaboodle were fantastic and replaced the faulty panels
I have a handyman business, I have done a lot of Kaboodle kitchens, The secret to flat pack kitchens is set out set out set out, get your levels accurate, I find their carcasses good and strong, I found no issues with the new doors, hinges and of a medium quality, I noticed the new hinges for corner base cabinets the quality has improved
I have recommended and installed Kaboodle for a long time, I had to repair installations done my customers themselves, the main issue is levels and incorrect assembly
Regards
Almac
Wangaratta

Happy as
Happy asFar North Queensland, QLD

Shocking quality

The cupboards looked great but now, less than 3 years and the doors and draw fronts have all warped. We installed these using all kaboodle parts, hinges etc. We spent quite a bit of money on these and they are all warped. Have contacted Bunnings 3 times now about this problem and have had no response at all.
Dont waste your time buying these. We have 14 door fronts and 6 door fronts, that have warped. It is just a normal home kitchen.