Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Andrew M.
Andrew M.

Outstanding customer service .

I recently had a few minor problems with my Kaboodle Kitchen (corner door hinges and a cupboard door need replacing ). The folks at Kaboodle replaced both for me (even posted them to me ) all they required was the receipts for the purchase of the items . This is outstanding customer service considering I purchased the kitchen nearly 5 years ago (even a statutory warranty is only good for 4 years ).
Absolutely outstanding customer service .

Andrew Moreno

Taree N.s.w

wendy
wendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kaboodle Worked well

Needed a couple of cupboards installed. Heavy ! But great now everything is up and running. DONT get the cupboard insert for the pantry..good quality but was expensive.....and waste of money. Everything else was fine.

Ocean B.
Ocean B.Perth, WA

DO NOT BUY KABOODLE

I am on a budget so figured Kaboodle is a great option.
To my frustration the carcass for the drawers are drilled incorrectly and do not allign there is a 10 to 23mm variation from left to right.
Therefore the drawers do not work in my case i have push to open, so the don't push close.
I have pleaded with kaboodle to help rectify this but they refuse and claim it is not a warranty issue.

There cnc machine clearly was out of calibration nothing more nothing less.
The after service with kaboodle are terrible.....

CapeAvi
CapeAviPerth, WA

Kaboodle Push to open problematical

The push to open option for Kaboodle kitchens is problematical. Despite all runners positioned on pre drilled holes draws do not close in the same position. Because they need to be pushed to open they are more proud of the cabinets. Soft close with handles would be better option.

Flighted
FlightedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Relatively Easy Good Quality DIY Product

Happy with the product but poor service

Rick
RickVictoria

Want a refund

They cannot accomodate your needs if your ceiling is 2.7 meters high they came out designed a disaster it is terrible and I want a refund I cannot recommend there kitchen

Jo77
Jo77Kimberley, WA

Disappointed with benchtops

Purchased a 6yr old home 4 months ago with a kaboodle kitchen which looked amazing, after a few weeks I noticed scratches in a certain area & now no matter where you look it looks dull & scratched everywhere. The scratches are from smooth objects moving on the bench. Ive lived in houses & never had such issues with benchtops :-(

Cat
CatSouth West, QLD

We love our Kaboodle kitchen, don't understand all the negativity

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Upset

Bought a house with a Kaboodle kitchen in it. We replaced some of the damaged doors only to realise that the rest of the white kitchen had discolored to off white. When we pulled a drawer out all of the ball bearings fell out. The cheap board cabinets are held together by screwing into the chip board.
We approached Kaboodle regarding the discolored doors but they wouldn't help as we didn't have receipts.
I would never buy Kaboodle by choice as it is overpriced and rubbish.

Miz
MizMitcham

Kaboodle design does not comply with regulations and fails a compliance audit

Terri34
Terri34AU

Excellent choice for a rental house

Craig
Craig

Unbelievably bad service

Anna M
Anna MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting for 3 months so far

I have been waiting on benchtops since April. Its now July. Our order was lost. Staff at bunnings had no idea what was happening. We didnt start to get some action until I lost my temper but even so we still dont have benchtops and I just received a phone call to say that they have gone to production but the interesting thing is no one has been here to make the templates so how can it be true that they have gone to production? I was told in the phone call that the benchtops will be here to be installed in 20 workings days. Another months time. I would not suggest using Bunnings for Kaboodle Kitchens and really wish I had gone elsewhere. Heaven knows when I will get my benchtops.

Jodi
JodiSydney, NSW

Don't go for a Kaboodle kitchen - you get what you pay for!! Cheap and nasty!!

Lynn Bragg
Lynn BraggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kaboodle has no respect for their customers

Do not put in a Kaboodle kitchen
I have had this one for 6 years and it has had so many replacement parts. The corner doors drop...have replace hinges 3 times. The vinyl is peeling off under the cupboard doors ...had two replaced by Bunnings.
I have contacted Kaboodle and one man was pleasant and willing to help but the next man was so rude he had me in tears. Their customers mean little to them.
I would never buy or recommend this product EVER!!!!! If nothing is done I will be taking it to the Ombudsman or the ACCC...

Dim
DimMelbourne

Supplied hardware needs updating

Installed two kaboodle kitchens recently. The quality was reasonable. If you're going to choose Kaboodle though, ask for a Cabiseal along with the rest of your hardware for the dishwasher integration.

trevor.orsaris
trevor.orsarisSydney, NSW

steer clear at all costs

Kitchen/laundry purchased and put in in 2013. 4 years later half the cupboards have gone from white to a light brown/cream colour. Kabiodle wont take ownership of it, even though there’s heaps of reviews claiming the same thing.

Not happy

Drawers are very stiff. Everything was difficult to build. Ikea so much easier to build the cabinets. Drawers were smooth from the start. Kaboodle didn’t even have the right size screws for the handles, made them extremely difficult to put on door and drawer fronts

Dan
DanWheatbelt, WA

Poor quality.

Lisa
LisaPort Stephens

Kaboodle Lacks Respect.

We have been booked on a Kaboodle Information night. To get there in time I have had to take time off work. Kaboodle has all of our contact details but not once did they pay us any respect in advising the time had changed. If this is how they start the process I think I will take the advice of the majority of reviews and avoid any further dealing with them.

Eliseld
EliseldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money

My Kitchen is just over 6 years old and has to be replaced because:
1) Cupboard doors are falling off
2) Tap has split and spits water everywhere
3) Water damage under the sink and the door has collapsed
4) A leaking kettle has caused the bench top to buckle

I am the only person living in the house, so the kitchen has not had a hard life.

Jake2049
Jake2049Central West, NSW

Worst quality ever

I just bought a house built 4 yrs ago with a kaboodle kitchen and ever due appliances. In the last 2 weeks have had to replace the tap which split because of poor finishing of metal sleeve, the stove top because very low gas flow and the dishwasher as it did not fit a standard plate. Spend more for better quality, will save you in the long run

criticalcustomer
criticalcustomerAU

Quality of benchtops

Purchased Kaboodle benchtops not long ago but after only a couple of months they are showing alot of scratches already, Im not impressed, Has anyone else had this issue ?
Update- Contacted Kaboodle, & very happy with the outcome.

Worst customer service by Kaboodle and Bunnings

Started off with a so called expert at Bunnings in Bayswater wasted 2 hours with her we had to contact her regarding the kitchen took another week to get back to me than she wasn’t confident so we had a kitchen consultant come out another wasted week put a deposit down and told the benchtop will be ready in 12 working days so had all trades booked now it won’t be ready until the 12th even though paid the deposit ages ago What an absolute nightmare we had to contact them and follow up on everything rethink going with this mob bunch of cowboys