Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Shocker

davey
davey

Some cabinets change from white to yellow

Over time some panels have changed colour,a problem that Kaboodle has been aware of for a decade, they do replace the items, but it is a huge job to replace everything, and so much hassle, I will be sending the bill from the cabinet makers to kaboodle,why should I pay for your known faulty products. My advice BUY ELSEWHERE my kitchen looks terrible but yours doesn't have to ,very deceptive company.

])RAG()NAU

Double, triple and quadruple check

])RAG()N

over a year now, and I have one door turning yellow

])RAG()N

Got a replacement door and just installed it,, Fingers crossed it doesn't go the same.

Unacceptably long wait for cabinet doors

I purchased base kitchen cabinets from store, after purchase and build told that timber look doors and kickboard will take 4-6 weeks and no guaranteed delivery date. Where is the good service and convenience in this?

Robert

John VA
John VAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incompetence behind belief

very attractuve kitchen

just installed a charcoal kitchen for friends, this was my 6th caboodle, but first touch door and drawer one, had a problem setting up as normal gap between door and cupboard is around 2 mm, the drawer setup is more than 5mm with drawers standing out, we ended up getting all info of youtube. just to point out another fault with a sink base unit the front rail should be turned allowing the cut for sink, extra holes on same hole pattern would be good, my opinion is ,get an experienced installer to do kitchen as from step 1, if floor is not level your in trouble straight away,
looking forward to my next one.

sha
sha

Warranty help response update not feeling ripped off any more

The response from kaboodle has been great their warranty has been true to their word and have replaced every panel all 50 of them doors, panels etc big job for me though picking everything up an pulling out the old an replacing with new an oh my so much cardboard to despose of lets hope the new ones last a little longer than the ones that went yellow, a little overwhelming it all has been but kaboodle has been helpful an very nice am a lot happier than last week, from sha

Benchtop debarkle.

Disappointed

The planning, design and purchase of our kitchen was good. The staff advised us that our kitchen would be completed in the one order so that the colour/ finish would be consistent. Our kitchen is white high gloss and I have no complaints until now as the white high gloss finish has started yellowing. Some doors started to yellow before the others but now all but one door has turned to a creamy off white. I am totally disappointed as they don't look any good against the white high gloss tiles and splash back.

Shirley pennington
Shirley penningtonHalls head Mandurah

rubbish also

Bought from Bunnings kabbudle kitchen also Lamanate. Gloss top the inside of the cubard doors should be rounded off they have very sharp corners very dangerous I cought my arm and got it sliced open. Also don't get gloss Lamanate kitchen work tops they scratch terrible we waisted 1.800 dollars we had to pull it off it was that bad. Replaced it with granite

No product backing, poor customer service and a sub standard product.

Shocking. Unethical. Never to be recommended.

jirgool
jirgoolsydney

Disappointing

Blondie-ness
Blondie-nessSydney

Assembles easy, but will it last?

Didn't work out the first time but great customer service!

This was our 8th kitchen we have put into a rental property. Bunnings made some mistakes in the sales process so that cabinets did not fit together properly. We were unable to contact Bunnings in the process which was not good. However, Kaboodle helped us out with great customer service and by personally coming along and fixing Bunnings mistakes. Thanks Allan for your help! This does not happen very often, so we are very pleased.

RonoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Krusty the Clown needs to leave Kaboodle

I want to love kaboodle but every panel in a cabinet needs to be mm perfect; and it aint. Also half decent screw pressure rips throughthe melamine. It aint cheap IMO, so it should be better.

Rono

Good follow-up from Kaboodle today regarding my small concerns. Appreciated.

Jess
JessMelbourne

Very easy, anyone can do it!

We put together a kaboodle kitchen earlier this year and were really happy with how it turned out. We used a combination of nougat truffle and lumpiness metallic doors which went together very nicely. Since my husband was a tradie, he was great at assembling everything;) I also picked up the drill and put together some of the cabinets, and had no trouble at all. We upgraded to metal sided drawers which had soft close hinges, which I absaloutely love!

2 benchtop S and they still can't get it right

Ordered my kitchen and they put a join in the extra long bench top in the wrong place and it was damaged, so we ordered a replacement one 7 days later it arrives and now I have a 25cm scratch on my black benchtop and the end doesn't have s finish on it . Let's reorder another one but it's going to take 7 more days to arrive . This company is a joke I would never buy off them again.

Good value for the money

I used a kaboodle kitchen in my new home, and I have no carpentry experience and had no trouble putting it together. I found the quality to be good and the staff were more than helpful. Numbering the parts would have been helpful with the putting together.

very poor quality and customer service

Most panels in our delivery required cleaning due to hot melt glue from the packaging.
Many panels were chipped.
Some panels were scratched.
After 4 sets of replacement parts were no better than the poor quality originals the quality issues have been resolved. This has taken 10 weeks.
According to the state manager we bought an entry level kitchen that most rental property owners would put up with. Very disappointing.

Sarzie Mac
Sarzie MacSydney

Suited my small kitchenette

Mike
Mike

My biggest mistake

Bunnings measured wrong. Mmmm. Kaboodle cabinet skeletons went together very easy to do. Issue is with the Heritage drawer fronts and all door panels. They are all BOWED. Even after going for replacements at the local Bunnings and removing the new stock from there packaging. Every panel has a bow in it. Kaboodle says that a bow tolerance is allowed. Had we known that in the first place we definitely wouldn't have purchased at $7,000. Kaboodle hand balled it back to Bunnings so we could get a refund on those doors and fronts. "They bow because of that they are routed " Kaboodles' reply. What a load of garbage. Decided to go solid white gloss instead, guess what, all bowed.