Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Total rubbish

The cheapest nastiest chipboard possible. 1000s of dollars wasted on this kitchen. Looked nice in Bunnings though! Buyers remorse is a real thing...I have it now.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Appreciate you letting us know - we will pass this feedback on. Regards, kaboodle

Annette vince
Annette vinceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result

What a great Job.
We had only part of out Kitchen updated but it fits in perfectly with the existing and the colour match is just right
It Was all left very clean.

how long can you use?
how long can you use?Perth, WA

Replacement doors

I had my Units quite a few years so I was pleasantly surprised when they offered to replace all the doors even though only two had faded after all those year without the receipt but i did have the numbers on the doors i was able to submit , the whole experience was very quickly dealt with & help was offered all way through the experience , the delivery was on time on the day that was convenient to me & with a call 1 hour before delivery on the day , I can not falter the after care service WELL DONE to every one who help make my laundry like new again

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Glad to hear this was resolved quickly for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

Very good value for money.

We installed the product ourselves to reduce our overall costs. Everything went together well and there was a high level of accuracy in the manufacturing. Most possible issues were solved by measuring as accurately as possible and working around our older house where some of the walls and the flooring was a little out of shape. We also had to be careful moving all the panels etc up a flight of stairs and avoid any scratches and bumps, but we are very happy with the result.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Brian H.
Brian H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service was great

The replacement product was exactly what I needed, It arrived promptly and the assistance from Trey was brilliant, and his follow-up was not expected

Kaboodle rubbish

Greg
GregRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Problem solved

Our kitchen was measured and supplied by Bunnings. Assembly was done by myself. Overall very happy with the experience and end result. Only negative was a problem about 12 months later with the soft close drawer runners. Contacted Kaboodle and they resolved the problem immediately by replacing the drawer runners. No argument or confrontation they couldn't do enough to help. Very happy with end result and the way I was treated by service team. Good value.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback Greg and sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Unhappy
UnhappyHunter Region, NSW

Never buy a kaboodle Kitchen

We paid for a kaboodle Kitchen to be installed. Never again. Scratches and paint runs all over cabinets and drawers. We paid for a pattern on draws. One cupboard with no pattern., 6 Parts missing. After we have contacted them & all parts re ordered twice. We still don't have our Kitchen completed.

Gus
Gus

Customer service second to none

Had a great experience dealing with the customer service team. Polite and easy to deal with and would recommend there products

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer service department! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

simo
simo

replace parts

very happy with the service ,had sum bad hingers which were replaced 'i found these products good value for money

alnjan
alnjan

Great Quality Products

I built a kitchen from scratch using Kaboòdle everything went according to plan with the help of the kitchen specialist at my local Bunnings store i would highly recommend this to anyone with a small degree of diy skill.

Don’t do it!!!!

We had our quote done through Bunnings and the got it wrong every step
Of the way. Measurements were off, it looked like Frankenstein mess by the end because bunnings just don’t have any attention to detail.

Leigh Goodwin
Leigh Goodwin Central Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

My parents had a problem that this company didn’t hesitate to rectify.
Trey was genuine and the service was fast. Thank-you.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Leigh – thank you for sharing your positive experience. We’re glad to hear everything was resolved quickly for you.

Rogerp
RogerpGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great warranty support

Our vinyl wrap kitchen started to change color approximately 9 years after installation but was otherwise in as new condition. I called Kaboodle about the problem and they acknowledged the problem and confirmed that they would replace the entire kitchen and pay for the re-installation. They provided a catalog of all the new colors and kitchen finishes that I could choose from and asked me to get 3 quotes for the install. I now have a new kitchen and it looks great! Thanks Kaboodle for the great support!

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Glad to hear this was resolved for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

Rick
RickMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent value, great service.

I have installed cupboards & benchtops in a kitchen and a large utility room. Delivery was quick & the assembly & installation was simple with clear instructions in each pack. The rooms have been occupied for 3 years and perform well & look as good as when first installed. I made a warranty claim on some of the doors and the matter was dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently. Happy

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Rick, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Tereesa C.
Tereesa C.asked

ow long is warranty on discolouration of the white cupboards

Disappointed
Disappointed

Don’t know sorry we have had ours installed a couple of months really disappointed with the finish and quality. Kaboodle said that they would contact us weeks ago to discuss still waiting ☹️

Stephen O.
Stephen O.asked

Hi, we are getting a new kitchen and we are struggling to make a decision on the finish of the cabinets/draws/under bench panels. At the moment we are just going for white through top and bottom in a modern profile. Do we have it down to premium thermoformed egg white gloss or macaroon silk finish or meringue gloss finish. We are having a wooden look floor so I think we are not going two tone on the cabinets. We think the bench top will be think solid and also a light colour like frost or similar. Any suggestions please or personal recommendations from using any of these finishes.

May B.
May B.asked

I have just installed a Kaboodle kitchen

The draws do not close all the way (Issue is with the 900 draws)

Is there an integrated dishwasher you recommend? I already have the panel. When the dishwasher door opens it must not hit the kick board. Appears to not work with Bosch?

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives