Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes (11) · No
Brian H.
Brian H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service was great

The replacement product was exactly what I needed, It arrived promptly and the assistance from Trey was brilliant, and his follow-up was not expected

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

DissapointedRenovatorNSW
DissapointedRenovatorNSWHunter Region, NSW

Run away as far as you can from Kaboodle Kitchens its still not refunded/fixed.

Lili C.
Lili C.Sydney, NSW

so regret that I bought their kitchen

not trustworthy, my kitchen is still new but the corner cabinet door fell off and broken, kaboodle said it is my fault, Bunnings said the colour is discontinued and they can't help. It is not fair, now I am selling the house, I really don't know what to do. so regret that I bought their kitchen.

Workmate
WorkmateMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Warranty Issue

I am a builder that has installed many kaboodle kitchens. I have found them to be of good quality, well built and easy to fit We had a warranty issue with door colour fade. This was attended to promptly and to our satisfaction. Quite often we will use other benchtops.

Home Care Shops

Find out how Kaboodle Kitchen compares to other Home Care Shops

Y Ngy
Y NgyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

15L Door Mount Swing Bin

Purchased a 15L Door mount swing bin. One of the clips which snapped. I've contacted Kaboodle to claim warranty. Kaboodle was prompt and sent me a replacement bin. Excellent Service from their warranty team(Stefano).

Andrew M.
Andrew M.

Outstanding customer service .

I recently had a few minor problems with my Kaboodle Kitchen (corner door hinges and a cupboard door need replacing ). The folks at Kaboodle replaced both for me (even posted them to me ) all they required was the receipts for the purchase of the items . This is outstanding customer service considering I purchased the kitchen nearly 5 years ago (even a statutory warranty is only good for 4 years ).
Absolutely outstanding customer service .

Andrew Moreno

Taree N.s.w

wendy
wendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kaboodle Worked well

Needed a couple of cupboards installed. Heavy ! But great now everything is up and running. DONT get the cupboard insert for the pantry..good quality but was expensive.....and waste of money. Everything else was fine.

Rick
RickVictoria

Want a refund

They cannot accomodate your needs if your ceiling is 2.7 meters high they came out designed a disaster it is terrible and I want a refund I cannot recommend there kitchen

Cat
CatSouth West, QLD

We love our Kaboodle kitchen, don't understand all the negativity

Home Care Shops

Find out how Kaboodle Kitchen compares to other Home Care Shops

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Upset

Bought a house with a Kaboodle kitchen in it. We replaced some of the damaged doors only to realise that the rest of the white kitchen had discolored to off white. When we pulled a drawer out all of the ball bearings fell out. The cheap board cabinets are held together by screwing into the chip board.
We approached Kaboodle regarding the discolored doors but they wouldn't help as we didn't have receipts.
I would never buy Kaboodle by choice as it is overpriced and rubbish.

Lynn Bragg
Lynn BraggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kaboodle has no respect for their customers

Do not put in a Kaboodle kitchen
I have had this one for 6 years and it has had so many replacement parts. The corner doors drop...have replace hinges 3 times. The vinyl is peeling off under the cupboard doors ...had two replaced by Bunnings.
I have contacted Kaboodle and one man was pleasant and willing to help but the next man was so rude he had me in tears. Their customers mean little to them.
I would never buy or recommend this product EVER!!!!! If nothing is done I will be taking it to the Ombudsman or the ACCC...

Stephen O.
Stephen O.asked

Hi, we are getting a new kitchen and we are struggling to make a decision on the finish of the cabinets/draws/under bench panels. At the moment we are just going for white through top and bottom in a modern profile. Do we have it down to premium thermoformed egg white gloss or macaroon silk finish or meringue gloss finish. We are having a wooden look floor so I think we are not going two tone on the cabinets. We think the bench top will be think solid and also a light colour like frost or similar. Any suggestions please or personal recommendations from using any of these finishes.

May B.
May B.asked

I have just installed a Kaboodle kitchen

The draws do not close all the way (Issue is with the 900 draws)

Is there an integrated dishwasher you recommend? I already have the panel. When the dishwasher door opens it must not hit the kick board. Appears to not work with Bosch?

Yolande C.
Yolande C.asked

Heat deflectors keep sliding down even after attaching oven cabinet to side cabinets very tightly. Do I need to drill through the heat defector and screw my cabinets together through them? Am I missing something? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives