Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Joana M.
Joana M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not recommended

Benchtop was over a week late.. chipped and didn’t fit.
Wrong size doors supplied
Designer made kitchen wider than original and ended up pushing the benchtop over a window, the window was mentioned when the planning was done and I was concerned over the size of the bench in regards to the window.....if the kitchen was original width there would be no issue.
Bin cupboard can only fully open if there is no door handle on the corner cupboard.....
We now need to live without a working kitchen until something is done about it...

• +4Thumbnail
Ants
AntsMelbourne

Not Recommended

Irene
IrenePerth, WA

Poor Quality

I installed our kitchen 7 years ago and initially it looked and functioned great.
7 years on and every hinge and cupboard handle has corroded. The kitchen hinges are always malfunctioning and I have to fix them all the time. I wish I had paid the extra initially and purchased higher quality cabinet-ware as it would have saved me money and effort in the long run.
My advice is shop around and don't waste your money buying a kaboodle kitchen.

Lili C.
Lili C.Sydney, NSW

so regret that I bought their kitchen

not trustworthy, my kitchen is still new but the corner cabinet door fell off and broken, kaboodle said it is my fault, Bunnings said the colour is discontinued and they can't help. It is not fair, now I am selling the house, I really don't know what to do. so regret that I bought their kitchen.

Rosemary
RosemaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Four years on later.

Almost four years after installation the kitchen supplied by Bunnings still looks like new and continues to be a pleasure to use.
We have no hesitation in recommending the Kaboodle product.

laminate vacuum pealing off mdf

laminate vacuum pealing off mdf, this will happen to everyone you have sold this procedure to ,you not vacuum laminate on mdf stop ripping people off , and try two pac.

Kevin
KevinHobart, TAS

Very disappointed

We recently installed a Kaboodle kitchen supplied by Bunnings and regret doing so. Bunnings staff have been great, but that is the only good thing that I can say. The soft-close drawers jam, the gas-struts on the cupboard doors are faulty and the overall quality is poor. I would recommend looking at alternatives.

Fay
FayNorth Queensland, QLD

Cheap quality at huge price!

Raw edged chipboard which will swell with minimum water leak. Instructions included are poor quality. Base cabinets do not include all hardware needed for completion everything is an added price making the kitchen set up way over the price point it should be for a flatpack product. Not a satisfied customer and will reconsider a local cabinetmaker for my next project.

Poorly Designed & Engineered

I purchased the pull out bin and associated metal sliding door. The instructions tell you to use the metal sides from the draw kit, and use the draw rails & bins from the Bin kit. The design of the rails in the bin kit do not allow for the draws to close. Upon detailed resarch after encountering this issue, it became apparent it was just a design flaw.

OLGA
OLGACentral Queensland, QLD

Terrible!! Absolutely nightmare!@

Bigest mistake to order Kaboodle kitchen!! The order arrived with top bench uncut for sink, incorrect bin, pullout basket but mostly with lots of damage. Very, very disappointed. Bunnings replaced lots of part, but still disappointed. The quality horrible! The little part of bench top arrived damaged too..
I would not recommend this brand

Raymond Bullock
Raymond BullockNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Kaboodle kaos

Had kitchen installed recently only to find having so much trouble with hinges on doors. Cheap quality materials used doesn't help.
Has caused a lot of expensive disapointment . Beware of Kaboodle .

Workmate
WorkmateMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Warranty Issue

I am a builder that has installed many kaboodle kitchens. I have found them to be of good quality, well built and easy to fit We had a warranty issue with door colour fade. This was attended to promptly and to our satisfaction. Quite often we will use other benchtops.

Davew
Davew

cheap and nasty! !

Lower base cabinet absorbed water , from a leak over a 1 hr period!!!
swelled and split! Had to remove benchtops and replaced with a superior quality base cabinet which didn't match any existing dimensions so had to rip entire kitchen out and start again! No warranty!

Y Ngy
Y NgyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

15L Door Mount Swing Bin

Purchased a 15L Door mount swing bin. One of the clips which snapped. I've contacted Kaboodle to claim warranty. Kaboodle was prompt and sent me a replacement bin. Excellent Service from their warranty team(Stefano).

Ropeable!
Ropeable!Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good product and excellent after sale service

Andrew M.
Andrew M.

Outstanding customer service .

I recently had a few minor problems with my Kaboodle Kitchen (corner door hinges and a cupboard door need replacing ). The folks at Kaboodle replaced both for me (even posted them to me ) all they required was the receipts for the purchase of the items . This is outstanding customer service considering I purchased the kitchen nearly 5 years ago (even a statutory warranty is only good for 4 years ).
Absolutely outstanding customer service .

Andrew Moreno

Taree N.s.w

wendy
wendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kaboodle Worked well

Needed a couple of cupboards installed. Heavy ! But great now everything is up and running. DONT get the cupboard insert for the pantry..good quality but was expensive.....and waste of money. Everything else was fine.

Ocean B.
Ocean B.Perth, WA

DO NOT BUY KABOODLE

I am on a budget so figured Kaboodle is a great option.
To my frustration the carcass for the drawers are drilled incorrectly and do not allign there is a 10 to 23mm variation from left to right.
Therefore the drawers do not work in my case i have push to open, so the don't push close.
I have pleaded with kaboodle to help rectify this but they refuse and claim it is not a warranty issue.

There cnc machine clearly was out of calibration nothing more nothing less.
The after service with kaboodle are terrible.....

Flighted
FlightedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Relatively Easy Good Quality DIY Product

Rick
RickVictoria

Want a refund

They cannot accomodate your needs if your ceiling is 2.7 meters high they came out designed a disaster it is terrible and I want a refund I cannot recommend there kitchen

Jo77
Jo77Kimberley, WA

Disappointed with benchtops

Purchased a 6yr old home 4 months ago with a kaboodle kitchen which looked amazing, after a few weeks I noticed scratches in a certain area & now no matter where you look it looks dull & scratched everywhere. The scratches are from smooth objects moving on the bench. Ive lived in houses & never had such issues with benchtops :-(

Cat
CatSouth West, QLD

We love our Kaboodle kitchen, don't understand all the negativity

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Upset

Bought a house with a Kaboodle kitchen in it. We replaced some of the damaged doors only to realise that the rest of the white kitchen had discolored to off white. When we pulled a drawer out all of the ball bearings fell out. The cheap board cabinets are held together by screwing into the chip board.
We approached Kaboodle regarding the discolored doors but they wouldn't help as we didn't have receipts.
I would never buy Kaboodle by choice as it is overpriced and rubbish.

Miz
MizMitcham

Kaboodle design does not comply with regulations and fails a compliance audit

Terri34
Terri34AU

Excellent choice for a rental house