Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Craig
Craig

Unbelievably bad service

Anna M
Anna MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting for 3 months so far

I have been waiting on benchtops since April. Its now July. Our order was lost. Staff at bunnings had no idea what was happening. We didnt start to get some action until I lost my temper but even so we still dont have benchtops and I just received a phone call to say that they have gone to production but the interesting thing is no one has been here to make the templates so how can it be true that they have gone to production? I was told in the phone call that the benchtops will be here to be installed in 20 workings days. Another months time. I would not suggest using Bunnings for Kaboodle Kitchens and really wish I had gone elsewhere. Heaven knows when I will get my benchtops.

Jodi
JodiSydney, NSW

Don't go for a Kaboodle kitchen - you get what you pay for!! Cheap and nasty!!

Lynn Bragg
Lynn BraggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kaboodle has no respect for their customers

Do not put in a Kaboodle kitchen
I have had this one for 6 years and it has had so many replacement parts. The corner doors drop...have replace hinges 3 times. The vinyl is peeling off under the cupboard doors ...had two replaced by Bunnings.
I have contacted Kaboodle and one man was pleasant and willing to help but the next man was so rude he had me in tears. Their customers mean little to them.
I would never buy or recommend this product EVER!!!!! If nothing is done I will be taking it to the Ombudsman or the ACCC...

trevor.orsaris
trevor.orsarisSydney, NSW

steer clear at all costs

Kitchen/laundry purchased and put in in 2013. 4 years later half the cupboards have gone from white to a light brown/cream colour. Kabiodle wont take ownership of it, even though there’s heaps of reviews claiming the same thing.

Not happy

Drawers are very stiff. Everything was difficult to build. Ikea so much easier to build the cabinets. Drawers were smooth from the start. Kaboodle didn’t even have the right size screws for the handles, made them extremely difficult to put on door and drawer fronts

Dan
DanWheatbelt, WA

Poor quality.

Lisa
LisaPort Stephens

Kaboodle Lacks Respect.

We have been booked on a Kaboodle Information night. To get there in time I have had to take time off work. Kaboodle has all of our contact details but not once did they pay us any respect in advising the time had changed. If this is how they start the process I think I will take the advice of the majority of reviews and avoid any further dealing with them.

Eliseld
EliseldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money

My Kitchen is just over 6 years old and has to be replaced because:
1) Cupboard doors are falling off
2) Tap has split and spits water everywhere
3) Water damage under the sink and the door has collapsed
4) A leaking kettle has caused the bench top to buckle

I am the only person living in the house, so the kitchen has not had a hard life.

Jake2049
Jake2049Central West, NSW

Worst quality ever

I just bought a house built 4 yrs ago with a kaboodle kitchen and ever due appliances. In the last 2 weeks have had to replace the tap which split because of poor finishing of metal sleeve, the stove top because very low gas flow and the dishwasher as it did not fit a standard plate. Spend more for better quality, will save you in the long run

criticalcustomer
criticalcustomerAU

Quality of benchtops

Purchased Kaboodle benchtops not long ago but after only a couple of months they are showing alot of scratches already, Im not impressed, Has anyone else had this issue ?
Update- Contacted Kaboodle, & very happy with the outcome.

Worst customer service by Kaboodle and Bunnings

Started off with a so called expert at Bunnings in Bayswater wasted 2 hours with her we had to contact her regarding the kitchen took another week to get back to me than she wasn’t confident so we had a kitchen consultant come out another wasted week put a deposit down and told the benchtop will be ready in 12 working days so had all trades booked now it won’t be ready until the 12th even though paid the deposit ages ago What an absolute nightmare we had to contact them and follow up on everything rethink going with this mob bunch of cowboys

GMU
GMUSydney

Warning to others. Reconsider your choice

Started a small laundry in May and as of November it is not finished. Bunnings are hopeless and after they have sold you cabinetry they don't want to know you. Terrible service. You have to project manage the installation so be prepared to give up a lot of time if you don't do the sensible thing and choose a professional kitchen or laundry company. This mob is clueless.

Les Kerslake
Les KerslakeNewtown

Laminate Benchtops

We used Kaboodle laminate bench tops in our very recent full kitchen renovation and it was the worst mistake we could have made. When first fitted all looked good but.within a month one bench top had started to swell and distort.We called our builder back and he lodged a warranty claim for a manufacturing fault. This was denied by Kaboodle leaving us and our builder in the lurch... very unimpressed.

Happy with our kitchen

The only downside with a white high gloss finish kitchen is you need to keep it clean! However I knew that when we purchased so that was fine. We purchased 3 years ago, everything still looks new and we get compliments on it. The tradie didn't have any issues fitting it and we are still very happy with it. The only negative is we found the price of the accessories expensive for the corner units and I'm not that happy with the handles I chose (squared off brushed steel, not sure if these were Kaboodle or Bunnings to be fair, but they have slight rust stains and I'll probably replace) Pretty much everything was in stock immediately as far as I can remember and the specials came in as advised.

VictorSydney, NSW

They are very slow for everything

It took more than 10 weeks, not 4-6 weeks Bunnings told me initially for the cabinets to arrive with one piece of benchtop damaged. I'm still waiting for the response about the damaged benchtop and it's has been 6 week now and haven't got an ETA of this problem. I do feel regret having chosen Bunnings Kaboodle to supply my kitchen cabinets. Will never deal with them in future. I also should have looked its reviews on productreview.com.au before I brought. Super regretful!!!

Victor

I got the replacement finally

Never again

CABBAGE
CABBAGESydney, NSW

Bunnings hopeless

It took over two months and three incorrect different benchtop deliveries before Bunnings could finally deliver the right kaboodle benchtop.

Terrible

Absolutely ripped off. Quality is just cheap boards and cost is high. No sink included. Just small kitchen cost $8,000 and after that only bench top quotation was $3,000 and possibly we got local company cost us $2,000 same thing. its just ripped off. Never going to suggest kaboodle kitchen. Pantry door came damaged and took them 1 month to replace it.

James morton
James morton

Agree.there boards are just crappy.whatever we choose from booklet was its totally different it came.its just hilarious.best to go with local companies

Bebe
Bebe

Never, ever again

Mash
MashMelbourne

Incredibly rude and poor customer service

Kitchen warranty met after 7 years

We installed a Kaboodle kitchen in Mar/Apr 2011 and last year, had noticed some doors were 'yellowing'.
We'd contacted our Bunnings store where we purchased the components from and were given a phone number and email to contact.
Several emails and phone calls later, Kaboodle have accepted our warranty claim and are replacing the whole kitchen with a premium egg white gloss premium range for no extra cost. Naturally they wont cover the install cost but I'd rather do it myself anyway.
To those with a similar problem, keep at them. I was like a dog with a bone on this one - determined not to let it go.
FWIW - Natalie at Bunnings Minchinbury was amazing with her followup emails and phone calls.

Bunnings pass the buck

Our doors have gone from white to yellow. When we went back to the bunnings we bought from we where told we had to deal with kaboodle direct and given a ph number.. luckily we only did our laundry. Thank god not our kitchen as no one will replace our doors.. bunnings say its upto kaboodle and kaboodle say its upto bunnings.. I will not be letting this issue go.

S Singh
S SinghMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality of Kaboodle is rubbish

bench top error not once but twice

our bench tops from Kaboodle were delivered within 4weeks but unfortunately they were all wrong (did not fit ) they were reordered with the same measurements again but beyond belief when they arrived they were the wrong fit. Same mistake not once but twice, UNBELIEVABLE.