Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

SDJ.
SDJ.

Bad experience and misleading

Went to Bunnings to look at the kitchens. They recommended the Kaboodle kitchen as it was within budget. $3000 for the Kitchen and an installer could be found. Max looking at $8000-9000 which we were ok with. In the need the quote came back to me $9000, upon checking it was inclusive of removal/installation. Although nothing in writing. Checked again it didn't include it. We tried to contact Bunnings and the agent numerous times, couldn't talk to anything. All they said was, we have your items, you need to pay. We never agreed, it was at quote stage. Ended up going to an installer. Same price, less hassle. I love Bunnings but this experience was misleading.

RJ
RJSydney, NSW

Great results

I've installed four Kaboodle kitchens, three in investment units and one on my $5 million home. Very happy with all the results. I select the best quality. Soft close hinges for all drawers and doors for my home. For investment units, I use a melamine benchtop, but ceasarstone for home.

For the best finish, if there's an angle on the benchtop shape, I prefer to get this measured and installed, as rooms are never square.

Kaboodle Pantry Pullout baskets 6 tier

When I first saw this pantry in at Bunnings I liked it straight away and I now have it installed but was disappointed when I went to Bunnings to order a few more of the smaller baskets that these are not available, which I find incredible. I have overcome this by buying some other wire baskets and using hooks but it is certainly not the same and doesn't look so good but I needed them and I am sure there are many other people out there who would also need extra small baskets?

Matt R
Matt RAU

We are very impressed with our kitchen

Never again Kaboodle

Bunnings Karboodle consultants

Cheap and nasty

Purchased a kitchen, 2 benches including a sink. Supplied was the cheapest and lowest quality benches i have ever seen. Impossible to cut without chipping. Pre drilled screw holes oversize for the supplied screws. Has professional cut benchtops as i was unable to cut without chipping the laminate. They advised that they, in 20 years of buisness, have never seen such cheap and nasty benches!!
AVOID AT ALL COST.

Very suspicious

I had an I home consultant come to my house you would think a in home quote would be close to what you pay well I was quoted for cabinets and benchtop cabinet quote was constantly lost I got to the point I had to ask to pay through another store as every time I called no one could find what I wanted to order
The bench top that go on the kabodle kitchen suddenly went from $2600 when the first person came out to quote to $3800 once they asked me to pay $95 dollars to get another person to quote benchtop hate to say but a bit of a scam if you want a flat pack kitchen I would suggest using a more professional company

Angry customer
Angry customerSouth West Rocks

No regard for customers

Ordered a kitchen 4 wks before required.
Kept phoning Bunnings for over a week for a delivery date. Advised difficulty finding it, unable to contact the truck driver etc etc. Eventually they conceded the kitchen had been lost in transit. New order placed & urgent delivery requested by Bunnings Manager at Kempsey store. Dispatched with same (incompetent) transport company. I spoke to Kaboodle & they flatly refused to off load it with another company to deliver it sooner. Now after 10 days it's still not here. I move tomorrow into my new home without a kitchen. Thinking of buying a Kaboodle kitchen? Forget it they don't care about their customers. Their priority was to stay with their transport company. Worst company I've dealt with.

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Shocker

davey
davey

Some cabinets change from white to yellow

Over time some panels have changed colour,a problem that Kaboodle has been aware of for a decade, they do replace the items, but it is a huge job to replace everything, and so much hassle, I will be sending the bill from the cabinet makers to kaboodle,why should I pay for your known faulty products. My advice BUY ELSEWHERE my kitchen looks terrible but yours doesn't have to ,very deceptive company.

Other Home Care Shops

Unacceptably long wait for cabinet doors

I purchased base kitchen cabinets from store, after purchase and build told that timber look doors and kickboard will take 4-6 weeks and no guaranteed delivery date. Where is the good service and convenience in this?

Robert

John VA
John VAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incompetence behind belief

very attractuve kitchen

just installed a charcoal kitchen for friends, this was my 6th caboodle, but first touch door and drawer one, had a problem setting up as normal gap between door and cupboard is around 2 mm, the drawer setup is more than 5mm with drawers standing out, we ended up getting all info of youtube. just to point out another fault with a sink base unit the front rail should be turned allowing the cut for sink, extra holes on same hole pattern would be good, my opinion is ,get an experienced installer to do kitchen as from step 1, if floor is not level your in trouble straight away,
looking forward to my next one.

sha
sha

Warranty help response update not feeling ripped off any more

The response from kaboodle has been great their warranty has been true to their word and have replaced every panel all 50 of them doors, panels etc big job for me though picking everything up an pulling out the old an replacing with new an oh my so much cardboard to despose of lets hope the new ones last a little longer than the ones that went yellow, a little overwhelming it all has been but kaboodle has been helpful an very nice am a lot happier than last week, from sha

Benchtop debarkle.

Shirley pennington
Shirley penningtonHalls head Mandurah

rubbish also

Bought from Bunnings kabbudle kitchen also Lamanate. Gloss top the inside of the cubard doors should be rounded off they have very sharp corners very dangerous I cought my arm and got it sliced open. Also don't get gloss Lamanate kitchen work tops they scratch terrible we waisted 1.800 dollars we had to pull it off it was that bad. Replaced it with granite

No product backing, poor customer service and a sub standard product.

Shocking. Unethical. Never to be recommended.

Jess
JessMelbourne

Very easy, anyone can do it!

We put together a kaboodle kitchen earlier this year and were really happy with how it turned out. We used a combination of nougat truffle and lumpiness metallic doors which went together very nicely. Since my husband was a tradie, he was great at assembling everything;) I also picked up the drill and put together some of the cabinets, and had no trouble at all. We upgraded to metal sided drawers which had soft close hinges, which I absaloutely love!

2 benchtop S and they still can't get it right

Ordered my kitchen and they put a join in the extra long bench top in the wrong place and it was damaged, so we ordered a replacement one 7 days later it arrives and now I have a 25cm scratch on my black benchtop and the end doesn't have s finish on it . Let's reorder another one but it's going to take 7 more days to arrive . This company is a joke I would never buy off them again.

Good value for the money

I used a kaboodle kitchen in my new home, and I have no carpentry experience and had no trouble putting it together. I found the quality to be good and the staff were more than helpful. Numbering the parts would have been helpful with the putting together.