Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (33)

Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Very disappointing

Started the process in end of October 2020 now at July 2021 and don’t have a functioning kitchen. No water, power bench tops etc.
Very disappointing. They promised the word delivered an atlas. They still can’t tell me when they will finish it.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

How is this for customer satisfaction

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing product and service

Doors are a poor fit to the cabinets. The gaps between each door including corner doors are far too large.
Many back and forth emails with customer service to be told I haven’t adjusted the doors correctly. I am a licensed tradesman and building supervisor so I haven’t come down in the last shower.
I could not recommend their product based on my experience.

Scott
ScottPeel, WA

Dissatisfied

Doors fallen off drawer runner jamming up
Corner hinges spreading bout 2 years old. Would not recommend this product. Very disappointed.

Matthew R.
Matthew R.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, do not waste your time!

Arlene
ArleneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Dont do it

Poor quality ,poor customer service from kaboodle themselves. The product is badly made. Do yourself a favour and go to a kitchen place. 3 goes and the doors were still terrible . Plus it was an $8500 small kitchen. With premium finishes.Would give zero stars if I could

Antium
AntiumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not that cheap but very nasty

Dont waste your money

They are cheap & nasty...might look good but thats as far as it goes, We have had our kitchen going on 3 years, Laminate is starting to come off edge of cupboard, Door handle's have discoloured, We have had to replace draw runners & the list goes on, I would never use Kaboodle again & hope my review will help others to spend there money elsewhere

Happy as
Happy asFar North Queensland, QLD

Shocking quality

The cupboards looked great but now, less than 3 years and the doors and draw fronts have all warped. We installed these using all kaboodle parts, hinges etc. We spent quite a bit of money on these and they are all warped. Have contacted Bunnings 3 times now about this problem and have had no response at all.
Dont waste your time buying these. We have 14 door fronts and 6 door fronts, that have warped. It is just a normal home kitchen.

Suzan Lovell
Suzan LovellSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Mean and stingy layout

I purchased the pullout drawer to go with a 150 kaboodle base cabinet. The idea is to have it next to stove. However the unit has no flexibiilty, and has only two fixed shelves. The bottom one provides a space far too high for anything - theres about 300mm of air space above the oil bottles. And the top shelf is too high to provide much space for anything. Waste of money and space and they were too stingy to provide an extra shelf and some flexibility to adjust the shelves. This is worth $20 max, for the money they are charging I expect much better design. Oh, and the pullout feels awkward too, with the handle at the top, the whole front facade is cantilevered from the bottom, not secure feeling at al

AMR
AMRSydney, NSW

Lack of quality control

After receiving two damaged special orders which I repaired myself soas not to have to wait another 6 weeks and pay tradesman for another day the melamine has separated from the base panel. Kitchen only installed June/July this year. Not good enough. I would not recommend their product.

Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.Perth, WA

Terrible quality benchtop and Customer Service. Pumpernickle gloss benchtop.

Terrible customer service and bad quality bench top. The gloss finish scratches very easily and is needing to be replaced after 3 months. I emailed kaboodle with pictures and told me it was made to standard and buy liquid laminate from Bunnings and no one at Bunnings knew what I was talking about. After a few emails they told me an empty plastic bucket would scratch it, I was very confused by this as are we not allowed to use the benchtop??? Looks embarrassing and would definitely recommend you do not get a gloss finish benchtop if you plan to use, touch or live near it. If this was in my kitchen I would have been devastated.

Sarah
SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Many Issues

Long delays in delivery. Items damaged in transit, slow to replace. Poor communication from Bunnings inhouse kitchen designermeant chippy had to cut down supplied cupboards to fit. Expensive for what you get. I would have been better off going with a local custom builder. Would not recommend and would give 0 stars if I could

Joana M.
Joana M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not recommended

Benchtop was over a week late.. chipped and didn’t fit.
Wrong size doors supplied
Designer made kitchen wider than original and ended up pushing the benchtop over a window, the window was mentioned when the planning was done and I was concerned over the size of the bench in regards to the window.....if the kitchen was original width there would be no issue.
Bin cupboard can only fully open if there is no door handle on the corner cupboard.....
We now need to live without a working kitchen until something is done about it...

• +4Thumbnail
Irene
IrenePerth, WA

Poor Quality

I installed our kitchen 7 years ago and initially it looked and functioned great.
7 years on and every hinge and cupboard handle has corroded. The kitchen hinges are always malfunctioning and I have to fix them all the time. I wish I had paid the extra initially and purchased higher quality cabinet-ware as it would have saved me money and effort in the long run.
My advice is shop around and don't waste your money buying a kaboodle kitchen.

Jill casked

I have a kaboodle 450 wide pantry where the metal baskets are connected to the door. Pull out door and baskets. Problem is the door soft close keeps sliding to the off position and the pantry door is out of line vertically. So I have a gap at the top of about 70mm and a narrower gap at the bottom. Have followed instructions to realign with not success and it’s getting worse. How do I fix it so my pantry door closes fully and is aligned top and bottom? Thanks

Dan
Dan

Are you able to work out if the soft-close is functioning correctly? Is it placed accurately? Also is the pantry installed level - horizontal and vertical checks with a good spirit level may reveal something is not properly aligned. Sometimes something minor creates a bigger issue when everything is in place - without photos it is difficult to think of a solution.

Jill c

Have checked the levels and it was installed professionally. Initially it was perfect and then I noticed the soft close kept sliding out / off. How can I get photos to you. Thanks for answering so quickly.

Linds
Lindsasked

The white lacquered finish has cracked from top to bottom on a cupboard door
Purchased about 7 yrs ago
How do we go with this ,can’t find receipt
Purchased either Bunnings Melville Or O’Connor
Lindsey

Donna
Donnaasked

Hi, I have just had a new Kaboodle kitchen installed and have a number of 600mm 2 Drawer Base Cabinet installed. Can you please advise how much weight each draw can hold?

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Donna, thank you for your question. Our kaboodle ball bearing drawer slides are rated at 45kg so that’s 45kg drawer (regardless of cabinet size). Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Regards, kaboodle kitchen

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives