Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Poorly Designed & Engineered

I purchased the pull out bin and associated metal sliding door. The instructions tell you to use the metal sides from the draw kit, and use the draw rails & bins from the Bin kit. The design of the rails in the bin kit do not allow for the draws to close. Upon detailed resarch after encountering this issue, it became apparent it was just a design flaw.

OLGA
OLGACentral Queensland, QLD

Terrible!! Absolutely nightmare!@

Bigest mistake to order Kaboodle kitchen!! The order arrived with top bench uncut for sink, incorrect bin, pullout basket but mostly with lots of damage. Very, very disappointed. Bunnings replaced lots of part, but still disappointed. The quality horrible! The little part of bench top arrived damaged too..
I would not recommend this brand

Raymond Bullock
Raymond BullockNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Kaboodle kaos

Had kitchen installed recently only to find having so much trouble with hinges on doors. Cheap quality materials used doesn't help.
Has caused a lot of expensive disapointment . Beware of Kaboodle .

Davew
Davew

cheap and nasty! !

Lower base cabinet absorbed water , from a leak over a 1 hr period!!!
swelled and split! Had to remove benchtops and replaced with a superior quality base cabinet which didn't match any existing dimensions so had to rip entire kitchen out and start again! No warranty!

Ocean B.
Ocean B.Perth, WA

DO NOT BUY KABOODLE

I am on a budget so figured Kaboodle is a great option.
To my frustration the carcass for the drawers are drilled incorrectly and do not allign there is a 10 to 23mm variation from left to right.
Therefore the drawers do not work in my case i have push to open, so the don't push close.
I have pleaded with kaboodle to help rectify this but they refuse and claim it is not a warranty issue.

There cnc machine clearly was out of calibration nothing more nothing less.
The after service with kaboodle are terrible.....

Rick
RickVictoria

Want a refund

They cannot accomodate your needs if your ceiling is 2.7 meters high they came out designed a disaster it is terrible and I want a refund I cannot recommend there kitchen

Jo77
Jo77Kimberley, WA

Disappointed with benchtops

Purchased a 6yr old home 4 months ago with a kaboodle kitchen which looked amazing, after a few weeks I noticed scratches in a certain area & now no matter where you look it looks dull & scratched everywhere. The scratches are from smooth objects moving on the bench. Ive lived in houses & never had such issues with benchtops :-(

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Upset

Bought a house with a Kaboodle kitchen in it. We replaced some of the damaged doors only to realise that the rest of the white kitchen had discolored to off white. When we pulled a drawer out all of the ball bearings fell out. The cheap board cabinets are held together by screwing into the chip board.
We approached Kaboodle regarding the discolored doors but they wouldn't help as we didn't have receipts.
I would never buy Kaboodle by choice as it is overpriced and rubbish.

Miz
MizMitcham

Kaboodle design does not comply with regulations and fails a compliance audit

Craig
Craig

Unbelievably bad service

Anna M
Anna MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting for 3 months so far

I have been waiting on benchtops since April. Its now July. Our order was lost. Staff at bunnings had no idea what was happening. We didnt start to get some action until I lost my temper but even so we still dont have benchtops and I just received a phone call to say that they have gone to production but the interesting thing is no one has been here to make the templates so how can it be true that they have gone to production? I was told in the phone call that the benchtops will be here to be installed in 20 workings days. Another months time. I would not suggest using Bunnings for Kaboodle Kitchens and really wish I had gone elsewhere. Heaven knows when I will get my benchtops.

Jodi
JodiSydney, NSW

Don't go for a Kaboodle kitchen - you get what you pay for!! Cheap and nasty!!

Lynn Bragg
Lynn BraggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kaboodle has no respect for their customers

Do not put in a Kaboodle kitchen
I have had this one for 6 years and it has had so many replacement parts. The corner doors drop...have replace hinges 3 times. The vinyl is peeling off under the cupboard doors ...had two replaced by Bunnings.
I have contacted Kaboodle and one man was pleasant and willing to help but the next man was so rude he had me in tears. Their customers mean little to them.
I would never buy or recommend this product EVER!!!!! If nothing is done I will be taking it to the Ombudsman or the ACCC...

trevor.orsaris
trevor.orsarisSydney, NSW

steer clear at all costs

Kitchen/laundry purchased and put in in 2013. 4 years later half the cupboards have gone from white to a light brown/cream colour. Kabiodle wont take ownership of it, even though there’s heaps of reviews claiming the same thing.

Not happy

Drawers are very stiff. Everything was difficult to build. Ikea so much easier to build the cabinets. Drawers were smooth from the start. Kaboodle didn’t even have the right size screws for the handles, made them extremely difficult to put on door and drawer fronts

Dan
DanWheatbelt, WA

Poor quality.

Lisa
LisaPort Stephens

Kaboodle Lacks Respect.

We have been booked on a Kaboodle Information night. To get there in time I have had to take time off work. Kaboodle has all of our contact details but not once did they pay us any respect in advising the time had changed. If this is how they start the process I think I will take the advice of the majority of reviews and avoid any further dealing with them.

Eliseld
EliseldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money

My Kitchen is just over 6 years old and has to be replaced because:
1) Cupboard doors are falling off
2) Tap has split and spits water everywhere
3) Water damage under the sink and the door has collapsed
4) A leaking kettle has caused the bench top to buckle

I am the only person living in the house, so the kitchen has not had a hard life.

Jake2049
Jake2049Central West, NSW

Worst quality ever

I just bought a house built 4 yrs ago with a kaboodle kitchen and ever due appliances. In the last 2 weeks have had to replace the tap which split because of poor finishing of metal sleeve, the stove top because very low gas flow and the dishwasher as it did not fit a standard plate. Spend more for better quality, will save you in the long run

criticalcustomer
criticalcustomerAU

Quality of benchtops

Purchased Kaboodle benchtops not long ago but after only a couple of months they are showing alot of scratches already, Im not impressed, Has anyone else had this issue ?
Update- Contacted Kaboodle, & very happy with the outcome.

Worst customer service by Kaboodle and Bunnings

Started off with a so called expert at Bunnings in Bayswater wasted 2 hours with her we had to contact her regarding the kitchen took another week to get back to me than she wasn’t confident so we had a kitchen consultant come out another wasted week put a deposit down and told the benchtop will be ready in 12 working days so had all trades booked now it won’t be ready until the 12th even though paid the deposit ages ago What an absolute nightmare we had to contact them and follow up on everything rethink going with this mob bunch of cowboys

GMU
GMUSydney

Warning to others. Reconsider your choice

Started a small laundry in May and as of November it is not finished. Bunnings are hopeless and after they have sold you cabinetry they don't want to know you. Terrible service. You have to project manage the installation so be prepared to give up a lot of time if you don't do the sensible thing and choose a professional kitchen or laundry company. This mob is clueless.

Les Kerslake
Les KerslakeNewtown

Laminate Benchtops

We used Kaboodle laminate bench tops in our very recent full kitchen renovation and it was the worst mistake we could have made. When first fitted all looked good but.within a month one bench top had started to swell and distort.We called our builder back and he lodged a warranty claim for a manufacturing fault. This was denied by Kaboodle leaving us and our builder in the lurch... very unimpressed.

VictorSydney, NSW

They are very slow for everything

It took more than 10 weeks, not 4-6 weeks Bunnings told me initially for the cabinets to arrive with one piece of benchtop damaged. I'm still waiting for the response about the damaged benchtop and it's has been 6 week now and haven't got an ETA of this problem. I do feel regret having chosen Bunnings Kaboodle to supply my kitchen cabinets. Will never deal with them in future. I also should have looked its reviews on productreview.com.au before I brought. Super regretful!!!

Victor

I got the replacement finally

Never again