Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

CABBAGE
CABBAGESydney, NSW

Bunnings hopeless

It took over two months and three incorrect different benchtop deliveries before Bunnings could finally deliver the right kaboodle benchtop.

Terrible

Absolutely ripped off. Quality is just cheap boards and cost is high. No sink included. Just small kitchen cost $8,000 and after that only bench top quotation was $3,000 and possibly we got local company cost us $2,000 same thing. its just ripped off. Never going to suggest kaboodle kitchen. Pantry door came damaged and took them 1 month to replace it.

James morton
James morton

Agree.there boards are just crappy.whatever we choose from booklet was its totally different it came.its just hilarious.best to go with local companies

Bebe
Bebe

Never, ever again

Mash
MashMelbourne

Incredibly rude and poor customer service

Bunnings pass the buck

Our doors have gone from white to yellow. When we went back to the bunnings we bought from we where told we had to deal with kaboodle direct and given a ph number.. luckily we only did our laundry. Thank god not our kitchen as no one will replace our doors.. bunnings say its upto kaboodle and kaboodle say its upto bunnings.. I will not be letting this issue go.

S Singh
S SinghMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality of Kaboodle is rubbish

bench top error not once but twice

our bench tops from Kaboodle were delivered within 4weeks but unfortunately they were all wrong (did not fit ) they were reordered with the same measurements again but beyond belief when they arrived they were the wrong fit. Same mistake not once but twice, UNBELIEVABLE.

SDJ.
SDJ.

Bad experience and misleading

Went to Bunnings to look at the kitchens. They recommended the Kaboodle kitchen as it was within budget. $3000 for the Kitchen and an installer could be found. Max looking at $8000-9000 which we were ok with. In the need the quote came back to me $9000, upon checking it was inclusive of removal/installation. Although nothing in writing. Checked again it didn't include it. We tried to contact Bunnings and the agent numerous times, couldn't talk to anything. All they said was, we have your items, you need to pay. We never agreed, it was at quote stage. Ended up going to an installer. Same price, less hassle. I love Bunnings but this experience was misleading.

Never again Kaboodle

Bunnings Karboodle consultants

Cheap and nasty

Purchased a kitchen, 2 benches including a sink. Supplied was the cheapest and lowest quality benches i have ever seen. Impossible to cut without chipping. Pre drilled screw holes oversize for the supplied screws. Has professional cut benchtops as i was unable to cut without chipping the laminate. They advised that they, in 20 years of buisness, have never seen such cheap and nasty benches!!
AVOID AT ALL COST.

Very suspicious

I had an I home consultant come to my house you would think a in home quote would be close to what you pay well I was quoted for cabinets and benchtop cabinet quote was constantly lost I got to the point I had to ask to pay through another store as every time I called no one could find what I wanted to order
The bench top that go on the kabodle kitchen suddenly went from $2600 when the first person came out to quote to $3800 once they asked me to pay $95 dollars to get another person to quote benchtop hate to say but a bit of a scam if you want a flat pack kitchen I would suggest using a more professional company

Angry customer
Angry customerSouth West Rocks

No regard for customers

Ordered a kitchen 4 wks before required.
Kept phoning Bunnings for over a week for a delivery date. Advised difficulty finding it, unable to contact the truck driver etc etc. Eventually they conceded the kitchen had been lost in transit. New order placed & urgent delivery requested by Bunnings Manager at Kempsey store. Dispatched with same (incompetent) transport company. I spoke to Kaboodle & they flatly refused to off load it with another company to deliver it sooner. Now after 10 days it's still not here. I move tomorrow into my new home without a kitchen. Thinking of buying a Kaboodle kitchen? Forget it they don't care about their customers. Their priority was to stay with their transport company. Worst company I've dealt with.

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Shocker

davey
davey

Some cabinets change from white to yellow

Over time some panels have changed colour,a problem that Kaboodle has been aware of for a decade, they do replace the items, but it is a huge job to replace everything, and so much hassle, I will be sending the bill from the cabinet makers to kaboodle,why should I pay for your known faulty products. My advice BUY ELSEWHERE my kitchen looks terrible but yours doesn't have to ,very deceptive company.

Unacceptably long wait for cabinet doors

I purchased base kitchen cabinets from store, after purchase and build told that timber look doors and kickboard will take 4-6 weeks and no guaranteed delivery date. Where is the good service and convenience in this?

Don't waste your time.

John VA
John VAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incompetence behind belief

Benchtop debarkle.

Shirley pennington
Shirley penningtonHalls head Mandurah

rubbish also

Bought from Bunnings kabbudle kitchen also Lamanate. Gloss top the inside of the cubard doors should be rounded off they have very sharp corners very dangerous I cought my arm and got it sliced open. Also don't get gloss Lamanate kitchen work tops they scratch terrible we waisted 1.800 dollars we had to pull it off it was that bad. Replaced it with granite

No product backing, poor customer service and a sub standard product.

Shocking. Unethical. Never to be recommended.

2 benchtop S and they still can't get it right

Ordered my kitchen and they put a join in the extra long bench top in the wrong place and it was damaged, so we ordered a replacement one 7 days later it arrives and now I have a 25cm scratch on my black benchtop and the end doesn't have s finish on it . Let's reorder another one but it's going to take 7 more days to arrive . This company is a joke I would never buy off them again.

very poor quality and customer service

Most panels in our delivery required cleaning due to hot melt glue from the packaging.
Many panels were chipped.
Some panels were scratched.
After 4 sets of replacement parts were no better than the poor quality originals the quality issues have been resolved. This has taken 10 weeks.
According to the state manager we bought an entry level kitchen that most rental property owners would put up with. Very disappointing.

Mike
Mike

My biggest mistake

Bunnings measured wrong. Mmmm. Kaboodle cabinet skeletons went together very easy to do. Issue is with the Heritage drawer fronts and all door panels. They are all BOWED. Even after going for replacements at the local Bunnings and removing the new stock from there packaging. Every panel has a bow in it. Kaboodle says that a bow tolerance is allowed. Had we known that in the first place we definitely wouldn't have purchased at $7,000. Kaboodle hand balled it back to Bunnings so we could get a refund on those doors and fronts. "They bow because of that they are routed " Kaboodles' reply. What a load of garbage. Decided to go solid white gloss instead, guess what, all bowed.