Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

how long can you use?
how long can you use?Perth, WA

Replacement doors

I had my Units quite a few years so I was pleasantly surprised when they offered to replace all the doors even though only two had faded after all those year without the receipt but i did have the numbers on the doors i was able to submit , the whole experience was very quickly dealt with & help was offered all way through the experience , the delivery was on time on the day that was convenient to me & with a call 1 hour before delivery on the day , I can not falter the after care service WELL DONE to every one who help make my laundry like new again

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Glad to hear this was resolved quickly for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

Brian H.
Brian H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service was great

The replacement product was exactly what I needed, It arrived promptly and the assistance from Trey was brilliant, and his follow-up was not expected

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Poor measurements
Poor measurementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Measured up wrong by bunnings

Paid to have kitchen measured up by bunnings but apond delivery the kitchen bench was to long.we paid 6000 bucks for our kitchen..there's no follow up from bunnings to leave any feed back.kaboodoo must be rubbing the hands together..no service great parter bunnings.

Rick
RickMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent value, great service.

I have installed cupboards & benchtops in a kitchen and a large utility room. Delivery was quick & the assembly & installation was simple with clear instructions in each pack. The rooms have been occupied for 3 years and perform well & look as good as when first installed. I made a warranty claim on some of the doors and the matter was dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently. Happy

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Rick, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Heh
HehEyre Peninsula, SA

Looks great NOW but we've had our problems.

There are too many faults to go into - dicky hingers, laminate lifting at bench top joints etc. However the Kaboodle service guy was excellent to deal with and all is now fixed at their expense. Bunnings were hopeless and hand balled the problem very quickly to Kaboodle.
The cost saving was worth the disruption but take care!

Dave
DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW

An Ok cheap kitchen

Its a kitchen for a price ,its not fabulous but is fair value for what it is , one cupboard corner door had issues rang Kaboodle and they replaced the door ,no cost, no hastle , great after sales service with good contact.

Nicky
Nicky

Ten years plus kaboodle.

A Kaboodle 10+ years. Cupboards have just a little wear. Melamine tops still good. Even put my hot pans on them! Planning a freshen up with them.

Almac Wangaratta
Almac WangarattaNortheast, VIC

Kitchen

I installed a gloss white kitchen in 2015, I fit a lot of Kaboodle kitchens and laundry, I contacted Kaboodle over the yellowing of the gloss cabinets, Kaboodle were fantastic and replaced the faulty panels
I have a handyman business, I have done a lot of Kaboodle kitchens, The secret to flat pack kitchens is set out set out set out, get your levels accurate, I find their carcasses good and strong, I found no issues with the new doors, hinges and of a medium quality, I noticed the new hinges for corner base cabinets the quality has improved
I have recommended and installed Kaboodle for a long time, I had to repair installations done my customers themselves, the main issue is levels and incorrect assembly
Regards
Almac
Wangaratta

Installation instructions incorrect

I purchased a Kaboodle kitchen from Bunnings and found it really easy to put together, everything straight forward.....until!!! my builder went to install the blind corner baskets. He wasted so much time as it just wouldn't work. The measurements don't work. Even after going onto Youtube several times. Also the bottom little rollers do not go on the front..... as per instructions.
Best to forget about these baskets as just a nightmare.
Also the pull out tiered baskets come with a door that has two large holes on the inside. For brackets. Not needed. The door is fixed to the baskets so there are two holes that do not look good.

John Cas
John CasGippsland, VIC

Incorrect sizes on boards

Incorrect size on one of three drawer fronts bought - one was 2mm under size on the width and short 1mm on one of front rails

Rosemary
RosemaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Four years on later.

Almost four years after installation the kitchen supplied by Bunnings still looks like new and continues to be a pleasure to use.
We have no hesitation in recommending the Kaboodle product.

Workmate
WorkmateMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Warranty Issue

I am a builder that has installed many kaboodle kitchens. I have found them to be of good quality, well built and easy to fit We had a warranty issue with door colour fade. This was attended to promptly and to our satisfaction. Quite often we will use other benchtops.

Y Ngy
Y NgyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

15L Door Mount Swing Bin

Purchased a 15L Door mount swing bin. One of the clips which snapped. I've contacted Kaboodle to claim warranty. Kaboodle was prompt and sent me a replacement bin. Excellent Service from their warranty team(Stefano).

Ropeable!
Ropeable!Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good product and excellent after sale service

Zerophitus
ZerophitusPerth, WA

Kaboodle, the old Flatpak at inflated prices

Kaboodle is Bunnings new Flatpak provider, and that's fine. Sadly the pricing for the Kaboodle range ends up in customers paying far more for what are basically the same items.

With Flatpak one paid a set price for a total cabinet, including doors, hinges and handles. Now under the Kaboodle range one pays for the basic cabinet, then extra for the doors, and more for hinges and even more for the handles.....to the tune of around a 30% price increase.

Sadly with the competition of the forever ailing Masters now long gone, Wesfarmers (Bunnings) are pillaging the wallets of the everyday consumers for as much as they obviously can......a sad reflection on the once ethical Wesfarmers of the 80s to 90s.

Linds
Lindsasked

The white lacquered finish has cracked from top to bottom on a cupboard door
Purchased about 7 yrs ago
How do we go with this ,can’t find receipt
Purchased either Bunnings Melville Or O’Connor
Lindsey

Donna
Donnaasked

Hi, I have just had a new Kaboodle kitchen installed and have a number of 600mm 2 Drawer Base Cabinet installed. Can you please advise how much weight each draw can hold?

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Donna, thank you for your question. Our kaboodle ball bearing drawer slides are rated at 45kg so that’s 45kg drawer (regardless of cabinet size). Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Regards, kaboodle kitchen

evirod98
evirod98asked

Does any one experienced this .
My bench top is a flat laminate and was replaced a few years ago from gloss as it had faults and stains inside the laminate so They replaced it, I wanted same colour but flat not gloss.
Meanwhile 2 to 3 years later it now always looks dirty like a smudgy ,greasy look and it does not matter how much I clean it with soapy water it just does not go away.
I have contacted Kaboodle waiting for answer, also draw and cupboard does not close properly.
The bench top is a worry, we have no kidds and are so careful.
Looks dirty
Appreciate and issues someone else may have had. Thankyou

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives