Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Heh
HehEyre Peninsula, SA

Looks great NOW but we've had our problems.

There are too many faults to go into - dicky hingers, laminate lifting at bench top joints etc. However the Kaboodle service guy was excellent to deal with and all is now fixed at their expense. Bunnings were hopeless and hand balled the problem very quickly to Kaboodle.
The cost saving was worth the disruption but take care!

Jill casked

I have a kaboodle 450 wide pantry where the metal baskets are connected to the door. Pull out door and baskets. Problem is the door soft close keeps sliding to the off position and the pantry door is out of line vertically. So I have a gap at the top of about 70mm and a narrower gap at the bottom. Have followed instructions to realign with not success and it’s getting worse. How do I fix it so my pantry door closes fully and is aligned top and bottom? Thanks

Dan
Dan

Are you able to work out if the soft-close is functioning correctly? Is it placed accurately? Also is the pantry installed level - horizontal and vertical checks with a good spirit level may reveal something is not properly aligned. Sometimes something minor creates a bigger issue when everything is in place - without photos it is difficult to think of a solution.

Jill c

Have checked the levels and it was installed professionally. Initially it was perfect and then I noticed the soft close kept sliding out / off. How can I get photos to you. Thanks for answering so quickly.

Linds
Lindsasked

The white lacquered finish has cracked from top to bottom on a cupboard door
Purchased about 7 yrs ago
How do we go with this ,can’t find receipt
Purchased either Bunnings Melville Or O’Connor
Lindsey

Donna
Donnaasked

Hi, I have just had a new Kaboodle kitchen installed and have a number of 600mm 2 Drawer Base Cabinet installed. Can you please advise how much weight each draw can hold?

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Donna, thank you for your question. Our kaboodle ball bearing drawer slides are rated at 45kg so that’s 45kg drawer (regardless of cabinet size). Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Regards, kaboodle kitchen

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives