Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Rick
RickMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent value, great service.

I have installed cupboards & benchtops in a kitchen and a large utility room. Delivery was quick & the assembly & installation was simple with clear instructions in each pack. The rooms have been occupied for 3 years and perform well & look as good as when first installed. I made a warranty claim on some of the doors and the matter was dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently. Happy

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Rick, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Dave
DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW

An Ok cheap kitchen

Its a kitchen for a price ,its not fabulous but is fair value for what it is , one cupboard corner door had issues rang Kaboodle and they replaced the door ,no cost, no hastle , great after sales service with good contact.

Nicky
Nicky

Ten years plus kaboodle.

A Kaboodle 10+ years. Cupboards have just a little wear. Melamine tops still good. Even put my hot pans on them! Planning a freshen up with them.

Almac Wangaratta
Almac WangarattaNortheast, VIC

Kitchen

I installed a gloss white kitchen in 2015, I fit a lot of Kaboodle kitchens and laundry, I contacted Kaboodle over the yellowing of the gloss cabinets, Kaboodle were fantastic and replaced the faulty panels
I have a handyman business, I have done a lot of Kaboodle kitchens, The secret to flat pack kitchens is set out set out set out, get your levels accurate, I find their carcasses good and strong, I found no issues with the new doors, hinges and of a medium quality, I noticed the new hinges for corner base cabinets the quality has improved
I have recommended and installed Kaboodle for a long time, I had to repair installations done my customers themselves, the main issue is levels and incorrect assembly
Regards
Almac
Wangaratta

Rosemary
RosemaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Four years on later.

Almost four years after installation the kitchen supplied by Bunnings still looks like new and continues to be a pleasure to use.
We have no hesitation in recommending the Kaboodle product.

Workmate
WorkmateMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Warranty Issue

I am a builder that has installed many kaboodle kitchens. I have found them to be of good quality, well built and easy to fit We had a warranty issue with door colour fade. This was attended to promptly and to our satisfaction. Quite often we will use other benchtops.

Y Ngy
Y NgyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

15L Door Mount Swing Bin

Purchased a 15L Door mount swing bin. One of the clips which snapped. I've contacted Kaboodle to claim warranty. Kaboodle was prompt and sent me a replacement bin. Excellent Service from their warranty team(Stefano).

Ropeable!
Ropeable!Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good product and excellent after sale service

Andrew M.
Andrew M.

Outstanding customer service .

I recently had a few minor problems with my Kaboodle Kitchen (corner door hinges and a cupboard door need replacing ). The folks at Kaboodle replaced both for me (even posted them to me ) all they required was the receipts for the purchase of the items . This is outstanding customer service considering I purchased the kitchen nearly 5 years ago (even a statutory warranty is only good for 4 years ).
Absolutely outstanding customer service .

Andrew Moreno

Taree N.s.w

wendy
wendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kaboodle Worked well

Needed a couple of cupboards installed. Heavy ! But great now everything is up and running. DONT get the cupboard insert for the pantry..good quality but was expensive.....and waste of money. Everything else was fine.

Flighted
FlightedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Relatively Easy Good Quality DIY Product

Cat
CatSouth West, QLD

We love our Kaboodle kitchen, don't understand all the negativity

Terri34
Terri34AU

Excellent choice for a rental house

Happy with our kitchen

The only downside with a white high gloss finish kitchen is you need to keep it clean! However I knew that when we purchased so that was fine. We purchased 3 years ago, everything still looks new and we get compliments on it. The tradie didn't have any issues fitting it and we are still very happy with it. The only negative is we found the price of the accessories expensive for the corner units and I'm not that happy with the handles I chose (squared off brushed steel, not sure if these were Kaboodle or Bunnings to be fair, but they have slight rust stains and I'll probably replace) Pretty much everything was in stock immediately as far as I can remember and the specials came in as advised.

Kitchen warranty met after 7 years

We installed a Kaboodle kitchen in Mar/Apr 2011 and last year, had noticed some doors were 'yellowing'.
We'd contacted our Bunnings store where we purchased the components from and were given a phone number and email to contact.
Several emails and phone calls later, Kaboodle have accepted our warranty claim and are replacing the whole kitchen with a premium egg white gloss premium range for no extra cost. Naturally they wont cover the install cost but I'd rather do it myself anyway.
To those with a similar problem, keep at them. I was like a dog with a bone on this one - determined not to let it go.
FWIW - Natalie at Bunnings Minchinbury was amazing with her followup emails and phone calls.

Donna
Donnaasked

Hi, I have just had a new Kaboodle kitchen installed and have a number of 600mm 2 Drawer Base Cabinet installed. Can you please advise how much weight each draw can hold?

evirod98
evirod98asked

Does any one experienced this .
My bench top is a flat laminate and was replaced a few years ago from gloss as it had faults and stains inside the laminate so They replaced it, I wanted same colour but flat not gloss.
Meanwhile 2 to 3 years later it now always looks dirty like a smudgy ,greasy look and it does not matter how much I clean it with soapy water it just does not go away.
I have contacted Kaboodle waiting for answer, also draw and cupboard does not close properly.
The bench top is a worry, we have no kidds and are so careful.
Looks dirty
Appreciate and issues someone else may have had. Thankyou

Paul
Paulasked

How do I remove sliders from drawers. Need to remove draws. Cheers

kaboodle kitchen
kaboodle kitchen

Slide the drawer out as far is it can go and look for a small black lever located on either side of the drawer slide. Pushing this lever down (and up on opposite side) will disengage the slide and allow you to slide the drawer out.

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives