Kaboodle Kitchen

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

DisappointedPerth, WA

Disappointed

Cupboards wonderful but very disappointed with the quality of the worktops they mark easily and one has chipped. We have only had the kitchen a couple of months. No children in the house.

Disappointed

Thank you for your response as yet no one has contacted us to discuss the problem with our work tops

how long can you use?
how long can you use?Perth, WA

Replacement doors

I had my Units quite a few years so I was pleasantly surprised when they offered to replace all the doors even though only two had faded after all those year without the receipt but i did have the numbers on the doors i was able to submit , the whole experience was very quickly dealt with & help was offered all way through the experience , the delivery was on time on the day that was convenient to me & with a call 1 hour before delivery on the day , I can not falter the after care service WELL DONE to every one who help make my laundry like new again

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Glad to hear this was resolved quickly for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

Brian H.
Brian H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service was great

The replacement product was exactly what I needed, It arrived promptly and the assistance from Trey was brilliant, and his follow-up was not expected

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Poor measurements
Poor measurementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Measured up wrong by bunnings

Paid to have kitchen measured up by bunnings but apond delivery the kitchen bench was to long.we paid 6000 bucks for our kitchen..there's no follow up from bunnings to leave any feed back.kaboodoo must be rubbing the hands together..no service great parter bunnings.

Rick
RickMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent value, great service.

I have installed cupboards & benchtops in a kitchen and a large utility room. Delivery was quick & the assembly & installation was simple with clear instructions in each pack. The rooms have been occupied for 3 years and perform well & look as good as when first installed. I made a warranty claim on some of the doors and the matter was dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently. Happy

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Rick, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Heh
HehEyre Peninsula, SA

Looks great NOW but we've had our problems.

There are too many faults to go into - dicky hingers, laminate lifting at bench top joints etc. However the Kaboodle service guy was excellent to deal with and all is now fixed at their expense. Bunnings were hopeless and hand balled the problem very quickly to Kaboodle.
The cost saving was worth the disruption but take care!

Dave
DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW

An Ok cheap kitchen

Its a kitchen for a price ,its not fabulous but is fair value for what it is , one cupboard corner door had issues rang Kaboodle and they replaced the door ,no cost, no hastle , great after sales service with good contact.

Nicky
Nicky

Ten years plus kaboodle.

A Kaboodle 10+ years. Cupboards have just a little wear. Melamine tops still good. Even put my hot pans on them! Planning a freshen up with them.

Almac Wangaratta
Almac WangarattaNortheast, VIC

Kitchen

I installed a gloss white kitchen in 2015, I fit a lot of Kaboodle kitchens and laundry, I contacted Kaboodle over the yellowing of the gloss cabinets, Kaboodle were fantastic and replaced the faulty panels
I have a handyman business, I have done a lot of Kaboodle kitchens, The secret to flat pack kitchens is set out set out set out, get your levels accurate, I find their carcasses good and strong, I found no issues with the new doors, hinges and of a medium quality, I noticed the new hinges for corner base cabinets the quality has improved
I have recommended and installed Kaboodle for a long time, I had to repair installations done my customers themselves, the main issue is levels and incorrect assembly
Regards
Almac
Wangaratta

Installation instructions incorrect

I purchased a Kaboodle kitchen from Bunnings and found it really easy to put together, everything straight forward.....until!!! my builder went to install the blind corner baskets. He wasted so much time as it just wouldn't work. The measurements don't work. Even after going onto Youtube several times. Also the bottom little rollers do not go on the front..... as per instructions.
Best to forget about these baskets as just a nightmare.
Also the pull out tiered baskets come with a door that has two large holes on the inside. For brackets. Not needed. The door is fixed to the baskets so there are two holes that do not look good.

John Cas
John CasGippsland, VIC

Incorrect sizes on boards

Incorrect size on one of three drawer fronts bought - one was 2mm under size on the width and short 1mm on one of front rails

Rosemary
RosemaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Four years on later.

Almost four years after installation the kitchen supplied by Bunnings still looks like new and continues to be a pleasure to use.
We have no hesitation in recommending the Kaboodle product.

Workmate
WorkmateMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Warranty Issue

I am a builder that has installed many kaboodle kitchens. I have found them to be of good quality, well built and easy to fit We had a warranty issue with door colour fade. This was attended to promptly and to our satisfaction. Quite often we will use other benchtops.

Y Ngy
Y NgyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

15L Door Mount Swing Bin

Purchased a 15L Door mount swing bin. One of the clips which snapped. I've contacted Kaboodle to claim warranty. Kaboodle was prompt and sent me a replacement bin. Excellent Service from their warranty team(Stefano).

Ropeable!
Ropeable!Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good product and excellent after sale service

Tereesa C.
Tereesa C.asked

ow long is warranty on discolouration of the white cupboards

Disappointed

Don’t know sorry we have had ours installed a couple of months really disappointed with the finish and quality. Kaboodle said that they would contact us weeks ago to discuss still waiting ☹️

Stephen O.
Stephen O.asked

Hi, we are getting a new kitchen and we are struggling to make a decision on the finish of the cabinets/draws/under bench panels. At the moment we are just going for white through top and bottom in a modern profile. Do we have it down to premium thermoformed egg white gloss or macaroon silk finish or meringue gloss finish. We are having a wooden look floor so I think we are not going two tone on the cabinets. We think the bench top will be think solid and also a light colour like frost or similar. Any suggestions please or personal recommendations from using any of these finishes.

May B.
May B.asked

I have just installed a Kaboodle kitchen

The draws do not close all the way (Issue is with the 900 draws)

Is there an integrated dishwasher you recommend? I already have the panel. When the dishwasher door opens it must not hit the kick board. Appears to not work with Bosch?

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives