Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Very good value for money.

We installed the product ourselves to reduce our overall costs. Everything went together well and there was a high level of accuracy in the manufacturing. Most possible issues were solved by measuring as accurately as possible and working around our older house where some of the walls and the flooring was a little out of shape. We also had to be careful moving all the panels etc up a flight of stairs and avoid any scratches and bumps, but we are very happy with the result.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Kaboodle rubbish

Greg
GregRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Problem solved

Our kitchen was measured and supplied by Bunnings. Assembly was done by myself. Overall very happy with the experience and end result. Only negative was a problem about 12 months later with the soft close drawer runners. Contacted Kaboodle and they resolved the problem immediately by replacing the drawer runners. No argument or confrontation they couldn't do enough to help. Very happy with end result and the way I was treated by service team. Good value.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback Greg and sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Unhappy
UnhappyHunter Region, NSW

Never buy a kaboodle Kitchen

We paid for a kaboodle Kitchen to be installed. Never again. Scratches and paint runs all over cabinets and drawers. We paid for a pattern on draws. One cupboard with no pattern., 6 Parts missing. After we have contacted them & all parts re ordered twice. We still don't have our Kitchen completed.

Gus
Gus

Customer service second to none

Had a great experience dealing with the customer service team. Polite and easy to deal with and would recommend there products

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer service department! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

simo
simo

replace parts

very happy with the service ,had sum bad hingers which were replaced 'i found these products good value for money

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Glad to hear this was resolved quickly for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

alnjan
alnjan

Great Quality Products

I built a kitchen from scratch using Kaboòdle everything went according to plan with the help of the kitchen specialist at my local Bunnings store i would highly recommend this to anyone with a small degree of diy skill.

Don’t do it!!!!

We had our quote done through Bunnings and the got it wrong every step
Of the way. Measurements were off, it looked like Frankenstein mess by the end because bunnings just don’t have any attention to detail.

Leigh Goodwin
Leigh Goodwin Central Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

My parents had a problem that this company didn’t hesitate to rectify.
Trey was genuine and the service was fast. Thank-you.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Leigh – thank you for sharing your positive experience. We’re glad to hear everything was resolved quickly for you.

Rogerp
RogerpGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great warranty support

Our vinyl wrap kitchen started to change color approximately 9 years after installation but was otherwise in as new condition. I called Kaboodle about the problem and they acknowledged the problem and confirmed that they would replace the entire kitchen and pay for the re-installation. They provided a catalog of all the new colors and kitchen finishes that I could choose from and asked me to get 3 quotes for the install. I now have a new kitchen and it looks great! Thanks Kaboodle for the great support!

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Glad to hear this was resolved for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

Max Burnside
Max Burnside

More than happy

I designed and installed my Kaboodle kitchen cabinets with no experience and no help. The result was beyond my expectations.

The online kitchen design app was easy to use and helped me plan, budget and visualize my kitchen. Bunnings staff helped the process along beautifully.

I managed to put together my dream kitchen, despite having had no experience assembling or installing kitchen cabinets.

I'm writing this review because I think it's important to give credit where credit is due. I'm pretty sure that installing a Kaboodle kitchen myself, saved me about 10k and added around 30k to the sale price of my apartment.

Paul
PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Very disappointing

Started the process in end of October 2020 now at July 2021 and don’t have a functioning kitchen. No water, power bench tops etc.
Very disappointing. They promised the word delivered an atlas. They still can’t tell me when they will finish it.

Jan wallace
Jan wallaceNorthern Region, NSW

Only Excellent things to say about this company

We bought a self install kitchen from Bunnings. After almost 10 years two of the hinges of the corner cupboards failed. We went back to Bunnings to try to purchase. Absolutely showed No interest whatsoever, no help. One of the team members after our 3rd exasperated visit looking for a similar item to buy, mentioned the hinges and fittings etc (maybe the complete kitchen?) came from Kit and Kaboodle. We emailed them. We didn't expect much after the Bunnings experience...Not a bit of it. The lovely man there, got onto it and within ten days sent new hinges. Wait for it...gratis...Brilliant Brilliant service. Who offers this level of service these days?? No one. Well these people do...

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

How is this for customer satisfaction

sarath J.
sarath J.Perth, WA

I am absolutely happy with the product and services!

Linds
Lindsasked

The white lacquered finish has cracked from top to bottom on a cupboard door
Purchased about 7 yrs ago
How do we go with this ,can’t find receipt
Purchased either Bunnings Melville Or O’Connor
Lindsey

Donna
Donnaasked

Hi, I have just had a new Kaboodle kitchen installed and have a number of 600mm 2 Drawer Base Cabinet installed. Can you please advise how much weight each draw can hold?

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Donna, thank you for your question. Our kaboodle ball bearing drawer slides are rated at 45kg so that’s 45kg drawer (regardless of cabinet size). Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Regards, kaboodle kitchen

evirod98
evirod98asked

Does any one experienced this .
My bench top is a flat laminate and was replaced a few years ago from gloss as it had faults and stains inside the laminate so They replaced it, I wanted same colour but flat not gloss.
Meanwhile 2 to 3 years later it now always looks dirty like a smudgy ,greasy look and it does not matter how much I clean it with soapy water it just does not go away.
I have contacted Kaboodle waiting for answer, also draw and cupboard does not close properly.
The bench top is a worry, we have no kidds and are so careful.
Looks dirty
Appreciate and issues someone else may have had. Thankyou

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives