Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Very good value for money.

We installed the product ourselves to reduce our overall costs. Everything went together well and there was a high level of accuracy in the manufacturing. Most possible issues were solved by measuring as accurately as possible and working around our older house where some of the walls and the flooring was a little out of shape. We also had to be careful moving all the panels etc up a flight of stairs and avoid any scratches and bumps, but we are very happy with the result.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Poor measurements
Poor measurementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Measured up wrong by bunnings

Paid to have kitchen measured up by bunnings but apond delivery the kitchen bench was to long.we paid 6000 bucks for our kitchen..there's no follow up from bunnings to leave any feed back.kaboodoo must be rubbing the hands together..no service great parter bunnings.

Greg
GregRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Problem solved

Our kitchen was measured and supplied by Bunnings. Assembly was done by myself. Overall very happy with the experience and end result. Only negative was a problem about 12 months later with the soft close drawer runners. Contacted Kaboodle and they resolved the problem immediately by replacing the drawer runners. No argument or confrontation they couldn't do enough to help. Very happy with end result and the way I was treated by service team. Good value.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback Greg and sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Gus
Gus

Customer service second to none

Had a great experience dealing with the customer service team. Polite and easy to deal with and would recommend there products

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer service department! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

simo
simo

replace parts

very happy with the service ,had sum bad hingers which were replaced 'i found these products good value for money

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Glad to hear this was resolved quickly for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

alnjan
alnjan

Great Quality Products

I built a kitchen from scratch using Kaboòdle everything went according to plan with the help of the kitchen specialist at my local Bunnings store i would highly recommend this to anyone with a small degree of diy skill.

Leigh Goodwin
Leigh Goodwin Central Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

My parents had a problem that this company didn’t hesitate to rectify.
Trey was genuine and the service was fast. Thank-you.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Leigh – thank you for sharing your positive experience. We’re glad to hear everything was resolved quickly for you.

Rogerp
RogerpGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great warranty support

Our vinyl wrap kitchen started to change color approximately 9 years after installation but was otherwise in as new condition. I called Kaboodle about the problem and they acknowledged the problem and confirmed that they would replace the entire kitchen and pay for the re-installation. They provided a catalog of all the new colors and kitchen finishes that I could choose from and asked me to get 3 quotes for the install. I now have a new kitchen and it looks great! Thanks Kaboodle for the great support!

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Glad to hear this was resolved for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

Max Burnside
Max Burnside

More than happy

I designed and installed my Kaboodle kitchen cabinets with no experience and no help. The result was beyond my expectations.

The online kitchen design app was easy to use and helped me plan, budget and visualize my kitchen. Bunnings staff helped the process along beautifully.

I managed to put together my dream kitchen, despite having had no experience assembling or installing kitchen cabinets.

I'm writing this review because I think it's important to give credit where credit is due. I'm pretty sure that installing a Kaboodle kitchen myself, saved me about 10k and added around 30k to the sale price of my apartment.

Heh
HehEyre Peninsula, SA

Looks great NOW but we've had our problems.

There are too many faults to go into - dicky hingers, laminate lifting at bench top joints etc. However the Kaboodle service guy was excellent to deal with and all is now fixed at their expense. Bunnings were hopeless and hand balled the problem very quickly to Kaboodle.
The cost saving was worth the disruption but take care!

Jan wallace
Jan wallaceNorthern Region, NSW

Only Excellent things to say about this company

We bought a self install kitchen from Bunnings. After almost 10 years two of the hinges of the corner cupboards failed. We went back to Bunnings to try to purchase. Absolutely showed No interest whatsoever, no help. One of the team members after our 3rd exasperated visit looking for a similar item to buy, mentioned the hinges and fittings etc (maybe the complete kitchen?) came from Kit and Kaboodle. We emailed them. We didn't expect much after the Bunnings experience...Not a bit of it. The lovely man there, got onto it and within ten days sent new hinges. Wait for it...gratis...Brilliant Brilliant service. Who offers this level of service these days?? No one. Well these people do...

sarath J.
sarath J.Perth, WA

I am absolutely happy with the product and services!

Find out how Kaboodle Kitchen compares to other Home Care Shops

Hats off to the kaboodle customer service team

About 8 years ago we installed a kaboodle kitchen after going through a Bunnings expert and working through the digital kitchen builder. From early last year a few frequently used hinges of corner cupboards and push to open drawers began to malfunction.
Since the products were still under warranty, I contacted the kaboodle customer service. After complying with their request for a copy of the invoice and pictures of the kitchen I did not have long to wait to receive the necessary replacements.
Hats off to the kaboodle customer service team who also provided me with a tip on using corner cupboard wheels to keep the weight off the hinges to make them last.

JEAN R BEASLEY
JEAN R BEASLEYSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect kitchen

Lanil
LanilSydney, NSW

Excellent After sales Service

One year ago U bought a two compartment in cupboard sliding out kitchen garbage bin from Bunnings. The plastic handle to pull the bin snapped in two. I went to Bunnings who advices me to get in touch with Kaboodle Kitchens. I did and their after sales was excellent. They helped me to fill in the necessary details to get a warranty replacement and within a few days I received a new complete system. I would recommend them to anyone. Regards, Lanil

Jill casked

I have a kaboodle 450 wide pantry where the metal baskets are connected to the door. Pull out door and baskets. Problem is the door soft close keeps sliding to the off position and the pantry door is out of line vertically. So I have a gap at the top of about 70mm and a narrower gap at the bottom. Have followed instructions to realign with not success and it’s getting worse. How do I fix it so my pantry door closes fully and is aligned top and bottom? Thanks

Dan
Dan

Are you able to work out if the soft-close is functioning correctly? Is it placed accurately? Also is the pantry installed level - horizontal and vertical checks with a good spirit level may reveal something is not properly aligned. Sometimes something minor creates a bigger issue when everything is in place - without photos it is difficult to think of a solution.

Jill c

Have checked the levels and it was installed professionally. Initially it was perfect and then I noticed the soft close kept sliding out / off. How can I get photos to you. Thanks for answering so quickly.

Linds
Lindsasked

The white lacquered finish has cracked from top to bottom on a cupboard door
Purchased about 7 yrs ago
How do we go with this ,can’t find receipt
Purchased either Bunnings Melville Or O’Connor
Lindsey

Donna
Donnaasked

Hi, I have just had a new Kaboodle kitchen installed and have a number of 600mm 2 Drawer Base Cabinet installed. Can you please advise how much weight each draw can hold?

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Donna, thank you for your question. Our kaboodle ball bearing drawer slides are rated at 45kg so that’s 45kg drawer (regardless of cabinet size). Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Regards, kaboodle kitchen

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives