Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

DissapointedRenovatorNSW
DissapointedRenovatorNSWHunter Region, NSW

Run away as far as you can from Kaboodle Kitchens its still not refunded/fixed.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing product and service

Doors are a poor fit to the cabinets. The gaps between each door including corner doors are far too large.
Many back and forth emails with customer service to be told I haven’t adjusted the doors correctly. I am a licensed tradesman and building supervisor so I haven’t come down in the last shower.
I could not recommend their product based on my experience.

Hats off to the kaboodle customer service team

About 8 years ago we installed a kaboodle kitchen after going through a Bunnings expert and working through the digital kitchen builder. From early last year a few frequently used hinges of corner cupboards and push to open drawers began to malfunction.
Since the products were still under warranty, I contacted the kaboodle customer service. After complying with their request for a copy of the invoice and pictures of the kitchen I did not have long to wait to receive the necessary replacements.
Hats off to the kaboodle customer service team who also provided me with a tip on using corner cupboard wheels to keep the weight off the hinges to make them last.

Scott
ScottPeel, WA

Dissatisfied

Doors fallen off drawer runner jamming up
Corner hinges spreading bout 2 years old. Would not recommend this product. Very disappointed.

Matthew R.
Matthew R.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, do not waste your time!

Arlene
ArleneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Dont do it

Poor quality ,poor customer service from kaboodle themselves. The product is badly made. Do yourself a favour and go to a kitchen place. 3 goes and the doors were still terrible . Plus it was an $8500 small kitchen. With premium finishes.Would give zero stars if I could

coby 73
coby 73South East Queensland, QLD

Product is absolute rubbish

Product is cheap and nasty after 3 attempts still not right and after receiving a part refund we were told we no longer had a warranty
These are there premium finish doors apparently

JEAN R BEASLEY
JEAN R BEASLEYSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect kitchen

Antium
AntiumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not that cheap but very nasty

Lanil
LanilSydney, NSW

Excellent After sales Service

One year ago U bought a two compartment in cupboard sliding out kitchen garbage bin from Bunnings. The plastic handle to pull the bin snapped in two. I went to Bunnings who advices me to get in touch with Kaboodle Kitchens. I did and their after sales was excellent. They helped me to fill in the necessary details to get a warranty replacement and within a few days I received a new complete system. I would recommend them to anyone. Regards, Lanil

Fantastic Kitchen

I had 2 drawers going yellow after 5 years, and was not sure whether a couple of others looked a bit yellowish so I got in contact with Kaboodle Kitchen, and they were fantastic, I sent them a photo of my kitchen and they replaced all of my facing of the cupboards and drawers, we could not complain about their service and communication.

Dont waste your money

They are cheap & nasty...might look good but thats as far as it goes, We have had our kitchen going on 3 years, Laminate is starting to come off edge of cupboard, Door handle's have discoloured, We have had to replace draw runners & the list goes on, I would never use Kaboodle again & hope my review will help others to spend there money elsewhere

Happy as
Happy asFar North Queensland, QLD

Shocking quality

The cupboards looked great but now, less than 3 years and the doors and draw fronts have all warped. We installed these using all kaboodle parts, hinges etc. We spent quite a bit of money on these and they are all warped. Have contacted Bunnings 3 times now about this problem and have had no response at all.
Dont waste your time buying these. We have 14 door fronts and 6 door fronts, that have warped. It is just a normal home kitchen.

Suzan Lovell
Suzan LovellSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Mean and stingy layout

I purchased the pullout drawer to go with a 150 kaboodle base cabinet. The idea is to have it next to stove. However the unit has no flexibiilty, and has only two fixed shelves. The bottom one provides a space far too high for anything - theres about 300mm of air space above the oil bottles. And the top shelf is too high to provide much space for anything. Waste of money and space and they were too stingy to provide an extra shelf and some flexibility to adjust the shelves. This is worth $20 max, for the money they are charging I expect much better design. Oh, and the pullout feels awkward too, with the handle at the top, the whole front facade is cantilevered from the bottom, not secure feeling at al

Mark
MarkIllawarra, NSW

I had some issues with some hinges, arms and a door panel to our kitchen which was about 4 years old and logged this with Kaboodle's service team. They could not have been more helpful and responsive and we received our replacement parts in good time with a great end result.
I would not hesitate to recommend a Kaboodle Kitchen to anyone considering this.
Cheers,
Mark

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Im a builder and have installed many Kaboodle kitchens.

I have read reviews and was shocked. I have fitted 10 + Kaboodle kitchens for my clients looking for a cost effective alternative to a cabinet maker and have not had a problem.
Obviously I have all the required tools and am a carpenter which helps a lot .
Product is solid and has a cabinet maker quality end result .

Installation instructions incorrect

I purchased a Kaboodle kitchen from Bunnings and found it really easy to put together, everything straight forward.....until!!! my builder went to install the blind corner baskets. He wasted so much time as it just wouldn't work. The measurements don't work. Even after going onto Youtube several times. Also the bottom little rollers do not go on the front..... as per instructions.
Best to forget about these baskets as just a nightmare.
Also the pull out tiered baskets come with a door that has two large holes on the inside. For brackets. Not needed. The door is fixed to the baskets so there are two holes that do not look good.

AMR
AMRSydney, NSW

Lack of quality control

After receiving two damaged special orders which I repaired myself soas not to have to wait another 6 weeks and pay tradesman for another day the melamine has separated from the base panel. Kitchen only installed June/July this year. Not good enough. I would not recommend their product.

Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.Perth, WA

Terrible quality benchtop and Customer Service. Pumpernickle gloss benchtop.

Terrible customer service and bad quality bench top. The gloss finish scratches very easily and is needing to be replaced after 3 months. I emailed kaboodle with pictures and told me it was made to standard and buy liquid laminate from Bunnings and no one at Bunnings knew what I was talking about. After a few emails they told me an empty plastic bucket would scratch it, I was very confused by this as are we not allowed to use the benchtop??? Looks embarrassing and would definitely recommend you do not get a gloss finish benchtop if you plan to use, touch or live near it. If this was in my kitchen I would have been devastated.

Sarah
SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Many Issues

Long delays in delivery. Items damaged in transit, slow to replace. Poor communication from Bunnings inhouse kitchen designermeant chippy had to cut down supplied cupboards to fit. Expensive for what you get. I would have been better off going with a local custom builder. Would not recommend and would give 0 stars if I could

John Cas
John CasGippsland, VIC

Incorrect sizes on boards

Incorrect size on one of three drawer fronts bought - one was 2mm under size on the width and short 1mm on one of front rails

Great for DIYers!!

Really simple to install. Very strong and well designed. Far better than IKEA. Great result for what you spend. Kaboodle website could be better/ more helpful but once you’ve ordered the right stuff, you’re good to go!

Joana M.
Joana M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not recommended

Benchtop was over a week late.. chipped and didn’t fit.
Wrong size doors supplied
Designer made kitchen wider than original and ended up pushing the benchtop over a window, the window was mentioned when the planning was done and I was concerned over the size of the bench in regards to the window.....if the kitchen was original width there would be no issue.
Bin cupboard can only fully open if there is no door handle on the corner cupboard.....
We now need to live without a working kitchen until something is done about it...

• +4Thumbnail
Ants
AntsMelbourne

Not Recommended

Irene
IrenePerth, WA

Poor Quality

I installed our kitchen 7 years ago and initially it looked and functioned great.
7 years on and every hinge and cupboard handle has corroded. The kitchen hinges are always malfunctioning and I have to fix them all the time. I wish I had paid the extra initially and purchased higher quality cabinet-ware as it would have saved me money and effort in the long run.
My advice is shop around and don't waste your money buying a kaboodle kitchen.