Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Lili C.
Lili C.Sydney, NSW

so regret that I bought their kitchen

not trustworthy, my kitchen is still new but the corner cabinet door fell off and broken, kaboodle said it is my fault, Bunnings said the colour is discontinued and they can't help. It is not fair, now I am selling the house, I really don't know what to do. so regret that I bought their kitchen.

laminate vacuum pealing off mdf

laminate vacuum pealing off mdf, this will happen to everyone you have sold this procedure to ,you not vacuum laminate on mdf stop ripping people off , and try two pac.

Kevin
KevinHobart, TAS

Very disappointed

We recently installed a Kaboodle kitchen supplied by Bunnings and regret doing so. Bunnings staff have been great, but that is the only good thing that I can say. The soft-close drawers jam, the gas-struts on the cupboard doors are faulty and the overall quality is poor. I would recommend looking at alternatives.

Great Quality Product and Great Price

We bough a kaboodle kitchen and laundry. We got them designed by the bunnings designer and had 3d drawings made up. This was great as we could see exactly what we were buying.
We installed the laundry and kitchen ourselves. We followed the kaboodle videos to the tee and they are excellent. We got our own waterfall stone benchtop and our kitchen looks like it was twice the price it cost us. We also got our own stone bench top for the laundry and that looks fantastic.
Kaboodle was an excellent choice for us. With a biut of hard work we have a great kitchen and laundry for half the price of a contractor doing it.

Fay
FayNorth Queensland, QLD

Cheap quality at huge price!

Raw edged chipboard which will swell with minimum water leak. Instructions included are poor quality. Base cabinets do not include all hardware needed for completion everything is an added price making the kitchen set up way over the price point it should be for a flatpack product. Not a satisfied customer and will reconsider a local cabinetmaker for my next project.

Poorly Designed & Engineered

I purchased the pull out bin and associated metal sliding door. The instructions tell you to use the metal sides from the draw kit, and use the draw rails & bins from the Bin kit. The design of the rails in the bin kit do not allow for the draws to close. Upon detailed resarch after encountering this issue, it became apparent it was just a design flaw.

OLGA
OLGACentral Queensland, QLD

Terrible!! Absolutely nightmare!@

Bigest mistake to order Kaboodle kitchen!! The order arrived with top bench uncut for sink, incorrect bin, pullout basket but mostly with lots of damage. Very, very disappointed. Bunnings replaced lots of part, but still disappointed. The quality horrible! The little part of bench top arrived damaged too..
I would not recommend this brand

Raymond Bullock
Raymond BullockNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Kaboodle kaos

Had kitchen installed recently only to find having so much trouble with hinges on doors. Cheap quality materials used doesn't help.
Has caused a lot of expensive disapointment . Beware of Kaboodle .

Phil Roberts
Phil Roberts

Exemplary Customer Service

I bought a set of doors that were a special oder - Alpine in Provincial White. Upon hanging the fiest door and removing the plastic covering, I found that it was Gloss White, not Provincial White. I contacted Bunnings and sent through photos and the next thing I knew (within 48 hours) I received an email from Kaboodle asking for my delivery address. No questions asked and customer service to the max. As a business advisor, his is what I look for in a business, and Kaboodle absolutely delivered. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Davew
Davew

cheap and nasty! !

Lower base cabinet absorbed water , from a leak over a 1 hr period!!!
swelled and split! Had to remove benchtops and replaced with a superior quality base cabinet which didn't match any existing dimensions so had to rip entire kitchen out and start again! No warranty!

Cody
Cody

Amazing Customer Service!

Warranty Claim easy and straight forward.

We had installed a white kitchen prior to 2010 but over time random panels had turned cream. Contacted customer support giving the dates of purchase and although just out of warranty period Kaboodle agreed to replace all the panels. Once approved the replacement panels were in the local Bunnings within 14 days of the approval notification.

Zerophitus
ZerophitusPerth, WA

Kaboodle, the old Flatpak at inflated prices

Kaboodle is Bunnings new Flatpak provider, and that's fine. Sadly the pricing for the Kaboodle range ends up in customers paying far more for what are basically the same items.

With Flatpak one paid a set price for a total cabinet, including doors, hinges and handles. Now under the Kaboodle range one pays for the basic cabinet, then extra for the doors, and more for hinges and even more for the handles.....to the tune of around a 30% price increase.

Sadly with the competition of the forever ailing Masters now long gone, Wesfarmers (Bunnings) are pillaging the wallets of the everyday consumers for as much as they obviously can......a sad reflection on the once ethical Wesfarmers of the 80s to 90s.

Exceptional customer service

I had a problem with 2 cupboard doors and my complaint was resolved the very day I rang the company. Replacement doors were received by courier 3 days later as I live in a small rural town. The staff member I spoke to was an absolute delight and couldn't be more helpful. It was a pleasure to deal with a company that meets its warranty commitments and my new kitchen looks absolutely fabulous.

Tony
TonyPerth, WA

Fabulous Kitchen

Our Kaboodle kitchen was installed almost 6 years ago. The only problem we have experienced was discolouration of the 2 drawer panels. It progressively became worse and contacted Kaboodle to outline the problem. Kaboodle undertook a review and determined that it was a fault and arranged a full replacement under warranty. We are extremely pleased by the prompt action taken to firstly review, confirm and then arrange delivery of the replacement. Highly recommend Kaboodle, particularly with as it comes with as 10-year guarantee.

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hinge replacement

My pantry hinges on a full door size all broke after six years and all were replaced with revamped stronger ones. You need to keep original receipts and photograph them as they fade as you may not get them replaced.
Luckily I had receipts and replacement was fast.

Ocean B.
Ocean B.Perth, WA

DO NOT BUY KABOODLE

I am on a budget so figured Kaboodle is a great option.
To my frustration the carcass for the drawers are drilled incorrectly and do not allign there is a 10 to 23mm variation from left to right.
Therefore the drawers do not work in my case i have push to open, so the don't push close.
I have pleaded with kaboodle to help rectify this but they refuse and claim it is not a warranty issue.

There cnc machine clearly was out of calibration nothing more nothing less.
The after service with kaboodle are terrible.....

CapeAvi
CapeAviPerth, WA

Kaboodle Push to open problematical

The push to open option for Kaboodle kitchens is problematical. Despite all runners positioned on pre drilled holes draws do not close in the same position. Because they need to be pushed to open they are more proud of the cabinets. Soft close with handles would be better option.

Products look fabulous

Customer service is extremely negotiable and prompt.
I was very happy with my outcome of my existing kitchen.
Thank you Kaboodle for your professionalism and kind understanding of my situation. Your the best.

Nikki
NikkiHobart, TAS

Warranty related issue

I had a warranty issue and sent through the receipt and photos of the product that was needed in order to complete my kitchen. Kaboodle staff were very professional in their dealings with me. They organised the manufacture of a product in a colour that was no longer available and then shipped the product to my home address at no cost and in a timely manner. I was very impressed with the after sales service. I would have no problem purchasing this product again in the future.

Happy with the product but poor service

john c.
john c.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

warranty claim

Had a problem with the finish on some of my kitchen doors, i emailed kaboodle photo's and receipts and they accepted my warranty claim and replaced all the doors,drawers and end panels to make sure the colours matched. I am very impressed with the service i received, the new panels were delivered within a week, considering the kitchen is nine years old i am very impressed.

Rick
RickVictoria

Want a refund

They cannot accomodate your needs if your ceiling is 2.7 meters high they came out designed a disaster it is terrible and I want a refund I cannot recommend there kitchen

Jo77
Jo77Kimberley, WA

Disappointed with benchtops

Purchased a 6yr old home 4 months ago with a kaboodle kitchen which looked amazing, after a few weeks I noticed scratches in a certain area & now no matter where you look it looks dull & scratched everywhere. The scratches are from smooth objects moving on the bench. Ive lived in houses & never had such issues with benchtops :-(

Little miss blonde
Little miss blondePerth, WA

Easy, well priced, what I wanted

The flat pack style and colour we used were antique white heritage, the flat packs were easy to assemble, loved the pre drilled holes, loved Bunnings Cannington WA for their customer service. Kitchen not finished but have attached photos.