Kaboodle Kitchen

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (36)

JC33Sydney, NSW

Unfinished kitchen

6 day time frame for installation that started on Oct 6. Now it is Nov 17 and no finished kitchen. The benchtop was installed with a fault on Oct 8 and we are still awaiting another benchtop having been given an undertaking that it would be prioritised (7-10 days). The kitchen design was flawed so that a set of drawers scrape open onto a door. This is waiting to be rectified at the same time as the benchtop.
I would like some help to be valued and respected as a customer and get the job done. Thank you.

JC33

Thank you. I hope to hear from you asap.

JC33

Just checking that you are still going to contact me.

Annette vince
Annette vinceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result

What a great Job.
We had only part of out Kitchen updated but it fits in perfectly with the existing and the colour match is just right
It Was all left very clean.

Very good value for money.

We installed the product ourselves to reduce our overall costs. Everything went together well and there was a high level of accuracy in the manufacturing. Most possible issues were solved by measuring as accurately as possible and working around our older house where some of the walls and the flooring was a little out of shape. We also had to be careful moving all the panels etc up a flight of stairs and avoid any scratches and bumps, but we are very happy with the result.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Poor measurements
Poor measurementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Measured up wrong by bunnings

Paid to have kitchen measured up by bunnings but apond delivery the kitchen bench was to long.we paid 6000 bucks for our kitchen..there's no follow up from bunnings to leave any feed back.kaboodoo must be rubbing the hands together..no service great parter bunnings.

alnjan
alnjan

Great Quality Products

I built a kitchen from scratch using Kaboòdle everything went according to plan with the help of the kitchen specialist at my local Bunnings store i would highly recommend this to anyone with a small degree of diy skill.

Reeviewah
ReeviewahCanberra 2600, ACT

She'll be right mate!

Jan wallace
Jan wallaceNorthern Region, NSW

Only Excellent things to say about this company

We bought a self install kitchen from Bunnings. After almost 10 years two of the hinges of the corner cupboards failed. We went back to Bunnings to try to purchase. Absolutely showed No interest whatsoever, no help. One of the team members after our 3rd exasperated visit looking for a similar item to buy, mentioned the hinges and fittings etc (maybe the complete kitchen?) came from Kit and Kaboodle. We emailed them. We didn't expect much after the Bunnings experience...Not a bit of it. The lovely man there, got onto it and within ten days sent new hinges. Wait for it...gratis...Brilliant Brilliant service. Who offers this level of service these days?? No one. Well these people do...

sarath J.
sarath J.Perth, WA

I am absolutely happy with the product and services!

Merril M.
Merril M.Northeast, VIC

$15.300 disappointment

NEFH
NEFHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bench top laminate quality extremely bad.

My sons moved into a deceased estates house and the family had installed a kaboodle kitchen. I had recently sold my cabinet making business and I could see that the cabinets were installed properly plumb and level but the gloss laminate tops had probably thousands of scratches throughout. Working in the industry for so long I know the good brands of laminate just don’t do that no matter how rough you are with them . I went to Bunnings to discuss and rang the customer help line and they said because they couldn’t tell who installed it they couldn’t help which is pretty typical,although the entire kitchen was supposed to be brand new, appliances and cabinetry they still refused to even look.

John P.
John P.Hobart, TAS

Kaboodle left stuff out!!

Kitchen order pre Christmas. Had to pay $1500 for benchtops to be made. There were 4 parts to the bench but only 3 were delivered. Now a delay for the missing part to be made, meaning my busy builder will need to come back to install.
The doors to the cupboard housing the exhaust fan were labelled as left and right in their box but were both right hand opening.
Several of the cupboard partitions were damaged, as if they’d been dropped.
Not happy that I paid a large amount of money for Kaboodle inefficient product management.

JEAN R BEASLEY
JEAN R BEASLEYSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect kitchen

Bill C.
Bill C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Cheapskate accessories

I am giving this a bad score because the screws that hold the hinges on are so small. They would probably hold the weight of a narrow door but for the wider ones they just cannot hold the weight. After 2 months they all started pulling out. The plastic things the screws go into are so tiny they do not have enough surface area to grip the chipboard. Considering they cost so much a few extra cents to have slightly wider screws and plastic things to grip would stop a lot of unfavourable reviews of doors falling off and you would sell a lot more kitchens.

Anthony C.
Anthony C.Perth, WA

I should have just got a local cabinet maker to do the work!

As I have worked in joinery in the past I can say that the cabinets are pretty good material wise.
But the big drawback is the nickel and diming of having to buy every little piece separate. A 2 drawer base cabinet 600 wide when done cost over $500.
Not a bargain as I had to take the first one back as it had broken components in the box from bunnings.
I would suggest using a local person and it would probably cost the same but they would install for the same cost.

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Im a builder and have installed many Kaboodle kitchens.

I have read reviews and was shocked. I have fitted 10 + Kaboodle kitchens for my clients looking for a cost effective alternative to a cabinet maker and have not had a problem.
Obviously I have all the required tools and am a carpenter which helps a lot .
Product is solid and has a cabinet maker quality end result .