Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Mark
MarkIllawarra, NSW

I had some issues with some hinges, arms and a door panel to our kitchen which was about 4 years old and logged this with Kaboodle's service team. They could not have been more helpful and responsive and we received our replacement parts in good time with a great end result.
I would not hesitate to recommend a Kaboodle Kitchen to anyone considering this.
Cheers,
Mark

Anthony C.
Anthony C.Perth, WA

I should have just got a local cabinet maker to do the work!

As I have worked in joinery in the past I can say that the cabinets are pretty good material wise.
But the big drawback is the nickel and diming of having to buy every little piece separate. A 2 drawer base cabinet 600 wide when done cost over $500.
Not a bargain as I had to take the first one back as it had broken components in the box from bunnings.
I would suggest using a local person and it would probably cost the same but they would install for the same cost.

Matt W
Matt W

Gloss white colour went off colour over time

Very disappointing that half the cabinet doors and draw turned a creamy colour from the gloss white that was originally brought. Kaboodle will not do anything abaout it. Very disappointing outcome.

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Im a builder and have installed many Kaboodle kitchens.

I have read reviews and was shocked. I have fitted 10 + Kaboodle kitchens for my clients looking for a cost effective alternative to a cabinet maker and have not had a problem.
Obviously I have all the required tools and am a carpenter which helps a lot .
Product is solid and has a cabinet maker quality end result .

Installation instructions incorrect

I purchased a Kaboodle kitchen from Bunnings and found it really easy to put together, everything straight forward.....until!!! my builder went to install the blind corner baskets. He wasted so much time as it just wouldn't work. The measurements don't work. Even after going onto Youtube several times. Also the bottom little rollers do not go on the front..... as per instructions.
Best to forget about these baskets as just a nightmare.
Also the pull out tiered baskets come with a door that has two large holes on the inside. For brackets. Not needed. The door is fixed to the baskets so there are two holes that do not look good.

John Cas
John CasGippsland, VIC

Incorrect sizes on boards

Incorrect size on one of three drawer fronts bought - one was 2mm under size on the width and short 1mm on one of front rails

Many mistakes

Benchtop too short,we had to delete a narrow underbench cupboard to get the dishwasher to fit,many doors did not have handles supplied,drawers do not 100% align even after being installed by a builder,we are battling to get a credit for the short bench,would not use them again

Great for DIYers!!

Really simple to install. Very strong and well designed. Far better than IKEA. Great result for what you spend. Kaboodle website could be better/ more helpful but once you’ve ordered the right stuff, you’re good to go!

Great Quality Product and Great Price

We bough a kaboodle kitchen and laundry. We got them designed by the bunnings designer and had 3d drawings made up. This was great as we could see exactly what we were buying.
We installed the laundry and kitchen ourselves. We followed the kaboodle videos to the tee and they are excellent. We got our own waterfall stone benchtop and our kitchen looks like it was twice the price it cost us. We also got our own stone bench top for the laundry and that looks fantastic.
Kaboodle was an excellent choice for us. With a biut of hard work we have a great kitchen and laundry for half the price of a contractor doing it.

Roh
RohHealesville

Poor service, lack of knowledge, confusing instructions, expensive

Bought Kaboodle to replace a 3 draw cabinet and tall pantry in laundry total cost nearly $2000
Had to go back to Bunnings 3 times because weren’t given draw tracks nor hinges for door
Given too many parts for job
No apology just blaming us for the stuff up
Flat pack boxes extremely heavy and instructions not clear and asked at Bunnings and told to refer to videos on line
Next time stick with ikea

Mandy W.
Mandy W.Northeast, VIC

Bench tops

So excited to have finally renovated my kitchen, cupboards look amazing but so disappointed with the benchtops the smallest things leave a scratch and only 2 weeks on I really dislike my benchtops not practical for a kitchen when you want something to look neat and tidy if I only knew how easily they scratched I would not have purchased

Phil Roberts
Phil Roberts

Exemplary Customer Service

I bought a set of doors that were a special oder - Alpine in Provincial White. Upon hanging the fiest door and removing the plastic covering, I found that it was Gloss White, not Provincial White. I contacted Bunnings and sent through photos and the next thing I knew (within 48 hours) I received an email from Kaboodle asking for my delivery address. No questions asked and customer service to the max. As a business advisor, his is what I look for in a business, and Kaboodle absolutely delivered. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Cody
Cody

Amazing Customer Service!

Warranty Claim easy and straight forward.

We had installed a white kitchen prior to 2010 but over time random panels had turned cream. Contacted customer support giving the dates of purchase and although just out of warranty period Kaboodle agreed to replace all the panels. Once approved the replacement panels were in the local Bunnings within 14 days of the approval notification.

Zerophitus
ZerophitusPerth, WA

Kaboodle, the old Flatpak at inflated prices

Kaboodle is Bunnings new Flatpak provider, and that's fine. Sadly the pricing for the Kaboodle range ends up in customers paying far more for what are basically the same items.

With Flatpak one paid a set price for a total cabinet, including doors, hinges and handles. Now under the Kaboodle range one pays for the basic cabinet, then extra for the doors, and more for hinges and even more for the handles.....to the tune of around a 30% price increase.

Sadly with the competition of the forever ailing Masters now long gone, Wesfarmers (Bunnings) are pillaging the wallets of the everyday consumers for as much as they obviously can......a sad reflection on the once ethical Wesfarmers of the 80s to 90s.

Exceptional customer service

I had a problem with 2 cupboard doors and my complaint was resolved the very day I rang the company. Replacement doors were received by courier 3 days later as I live in a small rural town. The staff member I spoke to was an absolute delight and couldn't be more helpful. It was a pleasure to deal with a company that meets its warranty commitments and my new kitchen looks absolutely fabulous.

Brad S.
Brad S.Sydney, NSW

Reasonable quality until you reach the benchtop

Cabinetry and door/drawer finish seem quite reasonable for the price, but .... the benchtops are not custom or made to measure unless you are dealing with 2400mm or less. Kaboodle advertising is misleading. I wanted a 3200mm straight laminate benchtop which Kaboodle cannot supply unless I would like a join in the middle, where the sink will be located. 2400mm maximum seems ridiculously short and is not mentioned anywhere in their catalogs that I can find. Very disappointed.

Tony
TonyPerth, WA

Fabulous Kitchen

Our Kaboodle kitchen was installed almost 6 years ago. The only problem we have experienced was discolouration of the 2 drawer panels. It progressively became worse and contacted Kaboodle to outline the problem. Kaboodle undertook a review and determined that it was a fault and arranged a full replacement under warranty. We are extremely pleased by the prompt action taken to firstly review, confirm and then arrange delivery of the replacement. Highly recommend Kaboodle, particularly with as it comes with as 10-year guarantee.

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hinge replacement

My pantry hinges on a full door size all broke after six years and all were replaced with revamped stronger ones. You need to keep original receipts and photograph them as they fade as you may not get them replaced.
Luckily I had receipts and replacement was fast.

CapeAvi
CapeAviPerth, WA

Kaboodle Push to open problematical

The push to open option for Kaboodle kitchens is problematical. Despite all runners positioned on pre drilled holes draws do not close in the same position. Because they need to be pushed to open they are more proud of the cabinets. Soft close with handles would be better option.

Products look fabulous

Customer service is extremely negotiable and prompt.
I was very happy with my outcome of my existing kitchen.
Thank you Kaboodle for your professionalism and kind understanding of my situation. Your the best.

Nikki
NikkiHobart, TAS

Warranty related issue

I had a warranty issue and sent through the receipt and photos of the product that was needed in order to complete my kitchen. Kaboodle staff were very professional in their dealings with me. They organised the manufacture of a product in a colour that was no longer available and then shipped the product to my home address at no cost and in a timely manner. I was very impressed with the after sales service. I would have no problem purchasing this product again in the future.

Happy with the product but poor service

john c.
john c.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

warranty claim

Had a problem with the finish on some of my kitchen doors, i emailed kaboodle photo's and receipts and they accepted my warranty claim and replaced all the doors,drawers and end panels to make sure the colours matched. I am very impressed with the service i received, the new panels were delivered within a week, considering the kitchen is nine years old i am very impressed.

Bert
BertSouthwest, VIC

Defective on occasions

Twice now Ive done small projects using kaboodle from bunnings. Each time something has been damaged and or defective. Very inconvenient when live an hour away and have to replace an item that was defective or damaged within the packaging.