Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

])RAG()NAU

Double, triple and quadruple check

])RAG()N

over a year now, and I have one door turning yellow

])RAG()N

Got a replacement door and just installed it,, Fingers crossed it doesn't go the same.

Best service I ever got

sahriCentral Queensland, QLD

Easy to assemble but hardware is awful

Kaboodle kitchen

Only 2 years old and at great expense (in my eyes) for a kitchen that is falling apart. Expected a but more life out of it. Doors are always falling off, taking half the cabinet with it. Need to use fillers etc so the door can be put back on. 2 years! Remember that when looking at this product. Not happy Jan!

Kylie
KylieSydney Surrounds, NSW

White Gloss Gone Yellow

Put gorgeous white gloss kitchen in 2013 and noticed last year cupboard fronts going yellow. Kadoodle replaced them with their "new" white called Egg White. Which looks to me like the white ones gone yellow! Will not be replacing them with that, I do not like the colour!

Still waiting to get bench top fixed

Fireman
Fireman
Ryan
Ryan

Amazing kitchen for an amazing price!

Total crap house

After fitting touch doors they fall off after use, the plastic thread is carp. Have to use a aftermarket screw. Deffo not be buying this again after the 4k $ spent.

Disappointed

The planning, design and purchase of our kitchen was good. The staff advised us that our kitchen would be completed in the one order so that the colour/ finish would be consistent. Our kitchen is white high gloss and I have no complaints until now as the white high gloss finish has started yellowing. Some doors started to yellow before the others but now all but one door has turned to a creamy off white. I am totally disappointed as they don't look any good against the white high gloss tiles and splash back.

Prinny
PrinnyMelbourne

Too many items missing from quote.

I had a Bunnings rep come out, and we discussed everything I wanted as she made notes. The problem I have is that not everything was then included in the quoted amount. The splash back was measured, the measurements are in the quote, but it's not included in the price. Same thing with wire baskets that are essential as drawers.
This means that there could be other expensive surprises if I go ahead and install it - and I'm too nervous to do that now.

jirgool
jirgoolsydney

Disappointing

Nigel
NigelPakenham

The girls at pakenham gave me the best results for my laundry from start to finish

Got the best results from the girls i can send you pics from start to finish the laundry looks fantastic

reg lamington
reg lamingtonVictoria, Australia

Great Result with a Kaboodle Kitchen

Blondie-ness
Blondie-nessSydney

Assembles easy, but will it last?

Didn't work out the first time but great customer service!

This was our 8th kitchen we have put into a rental property. Bunnings made some mistakes in the sales process so that cabinets did not fit together properly. We were unable to contact Bunnings in the process which was not good. However, Kaboodle helped us out with great customer service and by personally coming along and fixing Bunnings mistakes. Thanks Allan for your help! This does not happen very often, so we are very pleased.

RonoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Krusty the Clown needs to leave Kaboodle

I want to love kaboodle but every panel in a cabinet needs to be mm perfect; and it aint. Also half decent screw pressure rips throughthe melamine. It aint cheap IMO, so it should be better.

Rono

Good follow-up from Kaboodle today regarding my small concerns. Appreciated.

Sim
SimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kaboodle lift your game

excellent low cost kitchen

A decent product, no issues.

We used the kaboodle cabinets in the spare room to create a 4.2 metre desk. On one side we have 900mm drawers, a 900mm gap, a 450mm cabinet in the middle, 900mm gap and a 900mm cabinet at the end. It was easy to put together after the first one. It is not a high use area but, so can't judge for a kitchen. We installed the desk 18 months ago and still looks brand new. My kids use the cabinets/drawers, and they are not the gentlest of kids, and they look brand new still.

Bob
BobAdelaide, South Australia

ikea has nothing to worry about!

Marten
Marten

Poor service and quality

Allansart
AllansartWoolgoolga

Poor quality surfaces and fittings

After assembling and installing the Kaboodle kitchen from Bunnings I am disappointed with the longevity of the surface. Less then one year on the bench top surface is showing wear. For the price I expected better quality. Handles have started to show signs of rust and I have had to repair them once already.