Kaboodle Kitchen

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (71)

Unprofessional company to deal with

• +1Thumbnail

Terrible kitchen

Leanne Dwyer
Leanne DwyerMurray Region, NSW

Missing missing missing

Ok guys don’t get me wrong I like the pantry and the Drew’s that I have just installed.
But all the missing items E.G the pantry came with no installation items at all, no feet no screws no shelf supports.
But cootos to Bunnings Albury and their support and supply of missing items at no charge.
Then another trip into Albury Bunnings to correct the colour of the kick board . Why I was sent a black kick board for white cabinets is anybodies guess.
Anyway happy resorting cupboards now.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Thank you for sharing this information about the product, which doesn’t seem to aligned with our quality standards. We have passed this information onto our customer service department.

Kind Regards, kaboodle kitchen

Debrah S.
Debrah S.Illawarra, NSW

Rubbish disappointed dont buy Kaboodle kitchen

Order place November problem after problem waiting on this and that a tottal disgrace kitchen now complete in April have to bring in a builder to finish off extra $ there as well.Cupboards not made to measure bench that sink sits in is warped we have had to finish of with silicon as water would go under also silicon joins around tiles this kitchen cost $20.200 when we pointed out things that were wrong was told that up to us to finish the trims off hence bringing builder in to finsh trims where cupboards dont meet ive waiteg 40yrs for a new kitchen and to say im disappointed is beyond words PLEASE GO TO A REPUTAL KITCHEN COMPANY AND SAVE A LOT OF DISAPPOINTMENT AND MONEY NEVER WOULD I RECOMMEND BUNNINGS KABOODLE KITCHEN NOT EVER

Brendon J.Sydney, NSW

Reasonable product for the price

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Hi Brendon, Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Regards, kaboodle

Brendon J.

No worries, I’ve updated my review to more accurately reflect my experience.

jex
jexSouth East Queensland, QLD

soft closers have stopped working

I have 11 metal sided drawers that have 2 soft closers for each drawer. All 22 soft closers have lost their damping action as the oil has leaked out. I contacted the retailer Bunnings who cannot supply the replacement parts, only complete new drawers are available. I also contacted austbrush who are the wholesaler and they cannot supply the parts either. For this reason I would not recommend Kaboodle.

Hi Jex,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Appreciate you letting us know - we will certainly look into this to see if it can be resolved or at the very least improved.
Regards, kaboodle kitchen

Still waiting

We ordered and paid in full for kitchen in November 2021… we are still to receive any part of our order. We have had 6 text messages to advise us of our delayed delivery time with not one apology. Over $9,000 later and still no kitchen. No response from kaboodle through either email or Facebook messenger. I am a patient person but this is seriously testing!!!!!

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kaboodle upgrades are rubbish

Renovated my kitchen with Bunnings Kaboodle, was rubbish. Upgraded to the push to open hinges on drawers, half are broken within 2 months.. and now due to the cheap laminate you cant change to the dinky other style, not to mention out of pocket redoing them.. all in all its rubbish quality. I also used the Bunnings wooden benchtop, spotted gum, its warped and sections ate seperating… wont being doing this again, next time i will just take the time to do it myself. Push to open hinges hang out, sloppy finish.

Kaboodle Microwave Box

Panels with holes misaligned.
Panels drilled on the wrong side.
Panels banded that didn't need to be (unseen edge) and panels that needed to be banded weren't.
Poor instructions.
No panel identification.
When I contacted Kaboodle to notify them of their rubbish, they wanted me to do all the leg work.
Lazy company.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Hi Dave, our team are wanting to assist you with this issue but require more information from you to proceed as they have previously indicated. Please contact our customer service team so we can work with you to find a resolution.

Dave E
Dave E

rupottySydney, NSW

Never again order is easy but delivery and actual product :-(

Oh boy never again!
Ordered at Bunnings Alexandria and was promised delivery in 7-14 days as everything in stock!
2 weeks later no delivery date so emailed Bunnings who advised Kaboodle stuffed up and delays with delivery.
3 weeks later more delays but was advised delivery of cupboards maybe this week or early next but not the benchtop!
Delivery of cupboards was finally received 4 weeks later but still no benchtop. No delivery date confirmed yet so unable to install kitchen...

The quality of the cupboards is not great either, Polyurathane finish looks very thin and ordinary
Gee organisation and customer service is shocking... So difficult to phone Bunnings and actually speak to someone :-(

rupotty

Still no benchtop... For a kitchen that was supposed to be in stock bit and pieces everywhere. Had to go into Bunnings to collect the sink, taps etc as doefot to deliver them and still no sign. of the benchtop. Disorganised mess.

Total rubbish

The cheapest nastiest chipboard possible. 1000s of dollars wasted on this kitchen. Looked nice in Bunnings though! Buyers remorse is a real thing...I have it now.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Appreciate you letting us know - we will pass this feedback on. Regards, kaboodle

Annette vince
Annette vinceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result

What a great Job.
We had only part of out Kitchen updated but it fits in perfectly with the existing and the colour match is just right
It Was all left very clean.

Find out how Kaboodle Kitchen compares to other Home Care Shops

Very good value for money.

We installed the product ourselves to reduce our overall costs. Everything went together well and there was a high level of accuracy in the manufacturing. Most possible issues were solved by measuring as accurately as possible and working around our older house where some of the walls and the flooring was a little out of shape. We also had to be careful moving all the panels etc up a flight of stairs and avoid any scratches and bumps, but we are very happy with the result.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Poor measurements
Poor measurementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Measured up wrong by bunnings

Paid to have kitchen measured up by bunnings but apond delivery the kitchen bench was to long.we paid 6000 bucks for our kitchen..there's no follow up from bunnings to leave any feed back.kaboodoo must be rubbing the hands together..no service great parter bunnings.

alnjan
alnjan

Great Quality Products

I built a kitchen from scratch using Kaboòdle everything went according to plan with the help of the kitchen specialist at my local Bunnings store i would highly recommend this to anyone with a small degree of diy skill.