Kaboodle Kitchen

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (45)

Leanne Dwyer
Leanne DwyerMurray Region, NSW

Missing missing missing

Ok guys don’t get me wrong I like the pantry and the Drew’s that I have just installed.
But all the missing items E.G the pantry came with no installation items at all, no feet no screws no shelf supports.
But cootos to Bunnings Albury and their support and supply of missing items at no charge.
Then another trip into Albury Bunnings to correct the colour of the kick board . Why I was sent a black kick board for white cabinets is anybodies guess.
Anyway happy resorting cupboards now.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Thank you for sharing this information about the product, which doesn’t seem to aligned with our quality standards. We have passed this information onto our customer service department.

Kind Regards, kaboodle kitchen

Sonia
SoniaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not happy Jan

We ordered our kitchen 21st January. Still waiting for a cut to size backing piece for the servery. 2 pieces of bench were sent back because of scratches. We are now at 3 months and still waiting. Not happy Jan.

Brendon J.Sydney, NSW

Reasonable product for the price

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Hi Brendon, Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Regards, kaboodle

Brendon J.

No worries, I’ve updated my review to more accurately reflect my experience.

JC33Sydney, NSW

Unfinished kitchen

6 day time frame for installation that started on Oct 6. Now it is Nov 17 and no finished kitchen. The benchtop was installed with a fault on Oct 8 and we are still awaiting another benchtop having been given an undertaking that it would be prioritised (7-10 days). The kitchen design was flawed so that a set of drawers scrape open onto a door. This is waiting to be rectified at the same time as the benchtop.
I would like some help to be valued and respected as a customer and get the job done. Thank you.

JC33

Thank you. I hope to hear from you asap.

JC33

Just checking that you are still going to contact me.

Annette vince
Annette vinceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result

What a great Job.
We had only part of out Kitchen updated but it fits in perfectly with the existing and the colour match is just right
It Was all left very clean.

Very good value for money.

We installed the product ourselves to reduce our overall costs. Everything went together well and there was a high level of accuracy in the manufacturing. Most possible issues were solved by measuring as accurately as possible and working around our older house where some of the walls and the flooring was a little out of shape. We also had to be careful moving all the panels etc up a flight of stairs and avoid any scratches and bumps, but we are very happy with the result.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Poor measurements
Poor measurementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Measured up wrong by bunnings

Paid to have kitchen measured up by bunnings but apond delivery the kitchen bench was to long.we paid 6000 bucks for our kitchen..there's no follow up from bunnings to leave any feed back.kaboodoo must be rubbing the hands together..no service great parter bunnings.

alnjan
alnjan

Great Quality Products

I built a kitchen from scratch using Kaboòdle everything went according to plan with the help of the kitchen specialist at my local Bunnings store i would highly recommend this to anyone with a small degree of diy skill.

Rick
RickMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent value, great service.

I have installed cupboards & benchtops in a kitchen and a large utility room. Delivery was quick & the assembly & installation was simple with clear instructions in each pack. The rooms have been occupied for 3 years and perform well & look as good as when first installed. I made a warranty claim on some of the doors and the matter was dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently. Happy

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Hi Rick, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Reeviewah
ReeviewahCanberra 2600, ACT

She'll be right mate!

Jan wallace
Jan wallaceNorthern Region, NSW

Only Excellent things to say about this company

We bought a self install kitchen from Bunnings. After almost 10 years two of the hinges of the corner cupboards failed. We went back to Bunnings to try to purchase. Absolutely showed No interest whatsoever, no help. One of the team members after our 3rd exasperated visit looking for a similar item to buy, mentioned the hinges and fittings etc (maybe the complete kitchen?) came from Kit and Kaboodle. We emailed them. We didn't expect much after the Bunnings experience...Not a bit of it. The lovely man there, got onto it and within ten days sent new hinges. Wait for it...gratis...Brilliant Brilliant service. Who offers this level of service these days?? No one. Well these people do...

sarath J.
sarath J.Perth, WA

I am absolutely happy with the product and services!

Merril M.
Merril M.Northeast, VIC

$15.300 disappointment

NEFH
NEFHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bench top laminate quality extremely bad.

My sons moved into a deceased estates house and the family had installed a kaboodle kitchen. I had recently sold my cabinet making business and I could see that the cabinets were installed properly plumb and level but the gloss laminate tops had probably thousands of scratches throughout. Working in the industry for so long I know the good brands of laminate just don’t do that no matter how rough you are with them . I went to Bunnings to discuss and rang the customer help line and they said because they couldn’t tell who installed it they couldn’t help which is pretty typical,although the entire kitchen was supposed to be brand new, appliances and cabinetry they still refused to even look.

John P.
John P.Hobart, TAS

Kaboodle left stuff out!!

Kitchen order pre Christmas. Had to pay $1500 for benchtops to be made. There were 4 parts to the bench but only 3 were delivered. Now a delay for the missing part to be made, meaning my busy builder will need to come back to install.
The doors to the cupboard housing the exhaust fan were labelled as left and right in their box but were both right hand opening.
Several of the cupboard partitions were damaged, as if they’d been dropped.
Not happy that I paid a large amount of money for Kaboodle inefficient product management.