Kaboodle Kitchen

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes (19) · No
loibl
loiblGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is great! Just ideal for our kitchen.

We bought a 31 litre in line ( 2 Containers) I love the ability to hide the bins and they hold so much. The company gave us a replacement and I noticed that it has been updated and with improved support mounting.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Glad to hear this was resolved quickly for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

Susan Lunardi
Susan LunardiNortheast, VIC

Very Happy Customer!

The staff were absolutely beautiful and helpful. My problem was resolved quickly, products arrived within days. I could not be happier with my Kaboodle kitchen, I love it. Its fresh, modern and fits perfectly. Thank you to the staff that helped me.

Brian H.
Brian H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service was great

The replacement product was exactly what I needed, It arrived promptly and the assistance from Trey was brilliant, and his follow-up was not expected

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Gus
Gus

Customer service second to none

Had a great experience dealing with the customer service team. Polite and easy to deal with and would recommend there products

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer service department! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Rogerp
RogerpGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great warranty support

Our vinyl wrap kitchen started to change color approximately 9 years after installation but was otherwise in as new condition. I called Kaboodle about the problem and they acknowledged the problem and confirmed that they would replace the entire kitchen and pay for the re-installation. They provided a catalog of all the new colors and kitchen finishes that I could choose from and asked me to get 3 quotes for the install. I now have a new kitchen and it looks great! Thanks Kaboodle for the great support!

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Glad to hear this was resolved for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

Heh
HehEyre Peninsula, SA

Looks great NOW but we've had our problems.

There are too many faults to go into - dicky hingers, laminate lifting at bench top joints etc. However the Kaboodle service guy was excellent to deal with and all is now fixed at their expense. Bunnings were hopeless and hand balled the problem very quickly to Kaboodle.
The cost saving was worth the disruption but take care!

Fantastic Kitchen

I had 2 drawers going yellow after 5 years, and was not sure whether a couple of others looked a bit yellowish so I got in contact with Kaboodle Kitchen, and they were fantastic, I sent them a photo of my kitchen and they replaced all of my facing of the cupboards and drawers, we could not complain about their service and communication.

Workmate
WorkmateMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Warranty Issue

I am a builder that has installed many kaboodle kitchens. I have found them to be of good quality, well built and easy to fit We had a warranty issue with door colour fade. This was attended to promptly and to our satisfaction. Quite often we will use other benchtops.

Phil Roberts
Phil Roberts

Exemplary Customer Service

I bought a set of doors that were a special oder - Alpine in Provincial White. Upon hanging the fiest door and removing the plastic covering, I found that it was Gloss White, not Provincial White. I contacted Bunnings and sent through photos and the next thing I knew (within 48 hours) I received an email from Kaboodle asking for my delivery address. No questions asked and customer service to the max. As a business advisor, his is what I look for in a business, and Kaboodle absolutely delivered. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Cody
Cody

Amazing Customer Service!

Warranty Claim easy and straight forward.

We had installed a white kitchen prior to 2010 but over time random panels had turned cream. Contacted customer support giving the dates of purchase and although just out of warranty period Kaboodle agreed to replace all the panels. Once approved the replacement panels were in the local Bunnings within 14 days of the approval notification.

Y Ngy
Y NgyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

15L Door Mount Swing Bin

Purchased a 15L Door mount swing bin. One of the clips which snapped. I've contacted Kaboodle to claim warranty. Kaboodle was prompt and sent me a replacement bin. Excellent Service from their warranty team(Stefano).

Andrew M.
Andrew M.

Outstanding customer service .

I recently had a few minor problems with my Kaboodle Kitchen (corner door hinges and a cupboard door need replacing ). The folks at Kaboodle replaced both for me (even posted them to me ) all they required was the receipts for the purchase of the items . This is outstanding customer service considering I purchased the kitchen nearly 5 years ago (even a statutory warranty is only good for 4 years ).
Absolutely outstanding customer service .

Andrew Moreno

Taree N.s.w

Tony
TonyPerth, WA

Fabulous Kitchen

Our Kaboodle kitchen was installed almost 6 years ago. The only problem we have experienced was discolouration of the 2 drawer panels. It progressively became worse and contacted Kaboodle to outline the problem. Kaboodle undertook a review and determined that it was a fault and arranged a full replacement under warranty. We are extremely pleased by the prompt action taken to firstly review, confirm and then arrange delivery of the replacement. Highly recommend Kaboodle, particularly with as it comes with as 10-year guarantee.

wendy
wendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kaboodle Worked well

Needed a couple of cupboards installed. Heavy ! But great now everything is up and running. DONT get the cupboard insert for the pantry..good quality but was expensive.....and waste of money. Everything else was fine.