Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (21)

Annette vince
Annette vinceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result

What a great Job.
We had only part of out Kitchen updated but it fits in perfectly with the existing and the colour match is just right
It Was all left very clean.

Very good value for money.

We installed the product ourselves to reduce our overall costs. Everything went together well and there was a high level of accuracy in the manufacturing. Most possible issues were solved by measuring as accurately as possible and working around our older house where some of the walls and the flooring was a little out of shape. We also had to be careful moving all the panels etc up a flight of stairs and avoid any scratches and bumps, but we are very happy with the result.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Poor measurements
Poor measurementsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Measured up wrong by bunnings

Paid to have kitchen measured up by bunnings but apond delivery the kitchen bench was to long.we paid 6000 bucks for our kitchen..there's no follow up from bunnings to leave any feed back.kaboodoo must be rubbing the hands together..no service great parter bunnings.

alnjan
alnjan

Great Quality Products

I built a kitchen from scratch using Kaboòdle everything went according to plan with the help of the kitchen specialist at my local Bunnings store i would highly recommend this to anyone with a small degree of diy skill.

Jan wallace
Jan wallaceNorthern Region, NSW

Only Excellent things to say about this company

We bought a self install kitchen from Bunnings. After almost 10 years two of the hinges of the corner cupboards failed. We went back to Bunnings to try to purchase. Absolutely showed No interest whatsoever, no help. One of the team members after our 3rd exasperated visit looking for a similar item to buy, mentioned the hinges and fittings etc (maybe the complete kitchen?) came from Kit and Kaboodle. We emailed them. We didn't expect much after the Bunnings experience...Not a bit of it. The lovely man there, got onto it and within ten days sent new hinges. Wait for it...gratis...Brilliant Brilliant service. Who offers this level of service these days?? No one. Well these people do...

sarath J.
sarath J.Perth, WA

I am absolutely happy with the product and services!

JEAN R BEASLEY
JEAN R BEASLEYSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect kitchen

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Im a builder and have installed many Kaboodle kitchens.

I have read reviews and was shocked. I have fitted 10 + Kaboodle kitchens for my clients looking for a cost effective alternative to a cabinet maker and have not had a problem.
Obviously I have all the required tools and am a carpenter which helps a lot .
Product is solid and has a cabinet maker quality end result .

Installation instructions incorrect

I purchased a Kaboodle kitchen from Bunnings and found it really easy to put together, everything straight forward.....until!!! my builder went to install the blind corner baskets. He wasted so much time as it just wouldn't work. The measurements don't work. Even after going onto Youtube several times. Also the bottom little rollers do not go on the front..... as per instructions.
Best to forget about these baskets as just a nightmare.
Also the pull out tiered baskets come with a door that has two large holes on the inside. For brackets. Not needed. The door is fixed to the baskets so there are two holes that do not look good.

John Cas
John CasGippsland, VIC

Incorrect sizes on boards

Incorrect size on one of three drawer fronts bought - one was 2mm under size on the width and short 1mm on one of front rails

Great for DIYers!!

Really simple to install. Very strong and well designed. Far better than IKEA. Great result for what you spend. Kaboodle website could be better/ more helpful but once you’ve ordered the right stuff, you’re good to go!

Zerophitus
ZerophitusPerth, WA

Kaboodle, the old Flatpak at inflated prices

Kaboodle is Bunnings new Flatpak provider, and that's fine. Sadly the pricing for the Kaboodle range ends up in customers paying far more for what are basically the same items.

With Flatpak one paid a set price for a total cabinet, including doors, hinges and handles. Now under the Kaboodle range one pays for the basic cabinet, then extra for the doors, and more for hinges and even more for the handles.....to the tune of around a 30% price increase.

Sadly with the competition of the forever ailing Masters now long gone, Wesfarmers (Bunnings) are pillaging the wallets of the everyday consumers for as much as they obviously can......a sad reflection on the once ethical Wesfarmers of the 80s to 90s.

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hinge replacement

My pantry hinges on a full door size all broke after six years and all were replaced with revamped stronger ones. You need to keep original receipts and photograph them as they fade as you may not get them replaced.
Luckily I had receipts and replacement was fast.

CapeAvi
CapeAviPerth, WA

Kaboodle Push to open problematical

The push to open option for Kaboodle kitchens is problematical. Despite all runners positioned on pre drilled holes draws do not close in the same position. Because they need to be pushed to open they are more proud of the cabinets. Soft close with handles would be better option.

Nikki
NikkiHobart, TAS

Warranty related issue

I had a warranty issue and sent through the receipt and photos of the product that was needed in order to complete my kitchen. Kaboodle staff were very professional in their dealings with me. They organised the manufacture of a product in a colour that was no longer available and then shipped the product to my home address at no cost and in a timely manner. I was very impressed with the after sales service. I would have no problem purchasing this product again in the future.

Stephen O.
Stephen O.asked

Hi, we are getting a new kitchen and we are struggling to make a decision on the finish of the cabinets/draws/under bench panels. At the moment we are just going for white through top and bottom in a modern profile. Do we have it down to premium thermoformed egg white gloss or macaroon silk finish or meringue gloss finish. We are having a wooden look floor so I think we are not going two tone on the cabinets. We think the bench top will be think solid and also a light colour like frost or similar. Any suggestions please or personal recommendations from using any of these finishes.

May B.
May B.asked

I have just installed a Kaboodle kitchen

The draws do not close all the way (Issue is with the 900 draws)

Is there an integrated dishwasher you recommend? I already have the panel. When the dishwasher door opens it must not hit the kick board. Appears to not work with Bosch?

Yolande C.
Yolande C.asked

Heat deflectors keep sliding down even after attaching oven cabinet to side cabinets very tightly. Do I need to drill through the heat defector and screw my cabinets together through them? Am I missing something? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives