Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Cody
Cody

Amazing Customer Service!

Warranty Claim easy and straight forward.

We had installed a white kitchen prior to 2010 but over time random panels had turned cream. Contacted customer support giving the dates of purchase and although just out of warranty period Kaboodle agreed to replace all the panels. Once approved the replacement panels were in the local Bunnings within 14 days of the approval notification.

Zerophitus
ZerophitusPerth, WA

Kaboodle, the old Flatpak at inflated prices

Kaboodle is Bunnings new Flatpak provider, and that's fine. Sadly the pricing for the Kaboodle range ends up in customers paying far more for what are basically the same items.

With Flatpak one paid a set price for a total cabinet, including doors, hinges and handles. Now under the Kaboodle range one pays for the basic cabinet, then extra for the doors, and more for hinges and even more for the handles.....to the tune of around a 30% price increase.

Sadly with the competition of the forever ailing Masters now long gone, Wesfarmers (Bunnings) are pillaging the wallets of the everyday consumers for as much as they obviously can......a sad reflection on the once ethical Wesfarmers of the 80s to 90s.

Exceptional customer service

I had a problem with 2 cupboard doors and my complaint was resolved the very day I rang the company. Replacement doors were received by courier 3 days later as I live in a small rural town. The staff member I spoke to was an absolute delight and couldn't be more helpful. It was a pleasure to deal with a company that meets its warranty commitments and my new kitchen looks absolutely fabulous.

Tony
TonyPerth, WA

Fabulous Kitchen

Our Kaboodle kitchen was installed almost 6 years ago. The only problem we have experienced was discolouration of the 2 drawer panels. It progressively became worse and contacted Kaboodle to outline the problem. Kaboodle undertook a review and determined that it was a fault and arranged a full replacement under warranty. We are extremely pleased by the prompt action taken to firstly review, confirm and then arrange delivery of the replacement. Highly recommend Kaboodle, particularly with as it comes with as 10-year guarantee.

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hinge replacement

My pantry hinges on a full door size all broke after six years and all were replaced with revamped stronger ones. You need to keep original receipts and photograph them as they fade as you may not get them replaced.
Luckily I had receipts and replacement was fast.

CapeAvi
CapeAviPerth, WA

Kaboodle Push to open problematical

The push to open option for Kaboodle kitchens is problematical. Despite all runners positioned on pre drilled holes draws do not close in the same position. Because they need to be pushed to open they are more proud of the cabinets. Soft close with handles would be better option.

Products look fabulous

Customer service is extremely negotiable and prompt.
I was very happy with my outcome of my existing kitchen.
Thank you Kaboodle for your professionalism and kind understanding of my situation. Your the best.

Nikki
NikkiHobart, TAS

Warranty related issue

I had a warranty issue and sent through the receipt and photos of the product that was needed in order to complete my kitchen. Kaboodle staff were very professional in their dealings with me. They organised the manufacture of a product in a colour that was no longer available and then shipped the product to my home address at no cost and in a timely manner. I was very impressed with the after sales service. I would have no problem purchasing this product again in the future.

Find out how Kaboodle Kitchen compares to other Home Care Shops

Happy with the product but poor service

john c.
john c.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

warranty claim

Had a problem with the finish on some of my kitchen doors, i emailed kaboodle photo's and receipts and they accepted my warranty claim and replaced all the doors,drawers and end panels to make sure the colours matched. I am very impressed with the service i received, the new panels were delivered within a week, considering the kitchen is nine years old i am very impressed.

Little miss blonde
Little miss blondePerth, WA

Easy, well priced, what I wanted

The flat pack style and colour we used were antique white heritage, the flat packs were easy to assemble, loved the pre drilled holes, loved Bunnings Cannington WA for their customer service. Kitchen not finished but have attached photos.

Red Griffin
Red GriffinBrisbane

Just don’t rush it.

Has a local kitchen company come and quote our kitchen, it came to $42,000 but more if we wanted soft close doors and drawers. After getting the quote they never called back to see if we wanted to go ahead which we did.
That’s when I decided to have a go myself and went to BUNNINGS to see what was on offer.
Basically for $5000 I can do half the kitchen with premium soft close doors and drawers. I’ll do the other half soon.
Everything is simple, everything fits, the instructions are easy to understand and BUNNINGS have heaps of YouTube videos if you need extra help.
Take your time, don’t rush and you can definitely end up with a premium result.

Richard R
Richard RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality

I just bought and built a kaboodle kitchen which I am installing in a caravan.
Great quality and easy to assemble, nice to have a flat pack that goes together without instructions that drive you crazy.

Petasmum
PetasmumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cupboard replacement

Thanks Kaboodle for replacing my discoloured cabinet doors. Easy communication, fuss free now all my doors match. Fast delivery didn't make me feel stupid and didn't give me a hard time

Adrian
AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Big drawers are great

I installed a couple of tall pantries to add some kitchen storage and it all went together easy enough. I wish I had installed more of the large drawers as you can really load them up with heavy stuff and you can see where everything is. I went with the soft close hinges and am happy with the quality of all the hardware and have been using it for about 6 months.

Dim
DimMelbourne

Supplied hardware needs updating

Installed two kaboodle kitchens recently. The quality was reasonable. If you're going to choose Kaboodle though, ask for a Cabiseal along with the rest of your hardware for the dishwasher integration.

Colin
Colin

Good value and quality

I've used Kaboodle components on multiple occasions and haven't once experienced any of the problems commented elsewhere. The instructions are excellent, but you do need to read and follow them, as this is a DIY projects for someone who is competent and able to understand that few kitchens walls are plumb, few floors level, and few internal corners actually squared to 90°.

Joanie
Joanie

It’s about the Kaboodle

Think hard before you spend your good money

Heather
Heather

Customer service disgrace

Dd not get what i ordered, glass splash back chipped,other splash back not cut to the right size,it is in three pieces, wrong hinges.Their attitude about it in special orders Bayswater, disgraceful, just excuses, Bunnings are alright for paint, nails etc, do not get anything ordered from a special Orders.They are just there to take your money, they do not care about complaints, and do not compensate for their stuff ups.

Georgie_Best1
Georgie_Best1

Average kitchen

Beatiful is my kitchen i love it.

Kit was sent with great instructions .we had it fitted into an old house with walls outta plumb .so we had to alter n level as we went but it went in well.the flat pks are suited perfectly for new homes so if your putting them into older homes expect some probs you will need to work around.my amature building person was great.this was first one he put in and it took him 5 days to tinker around with it to finish it by himself.

kea