Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

kerry
kerry

Great product if you do your homework

])RAG()NAU

Double, triple and quadruple check

])RAG()N

over a year now, and I have one door turning yellow

])RAG()N

Got a replacement door and just installed it,, Fingers crossed it doesn't go the same.

Best service I ever got

Ryan
Ryan

Amazing kitchen for an amazing price!

Disappointed

The planning, design and purchase of our kitchen was good. The staff advised us that our kitchen would be completed in the one order so that the colour/ finish would be consistent. Our kitchen is white high gloss and I have no complaints until now as the white high gloss finish has started yellowing. Some doors started to yellow before the others but now all but one door has turned to a creamy off white. I am totally disappointed as they don't look any good against the white high gloss tiles and splash back.

jirgool
jirgoolsydney

Disappointing

Nigel
NigelPakenham

The girls at pakenham gave me the best results for my laundry from start to finish

Got the best results from the girls i can send you pics from start to finish the laundry looks fantastic

reg lamington
reg lamingtonVictoria, Australia

Great Result with a Kaboodle Kitchen

Blondie-ness
Blondie-nessSydney

Assembles easy, but will it last?

Find out how Kaboodle Kitchen compares to other Home Care Shops

Didn't work out the first time but great customer service!

This was our 8th kitchen we have put into a rental property. Bunnings made some mistakes in the sales process so that cabinets did not fit together properly. We were unable to contact Bunnings in the process which was not good. However, Kaboodle helped us out with great customer service and by personally coming along and fixing Bunnings mistakes. Thanks Allan for your help! This does not happen very often, so we are very pleased.

RonoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Krusty the Clown needs to leave Kaboodle

I want to love kaboodle but every panel in a cabinet needs to be mm perfect; and it aint. Also half decent screw pressure rips throughthe melamine. It aint cheap IMO, so it should be better.

Rono

Good follow-up from Kaboodle today regarding my small concerns. Appreciated.

excellent low cost kitchen

Find out how Kaboodle Kitchen compares to other Home Care Shops

A decent product, no issues.

We used the kaboodle cabinets in the spare room to create a 4.2 metre desk. On one side we have 900mm drawers, a 900mm gap, a 450mm cabinet in the middle, 900mm gap and a 900mm cabinet at the end. It was easy to put together after the first one. It is not a high use area but, so can't judge for a kitchen. We installed the desk 18 months ago and still looks brand new. My kids use the cabinets/drawers, and they are not the gentlest of kids, and they look brand new still.