Kaboodle Kitchen

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (23)

Leanne Dwyer
Leanne DwyerMurray Region, NSW

Missing missing missing

Ok guys don’t get me wrong I like the pantry and the Drew’s that I have just installed.
But all the missing items E.G the pantry came with no installation items at all, no feet no screws no shelf supports.
But cootos to Bunnings Albury and their support and supply of missing items at no charge.
Then another trip into Albury Bunnings to correct the colour of the kick board . Why I was sent a black kick board for white cabinets is anybodies guess.
Anyway happy resorting cupboards now.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Thank you for sharing this information about the product, which doesn’t seem to aligned with our quality standards. We have passed this information onto our customer service department.

Kind Regards, kaboodle kitchen

Brendon J.Sydney, NSW

Reasonable product for the price

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Hi Brendon, Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Regards, kaboodle

Brendon J.

No worries, I’ve updated my review to more accurately reflect my experience.

Annette vince
Annette vinceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result

What a great Job.
We had only part of out Kitchen updated but it fits in perfectly with the existing and the colour match is just right
It Was all left very clean.

Very good value for money.

We installed the product ourselves to reduce our overall costs. Everything went together well and there was a high level of accuracy in the manufacturing. Most possible issues were solved by measuring as accurately as possible and working around our older house where some of the walls and the flooring was a little out of shape. We also had to be careful moving all the panels etc up a flight of stairs and avoid any scratches and bumps, but we are very happy with the result.

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

alnjan
alnjan

Great Quality Products

I built a kitchen from scratch using Kaboòdle everything went according to plan with the help of the kitchen specialist at my local Bunnings store i would highly recommend this to anyone with a small degree of diy skill.

Rick
RickMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent value, great service.

I have installed cupboards & benchtops in a kitchen and a large utility room. Delivery was quick & the assembly & installation was simple with clear instructions in each pack. The rooms have been occupied for 3 years and perform well & look as good as when first installed. I made a warranty claim on some of the doors and the matter was dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently. Happy

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle KitchenSend a private message

Hi Rick, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Jan wallace
Jan wallaceNorthern Region, NSW

Only Excellent things to say about this company

We bought a self install kitchen from Bunnings. After almost 10 years two of the hinges of the corner cupboards failed. We went back to Bunnings to try to purchase. Absolutely showed No interest whatsoever, no help. One of the team members after our 3rd exasperated visit looking for a similar item to buy, mentioned the hinges and fittings etc (maybe the complete kitchen?) came from Kit and Kaboodle. We emailed them. We didn't expect much after the Bunnings experience...Not a bit of it. The lovely man there, got onto it and within ten days sent new hinges. Wait for it...gratis...Brilliant Brilliant service. Who offers this level of service these days?? No one. Well these people do...

sarath J.
sarath J.Perth, WA

I am absolutely happy with the product and services!

JEAN R BEASLEY
JEAN R BEASLEYSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect kitchen

Almac Wangaratta
Almac WangarattaNortheast, VIC

Kitchen

I installed a gloss white kitchen in 2015, I fit a lot of Kaboodle kitchens and laundry, I contacted Kaboodle over the yellowing of the gloss cabinets, Kaboodle were fantastic and replaced the faulty panels
I have a handyman business, I have done a lot of Kaboodle kitchens, The secret to flat pack kitchens is set out set out set out, get your levels accurate, I find their carcasses good and strong, I found no issues with the new doors, hinges and of a medium quality, I noticed the new hinges for corner base cabinets the quality has improved
I have recommended and installed Kaboodle for a long time, I had to repair installations done my customers themselves, the main issue is levels and incorrect assembly
Regards
Almac
Wangaratta

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Im a builder and have installed many Kaboodle kitchens.

I have read reviews and was shocked. I have fitted 10 + Kaboodle kitchens for my clients looking for a cost effective alternative to a cabinet maker and have not had a problem.
Obviously I have all the required tools and am a carpenter which helps a lot .
Product is solid and has a cabinet maker quality end result .

Great for DIYers!!

Really simple to install. Very strong and well designed. Far better than IKEA. Great result for what you spend. Kaboodle website could be better/ more helpful but once you’ve ordered the right stuff, you’re good to go!

Rosemary
RosemaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Four years on later.

Almost four years after installation the kitchen supplied by Bunnings still looks like new and continues to be a pleasure to use.
We have no hesitation in recommending the Kaboodle product.

Ropeable!
Ropeable!Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good product and excellent after sale service

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hinge replacement

My pantry hinges on a full door size all broke after six years and all were replaced with revamped stronger ones. You need to keep original receipts and photograph them as they fade as you may not get them replaced.
Luckily I had receipts and replacement was fast.