Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

• Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No
Gus
Gus

Customer service second to none

Had a great experience dealing with the customer service team. Polite and easy to deal with and would recommend there products

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer service department! It’s great to hear another kaboodle kitchen has found a good home.

Rogerp
RogerpGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great warranty support

Our vinyl wrap kitchen started to change color approximately 9 years after installation but was otherwise in as new condition. I called Kaboodle about the problem and they acknowledged the problem and confirmed that they would replace the entire kitchen and pay for the re-installation. They provided a catalog of all the new colors and kitchen finishes that I could choose from and asked me to get 3 quotes for the install. I now have a new kitchen and it looks great! Thanks Kaboodle for the great support!

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Glad to hear this was resolved for you – thank you for sharing the feedback, and we hope you continue to enjoy your kaboodle kitchen.

Other Home Care Shops

Fantastic Kitchen

I had 2 drawers going yellow after 5 years, and was not sure whether a couple of others looked a bit yellowish so I got in contact with Kaboodle Kitchen, and they were fantastic, I sent them a photo of my kitchen and they replaced all of my facing of the cupboards and drawers, we could not complain about their service and communication.

Phil Roberts
Phil Roberts

Exemplary Customer Service

I bought a set of doors that were a special oder - Alpine in Provincial White. Upon hanging the fiest door and removing the plastic covering, I found that it was Gloss White, not Provincial White. I contacted Bunnings and sent through photos and the next thing I knew (within 48 hours) I received an email from Kaboodle asking for my delivery address. No questions asked and customer service to the max. As a business advisor, his is what I look for in a business, and Kaboodle absolutely delivered. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Home Care Shops

Find out how Kaboodle Kitchen compares to other Home Care Shops

Cody
Cody

Amazing Customer Service!

Warranty Claim easy and straight forward.

We had installed a white kitchen prior to 2010 but over time random panels had turned cream. Contacted customer support giving the dates of purchase and although just out of warranty period Kaboodle agreed to replace all the panels. Once approved the replacement panels were in the local Bunnings within 14 days of the approval notification.

Tony
TonyPerth, WA

Fabulous Kitchen

Our Kaboodle kitchen was installed almost 6 years ago. The only problem we have experienced was discolouration of the 2 drawer panels. It progressively became worse and contacted Kaboodle to outline the problem. Kaboodle undertook a review and determined that it was a fault and arranged a full replacement under warranty. We are extremely pleased by the prompt action taken to firstly review, confirm and then arrange delivery of the replacement. Highly recommend Kaboodle, particularly with as it comes with as 10-year guarantee.

Products look fabulous

Customer service is extremely negotiable and prompt.
I was very happy with my outcome of my existing kitchen.
Thank you Kaboodle for your professionalism and kind understanding of my situation. Your the best.

Other Home Care Shops

john c.
john c.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

warranty claim

Had a problem with the finish on some of my kitchen doors, i emailed kaboodle photo's and receipts and they accepted my warranty claim and replaced all the doors,drawers and end panels to make sure the colours matched. I am very impressed with the service i received, the new panels were delivered within a week, considering the kitchen is nine years old i am very impressed.

Home Care Shops

Find out how Kaboodle Kitchen compares to other Home Care Shops

Petasmum
PetasmumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cupboard replacement

Thanks Kaboodle for replacing my discoloured cabinet doors. Easy communication, fuss free now all my doors match. Fast delivery didn't make me feel stupid and didn't give me a hard time

Linds
Lindsasked

The white lacquered finish has cracked from top to bottom on a cupboard door
Purchased about 7 yrs ago
How do we go with this ,can’t find receipt
Purchased either Bunnings Melville Or O’Connor
Lindsey

Donna
Donnaasked

Hi, I have just had a new Kaboodle kitchen installed and have a number of 600mm 2 Drawer Base Cabinet installed. Can you please advise how much weight each draw can hold?

Kaboodle K.Kaboodle Kitchen

Hi Donna, thank you for your question. Our kaboodle ball bearing drawer slides are rated at 45kg so that’s 45kg drawer (regardless of cabinet size). Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Regards, kaboodle kitchen

evirod98
evirod98asked

Does any one experienced this .
My bench top is a flat laminate and was replaced a few years ago from gloss as it had faults and stains inside the laminate so They replaced it, I wanted same colour but flat not gloss.
Meanwhile 2 to 3 years later it now always looks dirty like a smudgy ,greasy look and it does not matter how much I clean it with soapy water it just does not go away.
I have contacted Kaboodle waiting for answer, also draw and cupboard does not close properly.
The bench top is a worry, we have no kidds and are so careful.
Looks dirty
Appreciate and issues someone else may have had. Thankyou

Get an answer from our members and Kaboodle Kitchen representatives