Kaboodle Kitchen

Kaboodle Kitchen (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Kaboodle Kitchen

Nikki
NikkiHobart, TAS

Warranty related issue

I had a warranty issue and sent through the receipt and photos of the product that was needed in order to complete my kitchen. Kaboodle staff were very professional in their dealings with me. They organised the manufacture of a product in a colour that was no longer available and then shipped the product to my home address at no cost and in a timely manner. I was very impressed with the after sales service. I would have no problem purchasing this product again in the future.

john c.
john c.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

warranty claim

Had a problem with the finish on some of my kitchen doors, i emailed kaboodle photo's and receipts and they accepted my warranty claim and replaced all the doors,drawers and end panels to make sure the colours matched. I am very impressed with the service i received, the new panels were delivered within a week, considering the kitchen is nine years old i am very impressed.

Little miss blonde
Little miss blondePerth, WA

Easy, well priced, what I wanted

The flat pack style and colour we used were antique white heritage, the flat packs were easy to assemble, loved the pre drilled holes, loved Bunnings Cannington WA for their customer service. Kitchen not finished but have attached photos.

Red Griffin
Red GriffinBrisbane

Just don’t rush it.

Has a local kitchen company come and quote our kitchen, it came to $42,000 but more if we wanted soft close doors and drawers. After getting the quote they never called back to see if we wanted to go ahead which we did.
That’s when I decided to have a go myself and went to BUNNINGS to see what was on offer.
Basically for $5000 I can do half the kitchen with premium soft close doors and drawers. I’ll do the other half soon.
Everything is simple, everything fits, the instructions are easy to understand and BUNNINGS have heaps of YouTube videos if you need extra help.
Take your time, don’t rush and you can definitely end up with a premium result.

Richard R
Richard RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality

I just bought and built a kaboodle kitchen which I am installing in a caravan.
Great quality and easy to assemble, nice to have a flat pack that goes together without instructions that drive you crazy.

Petasmum
PetasmumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cupboard replacement

Thanks Kaboodle for replacing my discoloured cabinet doors. Easy communication, fuss free now all my doors match. Fast delivery didn't make me feel stupid and didn't give me a hard time

Adrian
AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Big drawers are great

I installed a couple of tall pantries to add some kitchen storage and it all went together easy enough. I wish I had installed more of the large drawers as you can really load them up with heavy stuff and you can see where everything is. I went with the soft close hinges and am happy with the quality of all the hardware and have been using it for about 6 months.

Colin
Colin

Good value and quality

I've used Kaboodle components on multiple occasions and haven't once experienced any of the problems commented elsewhere. The instructions are excellent, but you do need to read and follow them, as this is a DIY projects for someone who is competent and able to understand that few kitchens walls are plumb, few floors level, and few internal corners actually squared to 90°.

Joanie
Joanie

It’s about the Kaboodle

Find out how Kaboodle Kitchen compares to other Home Care Shops

Beatiful is my kitchen i love it.

Kit was sent with great instructions .we had it fitted into an old house with walls outta plumb .so we had to alter n level as we went but it went in well.the flat pks are suited perfectly for new homes so if your putting them into older homes expect some probs you will need to work around.my amature building person was great.this was first one he put in and it took him 5 days to tinker around with it to finish it by himself.

kea
keaNew South Wales

Give it a go

Rob
RobMelbourne

Highly Recommend Kaboodle

kerry
kerry

Great product if you do your homework

Best service I ever got

Ryan
Ryan

Amazing kitchen for an amazing price!

Nigel
NigelPakenham

The girls at pakenham gave me the best results for my laundry from start to finish

Got the best results from the girls i can send you pics from start to finish the laundry looks fantastic

reg lamington
reg lamingtonVictoria, Australia

Great Result with a Kaboodle Kitchen

excellent low cost kitchen

A decent product, no issues.

We used the kaboodle cabinets in the spare room to create a 4.2 metre desk. On one side we have 900mm drawers, a 900mm gap, a 450mm cabinet in the middle, 900mm gap and a 900mm cabinet at the end. It was easy to put together after the first one. It is not a high use area but, so can't judge for a kitchen. We installed the desk 18 months ago and still looks brand new. My kids use the cabinets/drawers, and they are not the gentlest of kids, and they look brand new still.