1.0 from 1 review

Complete waste of money - absolutely useless! Heat will only work if you use another heater source!

I bought this unit 12 months ago because I was assured it was a quality Australian made product. What a mistake that has been! I have already had the outside unit replaced once. Last winter even on 18 degrees the unit blew out cool air, not really a heat. I had to buy a $30 floor heater and a heated wrap blanket for any warmth and comfort. Having just been through a hot summer, again the unit offered very little cool comfort - had to also use a cheap floor fan.
Now approaching another winter - and unit does not throw any heat. Instructions as shown in booklet do not work. My little $30 floor heater throws out more heat than this unit. But boy! - is power bill going through roof.
What is most annoying is that the booklet has a very sneaky sentence that is NOT explained when buying the unit. Says - (for heating) - "we recommend using this air conditioner in conjunction with other heating appliances". Had I known this previously, I would NOT have bought this item. I simply cannot understand it - it does not make sense! So in order for this heater to work, you need to have another heater working! I have other air conditioners and none of them need another heat source to work.
More disappointing is the company response - I paid for an Air Conditioner that works, that is definitely not what I have. Do not recommend.

Purchased in May 2018 for $700.00.

Noise Level