Kaiser Baas DAB+

Kaiser Baas DAB+

Pencey Prep

Pencey PrepGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable and economical

I own 2 of these radios and after 3 years they have never let me down.
Easy to use and good sound considering the small speaker. It is only a mono radio however if you plug a lead into the headphone socket and connect it to an amplifier then it outputs in stereo. The sound really opens up then
Overall I would say if you want an economical and reliable DAB+ radio then you can't go wrong with one of these

Crocketty

CrockettyGold Coast

Ideal

The radio is ideal for my purposes - to listen to music or current afairs talkback when outside in the garden or keeping up with the cricket when in the bathroom! Its shape and compact size makes it light and easy to carry wherever I go. The sound is remarkably clear for a small speaker item.
Reasonable price/like white colour
Not the fault of the radio. I knew in advance that DAB not available here - maybe in near future

George

Georgeasked

I have the BlackDab+/FM Radio. It has been working ok, but recently it has started to cut out after about 14 minutes on both battery or electrical power. What next for me, do I go to any repair shop of does your company have preferred repair depots?

Get an answer from our members and Kaiser Baas representatives