Kalkine

6 questions from our users

lord 1asked

I need my refund.

Nettie

Keep complaining, I write an email every few days to KALKINE so they know I don’t want anything else, but a refund!
And I keep writing in reviews, because they are scammers and I don’t want others giving them their money like we have.

lord 1

How else can we get the refund? There are so many unhappy people who have been scammed by Kalkine. KALKINE told me I cannot get my refund as I should have asked in the first two weeks of signing up. What a joke

Nettie

Did you notice for the 2 weeks after payment they were UN contactable!
Write emails and reviews constantly. If I can’t get my money back, I’ll make dam certain that they’ll lose customers and being able to scam others.
They need to understand they can’t treat people like this.
So spread the word, write reviews and send them an email every few days, so they know you’re not about to go away.

Mick W.asked

Why are you pack of scamming mutts still lying to me? Why do i need a fake name to get to speak to my "account manager"? Why was my account manager also the only bloke in the complaints department? Why cant i speak to anyone from kalkine in australia?
What happened to "ray" who was supposedly sorting this out? Wheres my refund?

Kez

Contact NSW Fair Trading if you are having trouble with this company, is my serious recommendation. I would suggest that you're wasting your time trying to sort it directly with the company. Good luck.

Harold W.

Harold W.asked

Delete notifications

Kez

Where's my refund also? Still waiting...

Mick W.

Ive been asking for a refund flat out recently. Massive crock.

Kez

Go to NSW Fair Trading and include your payment evidence in your complaint.

oooasked

When am I going to get a refund?

ooo

Please people, have you noticed that all the positive 'reviews' have stock images with no facebook connection? No photos of a person? Yet the negative ones do! Can there be more evidence of faked positive reviews? Be sensible and beware! I wish I had been.

Ricapoody
Ricapoody

Only 2 of 16 negatives have person photos.
“OOO”, where is your real person photo?
Is your review a fake?

anthony t.
anthony t.

well if you have any problem like said before you can reach out to this agency
www.fiaoffice.com they will help out as soon as possible

gian

gianasked

Do you have any news letter on your recommendations, to which I can subscribe. If so please forward me an old cope to get an idea of the same

Kalkine
kunal s.Kalkine

[‎30-‎05-‎2018 06:30] Vaibhav Goyal:
Hi Gian,

Thank you for showing interest with us.

Please share your contact details with us so we could reach you, or you can reach Goyal on 02 8541 0852 or email on customer.support@kalkine.com.au

Kind regards,
Team Kalkine

Please don't, Gian.

Geoffrey G

Geoffrey Gasked

Can we complain to asic about them. I agree with all the negative reviews

Murray B
Murray B

of course you can

Sol
Sol

Their claims cannot be substantiated. I caught them out but they run around my commentary through nifty, slippery sales lingo. 5 star for amusement but you would be nuts to trust these guys.
I’m much more concerned that Product Review has failed to filter out all the 5 star reviews which are obviously fabricated.

ooo

I'm going to do just that.
Yes, those fabricated reviews are obvious from the 'stock' images used, and the grammatical errors. I don't think many Kalkine staff have English as their first language.

Get an answer from our members and Kalkine representatives

Other Online Forex / Share Trading Services