2Kalkine

Kalkine Questions & Answers

Kalkine Scam Victim
Kalkine Scam Victim

I just want to ask, is Kalkine legit and ethical company? If so, when a new customer choose to leave within first 14 days of subscription, why you don’t offer 100% refund? Why you come up with all the excuses and misinterpret the refund policy? if you believe you offer good investment advice, then you will have lots of customers, why not let go the customer who doesn't trust you?

Michael D.
Michael D.

I'm new at this not shore what to do ore anything else
can some help me on how to get started

Kalkine   DM

Thank you for reaching out to us! Please give a call on our toll-free number given on the website, we would be happy to assist you. you can ask for Brad for refference. Thankyou!

bmw
bmw

I have signed up for several services for three years but now wish to change that to only one year. Can I get a refund on my remaining two years payment?

Zaphod
Zaphod

Good luck with that. they would prefer to keep giving you recommendations even after all your money is gone rather than return their rather expensive, unwarranted fees. This has been my experience.

Peter Frazer
Peter Frazer

I want to input details of my share portfolio for the information of Kalkine advisors. tell me how to do this.

Greg
Greg

Do not go near them. You will lose big time!

Mark
Mark

They are 5K a pop scam artists and ACMA ACCC even AFP have done nothing about it since 2012.
They are a bucket shop from Mumbai and all their subscribers including myself were scammed bigtime.

Ravindra N.

I was with Kalkine a few year back. I incured a huge loss through thier recommendations. I asked for a refund of my membership but got nothing back. I use protrader now and I am so happy with this

Ravindra N.

Just stay away they are scammers

Russell
Russell

I am considering signing up for I year to use Kalkine's services. I am new to the stock market, have my platform set up and have been trading for 3 weeks with mixed results. I have a sizeable amount in the share market but wonder if I am able to do a good job?? I read mixed reports about this companies services which makes me nervous to pay up front for an unknown service?? Any advice, thanks Russell

Kalkine   DM

Hi Russell, thanks for writing in! To know about our products you may visit us at external link  or call our toll free number 1800-272-662 and our dedicated team will help you with your investment queries. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Robin
Robin

Hi Russell beware, not much good has come out these sharks, plenty of others at fraction of their cost but more dependable results, for a change just pick random stocks for even better results

I agree, i'm down 45% on my portfolio with their recomendation

lord 1

Read the reviews. They will suck money out . They will leave you with a huge portfolio debt. They have no idea about right stocks

Chambo55
Chambo55

You will notice the Kalkine reply is at the same time of the review, they pressure you to write the review while they are there on the phone with you. Speaking from Experience. Also their report prices are ridiculously expensive, part of their sales tricks, when they then discount the reports down to 10% of the original price, they con you into thinking you are a special customer, which you are if you part with your money, they win, you loose.

Jack
Jack

They are a scam. Beware it's all high pressure sales, glossy, rubbish recommendations and if it goes backwards it's never one of their recommendations - "'you must have heard the ticker code wrong'" The constant phone calls asking to join you up to yet another list are pushy to invasive. Stay well clear!!

Kalkine   DM

Hi Jack, we are sorry to hear that and would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies for your experience with us. However, we are unable to locate your contact details with your username, we would request you to share your contact number at customer.support1@kalkine.com.au so that we can take corrective action at the earliest. Regards, Team Kalkine.

Man C.

Guys i'm within cooling off period but they dont even listen to me when i ask for refund. Has anyone got refund from this company?

Anthony
Anthony

They are terrible. phone them up/ write emails. tell them that your eligible for a refund within 14 days and you'll go to the financial ombudsman

Terry

Hi Guys, I am also in the same boat and requesting a refund. I will let you know how it goes. The way I see if I have not made money off their recommendations the product/service is useless therefore a refund is in order. Good Luck with it.

Jared
Jared

Yep totally agree they have costed my way more money than what i paid them. Thier service follows the morals of Get your money and run.

Jen

I wrote a 1 star review on this site too, please like it so we can spread awareness to other people.
Also if it helps perhaps many that have been tricked can gather in a group and report this company for malpractices.
Scam Watch:

ASIC Government:

totally agree.
they charged me 5 digit figure in 6 months time telling new report each time and discount etc , ripped me bigtime.
very poor research from backend team , i'm down 45% of my portfolio , even though one of the so called expert adviser who called himself very expensive guy called me 10 times to rip another $3000 for some new report. Once you pay money they will not turnup or very difficult to get in touch with them.
Please get away from them and protect your hard earn money

I need my refund.

Nettie

Keep complaining, I write an email every few days to KALKINE so they know I don’t want anything else, but a refund!
And I keep writing in reviews, because they are scammers and I don’t want others giving them their money like we have.

lord 1

How else can we get the refund? There are so many unhappy people who have been scammed by Kalkine. KALKINE told me I cannot get my refund as I should have asked in the first two weeks of signing up. What a joke

Nettie

Did you notice for the 2 weeks after payment they were UN contactable!
Write emails and reviews constantly. If I can’t get my money back, I’ll make dam certain that they’ll lose customers and being able to scam others.
They need to understand they can’t treat people like this.
So spread the word, write reviews and send them an email every few days, so they know you’re not about to go away.

Damien Allbon
Damien Allbon

I was called up and told i was spoken to earlier on in the year and was sent emails with the information. but this was first hand news i was told this evening around 730pm and they call back three tine after that. I don't know about anyone else but when im gong to invest in anything i will make sure i do my home work on the company first?! This is why im on here, I was told 330 for 24 month subscription. which sounds to me that its to good to be true. So i will be treading very careful

Has anyone got refunds?

Terry

I agree guys! I intend on letting everyone know my experience with them too!

Chambo
Chambo

Cancel the payment through your bank.

Scam Watch:

ASIC Government:

Mick W.

Why are you pack of scamming mutts still lying to me? Why do i need a fake name to get to speak to my "account manager"? Why was my account manager also the only bloke in the complaints department? Why cant i speak to anyone from kalkine in australia?
What happened to "ray" who was supposedly sorting this out? Wheres my refund?

Kez

Contact NSW Fair Trading if you are having trouble with this company, is my serious recommendation. I would suggest that you're wasting your time trying to sort it directly with the company. Good luck.

Harold W.
Harold W.

Delete notifications

Kez

Where's my refund also? Still waiting...

Mick W.

Ive been asking for a refund flat out recently. Massive crock.

Kez

Go to NSW Fair Trading and include your payment evidence in your complaint.

ooo

When am I going to get a refund?

ooo

Please people, have you noticed that all the positive 'reviews' have stock images with no facebook connection? No photos of a person? Yet the negative ones do! Can there be more evidence of faked positive reviews? Be sensible and beware! I wish I had been.

Ricapoody
Ricapoody

Only 2 of 16 negatives have person photos.
“OOO”, where is your real person photo?
Is your review a fake?

anthony t.

well if you have any problem like said before you can reach out to this agency
www.fiaoffice.com they will help out as soon as possible

Mick W.

Bit more likely that you scammers would post fake reviews isnt it!

gian
gian

Do you have any news letter on your recommendations, to which I can subscribe. If so please forward me an old cope to get an idea of the same

[‎30-‎05-‎2018 06:30] Vaibhav Goyal: Hi Gian,

Thank you for showing interest with us.

Please share your contact details with us so we could reach you, or you can reach Goyal on 02 8541 0852 or email on customer.support@kalkine.com.au

Kind regards,

Team Kalkine

Please don't, Gian.

Geoffrey G
Geoffrey G

Can we complain to asic about them. I agree with all the negative reviews

Murray B
Murray B

of course you can

Sol
Sol

Their claims cannot be substantiated. I caught them out but they run around my commentary through nifty, slippery sales lingo. 5 star for amusement but you would be nuts to trust these guys.
I’m much more concerned that Product Review has failed to filter out all the 5 star reviews which are obviously fabricated.

ooo

I'm going to do just that.
Yes, those fabricated reviews are obvious from the 'stock' images used, and the grammatical errors. I don't think many Kalkine staff have English as their first language.

ooo

Kalkine staff have rejected my review. The Kalkine CEO has phoned me to try to talk me round from the refund I have demanded. I am going to ASIC with this. My research indicates many 'advice' issues commensurate with my concerns about the validity of this company.

anthony t.

well you can reach out to this agency i did same when i have problem with them as well this people are the one who help me out
www.fiaoffice.com so any one can please do the same as well

Get an answer from our members and Kalkine representatives