Kambo's

Kambo's

2.6

Always the best price

I have purchased a huge amount of items from the Joondalup store & have never been disappointed. Their prices always beat all others. The pick up area is perfect for collection.

Complete and utter disgusting behavior

Jodie

Jodie

Great customer service

I recently purchsed new kitchen appliances including a Westinghouse dishwasher, oven, microwave, cooktop and rangehood.
    Unfortunately, when I installed the rangehood (curved glasstop), I found it to he extremely noisy and I wasnt happy. After explaining the situation to the Manager, ,Jarrod, he agreed to exchange it. I did this and received another Westinghouse rangehood which I was alot happier with.

Misinformed

Kambos advertised $99 installation for new airconditioner but neglect to mention costs may be more if not back to back installation. They came to install and quoted an additional $705.00 on top of the $99 already paid
    I was quoted cheaper unit price from Good Guys but went with Kambos because of the cheaper advertised installation costs.
    False advertising and very misleading

rodo

rodoPerth, WA

highly recommend

Purchased a new wall oven Euro Maid excellent price fantastic service would recommend this to all my friends and family members. Very impressed

Dick

DickPerth

Move the blame

Smeg oven, the operating manual states the Regulator is supplied. When plumber arrived 7.15 am to install - No Regulator, he had to buy one from Reece's. Kambo blamed Smeg - Smeg said contact Kambos.
    Bought from Kambo, who would not go responsible and give a $30 store credit.

Microwave Oven

We purchased a Samsung Microwave which was faulty it took 4weeks to repair the fault after bringing the microwave home in two months it developed internal rust, after returning the microwave once again it was sent to Samsung one month later we received a phone call to say that it couldn't be fixed and to go back to the Joondalup store where we would receive a cash refund, we left the store with no refund and were told that they would look into it. I would never do business with Kambos Joondalup again. BUYER BEWARE.

David

Davidperth

worst customer service - Canning Vale

Net..3

Net..3Perth

Great store with great service

Polite salesman who catered for our needs, gave us a discount for purchasing more than one product. We would definitely return

Find out how Kambo's compares to other Appliance Retailers

Treat this company with extreme .caution

We purchased a microwave oven from Kambos in Joondalup W.A. late last year. We have now started to get phone calls from an eastern states number offering to insure our white goods. The caller stated that she knew we had bought the item from this company and even knew my wife's given name. Obviously, Kambos are on-selling customers personal details to "telemarketers".

We won't be dealing with these people again.

Note that the "review" requires me to provide my email address. Kambos are strictly forbidden to pass this information on to any other person(s) or organisations.

how unprofessional kambos is.

Happy to take your money but when it came to refunding fault goods look out the manager was
    Rude told me it was my fault then told me he would do the refund as a good will thing I will never shop there again and I will tell everyone they suck

YYL

YYLHobart

Again, 5 stars!

Fast and easy transaction with their online store. Excellent communication and speedy response whenever you need to call or email which is the reason I purchase from Kambos again and again. I especially like that they offer free shipping, even to Tas.

The pro appliances juicepro I purchased arrived intact and in good condition. After a month of using it, there has been absolutely no issues, working well and is just a great value cold press juicer all in all. Contrary to the other reviews on Product Review, I recommend it.

Thumbs up for this purchase!

A.L

A.LPerth, WA

The staff was very helpful and friendly and when I had to call for an issue with the appliance, agai

The staff has been very friendly and helpful throughout the purchase and even when I had to call back for an issue with the appliance they were again helpful and directed me to the proper service.

Stacey

StaceyPerth

Outstanding Service

Annette27

Annette27AU

Waiting time for order is too long

Purchased a Mitsubishi fridge 16Nov and hasn't arrived yet with a promise from staff it's going to be delivered in 10 days. It's been 20 days and I've been the one ringing the store, not the staff following up with me for the late delivery. This kind of service is just unacceptable. Don't confirm dates with costumers if you cannot assure the stock is arriving in-store within dates you have confirmed for delivery.

Happychapie

HappychapiePerth, WA

Good old fasion service

Bought a Teco air conditioner, split system, 2.55 kw, Its a real bottler in cooling down our 24 sq metre, exstension
    $1200 fitted. How goods that. Entered store in Malaga, staff were low key friendly, very efficent, no fuss, we collected unit , and 3 days later, it was fitted by a jovial friendly team. We couldnt be happier, Thanks Kambos for the $100 gift voucher which arrived two weeks later

chook

chookPerth

Customer is not right

Bought A/c from Kambo's Malaga display unit nothing wrong as told, but motor is twisted can't use it they want
    LG to pay and warranty yet it was in their store, they want no part of this a/con. We are the losers in this deal by $400.

Cass

CassPerth WA

Malaria Store Excellent Service from polite professional Sales and Admin staff then followed up wi

I purchased a fridge and when I got home and read Choice and other reviews I discovered that there were many problems with the Brand I had chosen , I approached the staff to see if I could exchange and was assisted by very helpful staff who did not question my decision. I am very happy with the alternate choice but more impressed by the quality of the staff. Well done.

Fantastic Service

I had amazing service from Dianne at Canning Vale.Although Kambos did not have the product I wanted she was extremely helpful.
    I would recommend Kambos as a place where real people work!
    Janet