Kambrook KFA837

Kambrook KFA837

MPN: KAM-KFA837GRY
See the Best Standalone Fans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kambrook

• Power
Mez
MezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for cooling Bedrooms fast on hot and humid summer nights!

I'm more than happy with this sleek, quiet oscillating fan, with 3 speed settings for Cooling or Heating with a LED temperature display and aded Remote Control. It is great in cooling bedrooms fast on hot humid nights here in QLD, as well as the bathroom when trying to put on makeup! It doesn't take up a lot of space, and its also great for heating the bathrooms on those chilly mornings when getting out of the shower. Only reason I bought the fan is seeing it at the hospital where I work, which has had them for a few years now and still working. It is better, quieter and cheaper than my now dead Ceiling Fan ... I would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2021 at The Good Guys for $99.

Anthea P.
Anthea P.Perth, WA

A fan of this fan!

This fan is terrific for the price. Oscillation, timer and not-too-loud volume are perfect features for Summer nights. Even better, I can crank up the speed to block out street noise and know that it will switch itself off after I have fallen asleep. It keeps me perfectly cool with a fraction of the cost of aircon. My dog sits in front of it on hot days and won't budge!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Winning Appliances for $89.

jovi
joviMelbourne

Stylish, quite, cool breeze and easy portable fan

If you are looking stylish, very quite and compact fan, this is the one. remote function is very handy. will give a very cool breeze near to air con (wonder how) in a close proximity. Ideal for small room or in kitchen. only consume 40 W, very economical, easy to Cary.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Elsie
ElsieMelbourne

Not recommended!

Bought one- stopped working first week. Back for exchange. Very limited output and range. Does not keep air moving in one medium sized bedroom. Tower Design quite trendy but not efficient or worth the cost. Disappointed overall and would not purchase again given the choice! Old fashioned design much better!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Bruce
Bruce

Great product def recommend

It is a smart design with such a powerful engine taking so little space. I enjoyed it fully and I think it worths the price. The fan does make much noise at all which leave you at peace when you have it on overnight. Highly recommend to anyone thinking buying, worth the money

Date PurchasedMar 2012
Alicia
AliciaSydney

Works like a charm!

Was given this as a gift and the cold air that comes out of it is amazing! I have never come across a fan that blows such cold air. I love the LED display and the changeable settings as well as the timer that can be set if you leave the house or keep on during the night.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Brett
BrettSydney

Good for the first 6 months

The Kambrook KFA837 is good, but mine only lasted 6 months. It is quiet, lightweight, and has good oscillation and the ability to set a timer from 1hr-8hr long, which is beneficial. However, my fan only lasted 6 months before it stopped working. The oscillation stopped, and then the actual fan/motor stopped. I read online that this is quite common in dusty environments. Compared to a normal fan that is higher from the ground, it makes sense that dust and particles could impact this fan more due to its closer proximity to the ground. Other than this issue, it served us well as a good fan.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Amy
Amy

Perfect fan for those who live in a small apartment

Great fan for a small apartment. Currently use it in my studio apartment at uni as we have no aircon. It works just as well as an aircon and is super quiet. I would highly recommend this product. The remote feature is also handy for lazy people like me who dont like getting out of bed

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Dipesh
Dipesh

Excellent tower fan.

I bought this tower fan in replacement of a normal fan. This product is surprisingly awesome and excellent built. The price is decent and not very expensive though. It has oscillation and speed control. Also allows you to choose the type of air quality you prefer based on the time of the day. Highly recommended

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Cee Cee
Cee Cee

Excellent fan.. can't live without it!

This is an excellent fan that keeps me cool all summer. Its super reliable and pretty quiet too.
It really cools you down fast and its a great alternative to using the aircon all night.
A major plus is its easy to store and doesn't take up too much space in a room

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Avoid

Was great while it lasted. Which was 2 seasons of minimal use. I loved it. But plugged it in last night for the first time in 12 months and the oscillation doesn't work. Just like that. Makes a clicking noise and won't move. Stuck. I'm really annoyed - it's basically brand new. Rang Kambrook help today and was fobbed off with the usual it's not worth fixing, it'll cost you $60 just for a tech to look at it blah blah see ya later. Not happy.

RachelKambrook

Hi Jaynine, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Jaynine
Jaynine

Called Kambrook Customer Service team - got the same response. But in a nicer manner than the original. Was advised that the message from Kambrook Team above was automated after a social media search on Kambrook and doesn't mean anything. Nice.

MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

Great fan apart from one very annoying thing

I'm not entirely sure if it is the KFA837 or 839 as the picture shown on both are the same types.

| bought this a few years ago, so it might be the 837, in any case, its a great fan with the little pocket at the very top to place your remote onto, however the only thing that I find the utmost annoying is the stupid beeping noise.

I can't fathom why on earth there is no option to physically turn off the noise either on the unit or via the remote.

I have read on reviews perhaps even here that you can open up the unit and remove the component that causes the beeping to happen.

I'm sorry but this is a stupid feature and beeps even when the unit is not switched on.

RachelKambrook

Hi, please contact the customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Wendy M
Wendy MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stopped working 2 mths after warranty expired

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Good for 2 years then dies

We bought this fan in December 2014. Was fine while it worked - good output although was very difficult to keep dust free. It lasted two years and then one day (of course one of those hot days!) it suddenly just stopped working - seems from other similar reviews like 2 years is the use by date!

Date PurchasedDec 2014
TooBlue
TooBlueRobina

Good Fan but just doesn't last. Not reliable.

This is a super fan but lasted just until it was out of warranty. Never used during winter but when we tried to use it again in summer it started beeping non stop. It changes programmes constantly and beeps every time. The service centre wanted to charge us $44 just to look at it! It is a good fan but not worth the money spent.

Cgd
Cgdasked

What is the rattling noise every time it turns on? We got it 10 minutes ago, set it up and plugged it in, and there's a horrible noise of something scraping against something. We removed a tiny metal shard from the blade (don't ask me what it was doing there, I don't know either,) and are about to open it up to see what else is stuck on there.
Too early to write a review as we haven't been able to actually test it, but why is a brand new fan covered in loud crap that we have to take out? (Also there's a bunch of different screw types. What the hell?)

CM.Jones
CM.Jonesasked

My machine is really only a year old - it stopped working after 6 months - the fan just doesn’t work I am so so annoyed! I take such good care of it - consistently cleaning and dusting etc and itnbroke just like that. The fan just won’t work but everything else is fine. What should I do?!

GCE
GCE

Hello CM Jones. I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with the fan. But I had the same problem. Just short of 2 years my Kambrook KFA837 tower fan stopped working altogether. It was out of Warranty, so the only thing I could do was to buy another one. I bought a Sunbeam FA7250, and I now have 2 of them. So far both of them are working perfectly (fingers crossed). Sorry I can't be of more help than this. Cheers, Gaye.

RachelKambrook

Hi, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Loz
Lozasked

I have had a Kambrook arctice KFA837 for a couple of weeks and it has been awesome. It has been super quite and everything has worked well... However this afternoon the whole fan just started vibrating... I have no idea what is making the whole thing just vibrate. I have tried putting it on a lower speed but it doesn't stop. Please help, it is really annoying and i don't think it is working as well as it was!!!

Ozholly
Ozholly

Sorry I can't help you. You should take it back to where you bought it from and ask for a replacement.

OfficialKambrook

Hi Loz, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryStandalone Fans