Kambrook KFA837

Kambrook KFA837

MPN: KAM-KFA837GRY
See the Best Standalone Fans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kambrook

• Power
Peta
PetaSydney, NSW

Total Failure. Waste Of Money.

I purchased the 90cmc tall Kambrook Artic Cooling Advantage for my small 8 square metre home office.
I don't understand why there's a temperature display when it shows the 27° room temperature before I turned the power on and continues to show 27° after running it for over 70 minutes. All it does is to circulate the hot air.
I have to sit within 50cms of it to feel the breeze it creates, but all it's doing is to circulate the hot air. I'm literally sitting here sweating. To say it's totally useless is a compliment. What a waste of money, when my ceiling fan is more effective.
I feel they have described their product fraudulently and when using terms like "Artic Cooling Advantage", it falsely advertises their product.

Purchased in December 2020 at The Good Guys for $99.

after a year has issues & stops working - confirmed

Stay clear from buying this fan. Rapidly switches modes by itself and makes that annoying beeping sound constantly. Complete and utter trash. Won't be buying any kambrook products ever again.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $89.

Herbert63
Herbert63Perth, WA

Might be a faulty individual model but....

The fan sparked and stopped working the second time it was plugged in. I will be taking it back today. I couldn’t recommend this, it didn’t even last three hours!

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $129.

Kishore
KishoreSouth East Queensland, QLD

This fan is not suitable if you are looking for a larger room

This fan is not suitable if the room size is big or expecting wide coverage. Recommended only if you want to use it for single person in a small room to save space. Hence it returned it back to Good Guys with no hassles.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $80.

Ryan
Ryan

This is perfect

First of all, I can not find the product of Costco, so I leave a review on the product that is as similar as possible.
Wind power and turning rate are thought to vary depending on motor performance.
Basically it is better than a regular fan.
I wouldn't recommend the only baby run around or around.
The fan will fall right before it breaks down.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Rose
RoseRockdale

Pretty good product

It gives out air however i was displeased by the fact that it is not enough to keep the entire room cool during summer. Otherwise...it is a good value for the money since it looks sleek. Thougj, I would say a normal fan would keep the room cooler than this machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Terry
TerryRosebery

Good enough.

I bought it with the thinking that it might be a very good fan as i saw one at my cousins house which wad very good but my one it's not that good. Or may be suitable only for room futted with air conditioning facilities. So please buy it carefully.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Simon
Simon

Good but with some flaws

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Virago
ViragoBRISBANE

OK

Liked the tower construction, makes it easy to store away when not in used or place in most rooms for cooling.
Power output OK. Various modes seem a bit gimmicky and quiet mode not discernibly quieter than other modes.
As others have mentioned, the blue LED display is annoying at night and a poor choice given what is now known about blue light and its effect on sleep. Our unit seems to have lasted longer than most other reviewers. However, the wireless control packed-up pretty quickly which was a shame because it was very useful when it did work.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

T.N
T.NSydney, NSW

Does provide cool air with a good flow

You do feel a cooling sensation with this fan that is more than just pushing air around. It does have longevity issues as we replaced ours within the first 2 months. The most annoying thing about this fan is as another reviewer has mentioned, there are annoying beep sounds when you change any of the functions. This is most irritating overnight. My personal pet hate is that the LCD screen lights up the entire room on changing functions as well. This is terrible when you're using the fan in a room with a child.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
GCEMelbourne

Not working - just short of 2 years old

Was good while it lasted. Warranty was only for 12 months. Judging by other comments here, I guess I'm lucky to have had it last that long. Was dubious about the Kambrook name. And now I remain even more so. I will not buy Kambrook products again and suggest others do not either!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Ivan
IvanRockdale

It was ok

The fan tower was ok. It work well but it a bit noisy because of the motor. The fan has three level. I always turn on level one or two because when I tune on lever three, the motor was so loud. But the good thing is it used small space and look beautiful when compared to normal fan.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

John
JohnSydney

Works well until it doesn't.....seems like a common theme in the reviews

Loved this fan until it stopped working 18 months after purchased. It was nice and quiet but now it is a little too quiet! I hope Kambrook are reading these reviews and fix the reliability of their fans, as when they do work, they are great. Or provide a 24 month warranty.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Beeping Mental!

Fan worked great over last Summer.. pulled it out for this scorching weather and after a few days of use it has become a nuisance. Everytime the LED screen goes into 'sleep' mode the damn thing beeps itself back into action. If it's not the hot weather keeping me awake at night, now its the incessant beeping. It is also changing settings on its own and not responding to the buttons on the machine other than the power. Of course it's just outside of warranty too. Paid $120 for this. Far from impressed.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
ThePeoplesChamp
ThePeoplesChampCanberra Central 2601, ACT

BEWARE - Worthless junk didn't last 3 days before breaking - BEWARE

Bought this fan because it's tall and the fan type is particularly quiet compared to a standard blade fan. Only a few days after purchase the motor started to rattle which is unbearable at night when you're trying to sleep. Will never buy a Kambrook fan again. I returned it and replaced it with a Convair CTF10 which features a solid construction, effective airflow and no gimmicky bright blue screen.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Cgd
Cgdasked

What is the rattling noise every time it turns on? We got it 10 minutes ago, set it up and plugged it in, and there's a horrible noise of something scraping against something. We removed a tiny metal shard from the blade (don't ask me what it was doing there, I don't know either,) and are about to open it up to see what else is stuck on there.
Too early to write a review as we haven't been able to actually test it, but why is a brand new fan covered in loud crap that we have to take out? (Also there's a bunch of different screw types. What the hell?)

CM.Jones
CM.Jonesasked

My machine is really only a year old - it stopped working after 6 months - the fan just doesn’t work I am so so annoyed! I take such good care of it - consistently cleaning and dusting etc and itnbroke just like that. The fan just won’t work but everything else is fine. What should I do?!

GCE

Hello CM Jones. I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with the fan. But I had the same problem. Just short of 2 years my Kambrook KFA837 tower fan stopped working altogether. It was out of Warranty, so the only thing I could do was to buy another one. I bought a Sunbeam FA7250, and I now have 2 of them. So far both of them are working perfectly (fingers crossed). Sorry I can't be of more help than this. Cheers, Gaye.

Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Hi, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Loz
Lozasked

I have had a Kambrook arctice KFA837 for a couple of weeks and it has been awesome. It has been super quite and everything has worked well... However this afternoon the whole fan just started vibrating... I have no idea what is making the whole thing just vibrate. I have tried putting it on a lower speed but it doesn't stop. Please help, it is really annoying and i don't think it is working as well as it was!!!

Ozholly
Ozholly

Sorry I can't help you. You should take it back to where you bought it from and ask for a replacement.

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi Loz, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryStandalone Fans