Kambrook KFA837

Kambrook KFA837

MPN: KAM-KFA837GRY
See the Best Standalone Fans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kambrook

• Power
Kishore
KishoreSouth East Queensland, QLD

This fan is not suitable if you are looking for a larger room

This fan is not suitable if the room size is big or expecting wide coverage. Recommended only if you want to use it for single person in a small room to save space. Hence it returned it back to Good Guys with no hassles.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $80.

Vrajesh
Vrajesh

Perfect Solution for Summer

I am definitely satisfied with the product and does the job as promised, This was the best fan for option as it is not loud and it doesn't occupy space. its a perfect fan for modern style living, Functionality wise it has a very good remote and a space to rest when not needed. I would really recommend the Kambrook brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
SueS
SueSSydney

Quiet and stylish fan

It is a fairly quiet fan that have several speed and wind settings. It is kind of handy with the remote control. It is of a decent height to blow wind across our living room. The Price is reasonable with good quality. The indicator is rather clear from far. When it is not on, it tells us the room temperature for our children bedroom. It is quite stylish looking too.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Ryan
Ryan

This is perfect

First of all, I can not find the product of Costco, so I leave a review on the product that is as similar as possible.
Wind power and turning rate are thought to vary depending on motor performance.
Basically it is better than a regular fan.
I wouldn't recommend the only baby run around or around.
The fan will fall right before it breaks down.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Miki
Miki

good

The fan is good but make noise especially when we sleep can not leave it on. But the function is good such as timing, turning, different levels. And what is better it has remote control is very convenient. I reckon it's not electric saving product and the fan's power is medium.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Rose
RoseRockdale

Pretty good product

It gives out air however i was displeased by the fact that it is not enough to keep the entire room cool during summer. Otherwise...it is a good value for the money since it looks sleek. Thougj, I would say a normal fan would keep the room cooler than this machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Hannah
HannahSydney

Good fan, but bit noisy

I think the power of the fan is good, but it does rattle a bit occasionally which is quite noisy. For the price I think you could get a better fan, but it is not bad. I find the low setting is enough power to keep the bedroom cool in summer, and we put it on a higher setting for the living room.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Malburger
Malburger

Very quiet

I will never go back to pedestal fan after having this tower fan,I like the quietness of this fan,I have it on all night during the hot summer nights and it doesnt annoy anyone. It doesn't take any room and it is very light which makes it easy to move. Having a remote control is s bonus

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Terry
TerryRosebery

Good enough.

I bought it with the thinking that it might be a very good fan as i saw one at my cousins house which wad very good but my one it's not that good. Or may be suitable only for room futted with air conditioning facilities. So please buy it carefully.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Simon
Simon

Good but with some flaws

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Virago
ViragoBRISBANE

OK

Liked the tower construction, makes it easy to store away when not in used or place in most rooms for cooling.
Power output OK. Various modes seem a bit gimmicky and quiet mode not discernibly quieter than other modes.
As others have mentioned, the blue LED display is annoying at night and a poor choice given what is now known about blue light and its effect on sleep. Our unit seems to have lasted longer than most other reviewers. However, the wireless control packed-up pretty quickly which was a shame because it was very useful when it did work.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
T.N
T.NSydney, NSW

Does provide cool air with a good flow

You do feel a cooling sensation with this fan that is more than just pushing air around. It does have longevity issues as we replaced ours within the first 2 months. The most annoying thing about this fan is as another reviewer has mentioned, there are annoying beep sounds when you change any of the functions. This is most irritating overnight. My personal pet hate is that the LCD screen lights up the entire room on changing functions as well. This is terrible when you're using the fan in a room with a child.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Ivan
IvanRockdale

It was ok

The fan tower was ok. It work well but it a bit noisy because of the motor. The fan has three level. I always turn on level one or two because when I tune on lever three, the motor was so loud. But the good thing is it used small space and look beautiful when compared to normal fan.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Vhi
VhiSydney

Good for the bedroom

Had this for a few months, clears a standard bed height pretty well, relatively quiet and has a timer off function which is great. It isn't overly powerful to combat fully hot australian summers (get an air con for that!) but I find it works best in a smaller room, and it can be felt from our bed about 3-4m away. It does feel wobbly on its platform, however I've knocked it by accident a couple of times and it wobbles itself steady again..It isn't vertically adjustable so you can't tilt up or down. It displays the temperature of the room on the dial but I find it isn't very reliable.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Mark
MarkSydney

Good fan - unfortunately it just doesn't last

Bought two of these from JB HiFi (Nov 2015). Great while it works - love the timer function & remote control. Not too noisy if you don't use the high setting. Unfortunately, one fan just stopped working today one month after the warranty expired and not used for 6 months.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
OfficialKambrook

Hi Mark, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Cgd
Cgdasked

What is the rattling noise every time it turns on? We got it 10 minutes ago, set it up and plugged it in, and there's a horrible noise of something scraping against something. We removed a tiny metal shard from the blade (don't ask me what it was doing there, I don't know either,) and are about to open it up to see what else is stuck on there.
Too early to write a review as we haven't been able to actually test it, but why is a brand new fan covered in loud crap that we have to take out? (Also there's a bunch of different screw types. What the hell?)

CM.Jones
CM.Jonesasked

My machine is really only a year old - it stopped working after 6 months - the fan just doesn’t work I am so so annoyed! I take such good care of it - consistently cleaning and dusting etc and itnbroke just like that. The fan just won’t work but everything else is fine. What should I do?!

GCE
GCE

Hello CM Jones. I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with the fan. But I had the same problem. Just short of 2 years my Kambrook KFA837 tower fan stopped working altogether. It was out of Warranty, so the only thing I could do was to buy another one. I bought a Sunbeam FA7250, and I now have 2 of them. So far both of them are working perfectly (fingers crossed). Sorry I can't be of more help than this. Cheers, Gaye.

RachelKambrook

Hi, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Loz
Lozasked

I have had a Kambrook arctice KFA837 for a couple of weeks and it has been awesome. It has been super quite and everything has worked well... However this afternoon the whole fan just started vibrating... I have no idea what is making the whole thing just vibrate. I have tried putting it on a lower speed but it doesn't stop. Please help, it is really annoying and i don't think it is working as well as it was!!!

Ozholly
Ozholly

Sorry I can't help you. You should take it back to where you bought it from and ask for a replacement.

OfficialKambrook

Hi Loz, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryStandalone Fans