Kambrook KFA837

Kambrook KFA837

MPN: KAM-KFA837GRY
See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kambrook

Vrajesh
Vrajesh

Perfect Solution for Summer

I am definitely satisfied with the product and does the job as promised, This was the best fan for option as it is not loud and it doesn't occupy space. its a perfect fan for modern style living, Functionality wise it has a very good remote and a space to rest when not needed. I would really recommend the Kambrook brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
SueS
SueSSydney

Quiet and stylish fan

It is a fairly quiet fan that have several speed and wind settings. It is kind of handy with the remote control. It is of a decent height to blow wind across our living room. The Price is reasonable with good quality. The indicator is rather clear from far. When it is not on, it tells us the room temperature for our children bedroom. It is quite stylish looking too.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Other Standalone Fans

Miki
Miki

good

The fan is good but make noise especially when we sleep can not leave it on. But the function is good such as timing, turning, different levels. And what is better it has remote control is very convenient. I reckon it's not electric saving product and the fan's power is medium.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Hannah
HannahSydney

Good fan, but bit noisy

I think the power of the fan is good, but it does rattle a bit occasionally which is quite noisy. For the price I think you could get a better fan, but it is not bad. I find the low setting is enough power to keep the bedroom cool in summer, and we put it on a higher setting for the living room.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Standalone Fans

Find out how Kambrook KFA837 compares to other Standalone Fans

Malburger
Malburger

Very quiet

I will never go back to pedestal fan after having this tower fan,I like the quietness of this fan,I have it on all night during the hot summer nights and it doesnt annoy anyone. It doesn't take any room and it is very light which makes it easy to move. Having a remote control is s bonus

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Vhi
VhiSydney

Good for the bedroom

Had this for a few months, clears a standard bed height pretty well, relatively quiet and has a timer off function which is great. It isn't overly powerful to combat fully hot australian summers (get an air con for that!) but I find it works best in a smaller room, and it can be felt from our bed about 3-4m away. It does feel wobbly on its platform, however I've knocked it by accident a couple of times and it wobbles itself steady again..It isn't vertically adjustable so you can't tilt up or down. It displays the temperature of the room on the dial but I find it isn't very reliable.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
OzhollyBrisbane

Good value, works well

Just bought the KFA837. It is working fine. A few decibels noisier than the Omega OT600E we also have but seems to pump out a bit more air. Structurally, it is a little more wobbly on its base, otherwise seems solid enough. It has a nice LED panel and has all the features you would need on a portable fan. The instruction booklet does not have any specifications such as wattage, degrees of oscillation, etc.
Inexpensive; does what it is supposed to do.
On low speed it sounds and feels like it could have a lower setting.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Is the new ALDI Bladeless Air Purifier Fan better than the Dyson Pure Cool Desk Fan?

German retail giant ALDI is releasing a bladeless fan and air purifier, due to go on sale as part of its Special Buys program this Saturday 18th November.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Nov 2020
is-the-new-aldi-bladeless-air-purifier-fan-better-than-the-dyson-pure-cool-desk-fan
DVDS19
DVDS19

I'm a big fan.....

I have the KFA837 model and I love it. I have a low profile bed and it is the perfect height. Fan is fairly quiet compared to other fans in its price range and the remote is awesome. Temperature gauge is handy and the fan presets are super nice. I feel like I'm sleeping outside on some of the functions, it's a good thing.
Cost effective, fairly quiet, awesome pre-set functions, strong airflow.
Doesn't feel structurally sturdy, requires a gentle touch.

Other Standalone Fans

Cgd
Cgdasked

What is the rattling noise every time it turns on? We got it 10 minutes ago, set it up and plugged it in, and there's a horrible noise of something scraping against something. We removed a tiny metal shard from the blade (don't ask me what it was doing there, I don't know either,) and are about to open it up to see what else is stuck on there.
Too early to write a review as we haven't been able to actually test it, but why is a brand new fan covered in loud crap that we have to take out? (Also there's a bunch of different screw types. What the hell?)

CM.Jones
CM.Jonesasked

My machine is really only a year old - it stopped working after 6 months - the fan just doesn’t work I am so so annoyed! I take such good care of it - consistently cleaning and dusting etc and itnbroke just like that. The fan just won’t work but everything else is fine. What should I do?!

GCE
GCE

Hello CM Jones. I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with the fan. But I had the same problem. Just short of 2 years my Kambrook KFA837 tower fan stopped working altogether. It was out of Warranty, so the only thing I could do was to buy another one. I bought a Sunbeam FA7250, and I now have 2 of them. So far both of them are working perfectly (fingers crossed). Sorry I can't be of more help than this. Cheers, Gaye.

Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Hi, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Loz
Lozasked

I have had a Kambrook arctice KFA837 for a couple of weeks and it has been awesome. It has been super quite and everything has worked well... However this afternoon the whole fan just started vibrating... I have no idea what is making the whole thing just vibrate. I have tried putting it on a lower speed but it doesn't stop. Please help, it is really annoying and i don't think it is working as well as it was!!!

Ozholly

Sorry I can't help you. You should take it back to where you bought it from and ask for a replacement.

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi Loz, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryStandalone Fans