Kambrook KFA837

Kambrook KFA837

MPN: KAM-KFA837GRY
See the Best Standalone Fans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kambrook

Peta
PetaSydney, NSW

Total Failure. Waste Of Money.

I purchased the 90cmc tall Kambrook Artic Cooling Advantage for my small 8 square metre home office.
I don't understand why there's a temperature display when it shows the 27° room temperature before I turned the power on and continues to show 27° after running it for over 70 minutes. All it does is to circulate the hot air.
I have to sit within 50cms of it to feel the breeze it creates, but all it's doing is to circulate the hot air. I'm literally sitting here sweating. To say it's totally useless is a compliment. What a waste of money, when my ceiling fan is more effective.
I feel they have described their product fraudulently and when using terms like "Artic Cooling Advantage", it falsely advertises their product.

Purchased in December 2020 at The Good Guys for $99.

after a year has issues & stops working - confirmed

Stay clear from buying this fan. Rapidly switches modes by itself and makes that annoying beeping sound constantly. Complete and utter trash. Won't be buying any kambrook products ever again.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $89.

Herbert63
Herbert63Perth, WA

Might be a faulty individual model but....

The fan sparked and stopped working the second time it was plugged in. I will be taking it back today. I couldn’t recommend this, it didn’t even last three hours!

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $129.

Vrajesh
Vrajesh

Perfect Solution for Summer

I am definitely satisfied with the product and does the job as promised, This was the best fan for option as it is not loud and it doesn't occupy space. its a perfect fan for modern style living, Functionality wise it has a very good remote and a space to rest when not needed. I would really recommend the Kambrook brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

SueS
SueSSydney

Quiet and stylish fan

It is a fairly quiet fan that have several speed and wind settings. It is kind of handy with the remote control. It is of a decent height to blow wind across our living room. The Price is reasonable with good quality. The indicator is rather clear from far. When it is not on, it tells us the room temperature for our children bedroom. It is quite stylish looking too.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Miki
Miki

good

The fan is good but make noise especially when we sleep can not leave it on. But the function is good such as timing, turning, different levels. And what is better it has remote control is very convenient. I reckon it's not electric saving product and the fan's power is medium.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Hannah
HannahSydney

Good fan, but bit noisy

I think the power of the fan is good, but it does rattle a bit occasionally which is quite noisy. For the price I think you could get a better fan, but it is not bad. I find the low setting is enough power to keep the bedroom cool in summer, and we put it on a higher setting for the living room.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Malburger
Malburger

Very quiet

I will never go back to pedestal fan after having this tower fan,I like the quietness of this fan,I have it on all night during the hot summer nights and it doesnt annoy anyone. It doesn't take any room and it is very light which makes it easy to move. Having a remote control is s bonus

Date PurchasedMay 2016
GCEMelbourne

Not working - just short of 2 years old

Was good while it lasted. Warranty was only for 12 months. Judging by other comments here, I guess I'm lucky to have had it last that long. Was dubious about the Kambrook name. And now I remain even more so. I will not buy Kambrook products again and suggest others do not either!

Date PurchasedJan 2016

John
JohnSydney

Works well until it doesn't.....seems like a common theme in the reviews

Loved this fan until it stopped working 18 months after purchased. It was nice and quiet but now it is a little too quiet! I hope Kambrook are reading these reviews and fix the reliability of their fans, as when they do work, they are great. Or provide a 24 month warranty.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Beeping Mental!

Fan worked great over last Summer.. pulled it out for this scorching weather and after a few days of use it has become a nuisance. Everytime the LED screen goes into 'sleep' mode the damn thing beeps itself back into action. If it's not the hot weather keeping me awake at night, now its the incessant beeping. It is also changing settings on its own and not responding to the buttons on the machine other than the power. Of course it's just outside of warranty too. Paid $120 for this. Far from impressed.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
ThePeoplesChamp
ThePeoplesChampCanberra Central 2601, ACT

BEWARE - Worthless junk didn't last 3 days before breaking - BEWARE

Bought this fan because it's tall and the fan type is particularly quiet compared to a standard blade fan. Only a few days after purchase the motor started to rattle which is unbearable at night when you're trying to sleep. Will never buy a Kambrook fan again. I returned it and replaced it with a Convair CTF10 which features a solid construction, effective airflow and no gimmicky bright blue screen.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Find out how Kambrook KFA837 compares to other Standalone Fans

Stop working after two years.

Bought this fan two years ago. We only use the fan during summer days, all of a sudden it just stopped working. Went to Harvey Norman to checked if it's still under warranty, unfortunately it was'nt anymore. Sad to say I have to purchase another fan. Did'nt expect that this fan will only last for just two years.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Not even 3 days old

Bought the fan due to how quiet it is and powerful and does the job at keeping you cool. 3rd day starts making a ticking noise. Turn it off and back on and now doesn't work at all. Spins side to side but the fan just doesn't work. How are you expected to sell a product that doesn't last 3 days. Pretty annoyed.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
RachelKambrook

Hi Jay - customer service would like to discuss this with you in more detail, can you please contact the customer service team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you, the Kambrook team.

Vhi
VhiSydney

Good for the bedroom

Had this for a few months, clears a standard bed height pretty well, relatively quiet and has a timer off function which is great. It isn't overly powerful to combat fully hot australian summers (get an air con for that!) but I find it works best in a smaller room, and it can be felt from our bed about 3-4m away. It does feel wobbly on its platform, however I've knocked it by accident a couple of times and it wobbles itself steady again..It isn't vertically adjustable so you can't tilt up or down. It displays the temperature of the room on the dial but I find it isn't very reliable.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Cgd
Cgdasked

What is the rattling noise every time it turns on? We got it 10 minutes ago, set it up and plugged it in, and there's a horrible noise of something scraping against something. We removed a tiny metal shard from the blade (don't ask me what it was doing there, I don't know either,) and are about to open it up to see what else is stuck on there.
Too early to write a review as we haven't been able to actually test it, but why is a brand new fan covered in loud crap that we have to take out? (Also there's a bunch of different screw types. What the hell?)

CM.Jones
CM.Jonesasked

My machine is really only a year old - it stopped working after 6 months - the fan just doesn’t work I am so so annoyed! I take such good care of it - consistently cleaning and dusting etc and itnbroke just like that. The fan just won’t work but everything else is fine. What should I do?!

GCE

Hello CM Jones. I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with the fan. But I had the same problem. Just short of 2 years my Kambrook KFA837 tower fan stopped working altogether. It was out of Warranty, so the only thing I could do was to buy another one. I bought a Sunbeam FA7250, and I now have 2 of them. So far both of them are working perfectly (fingers crossed). Sorry I can't be of more help than this. Cheers, Gaye.

RachelKambrook

Hi, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Loz
Lozasked

I have had a Kambrook arctice KFA837 for a couple of weeks and it has been awesome. It has been super quite and everything has worked well... However this afternoon the whole fan just started vibrating... I have no idea what is making the whole thing just vibrate. I have tried putting it on a lower speed but it doesn't stop. Please help, it is really annoying and i don't think it is working as well as it was!!!

Ozholly
Ozholly

Sorry I can't help you. You should take it back to where you bought it from and ask for a replacement.

OfficialKambrook

Hi Loz, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryStandalone Fans