Kambrook KFA624

Kambrook KFA624

MPN: KFA624BLK
See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kambrook

4.3
  • Power

Powerful fan, not designed for maintenance

Fan is stable and powerful. Had for about 4 years, still going. Unfortunately not designed for maintenance - could have used clips instead of screws and nuts on a narrow strip - paint were stripped to access blades for cleaning. Decent build otherwise.

Purchased in June 2017 for $99.00.

Michael
MichaelSydney

perfect for hot days and nights

bought this fan because my old one broke.
always a difficult decision for me how much to spend on a fan because you don't need the whole year and i didnt wanted to spend hundreds and hundreds of $.
anyway i choose this one and it done in the past months a great job. didnt broke down like my old one after a couple of months.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Other Standalone Fans

Mashi
Mashi2300

Loud motor but otherwise ok.

This is the fan to buy if you rarely have hot nights or your air con breaks. Due to the loud noise, you wouldn’t want to use it regularly but it’s good to keep as a spare in the cupboard. Because it’s a floor fan, you may need to elevate it for efficient air flow but it is quite powerful on the highest variable setting.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Leckie
Leckie

Very powerful and well made

Bought this fan today after reading lots of good reviews. We are using it to push air conditioned air from our main living area to down a hallway / into bedrooms - works really well and looks good. Seems really well built and robust. It's pretty loud on high, but on med or low the sound is fine - on high the amount of air it blows is very impressive. So far really happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Standalone Fans

Find out how Kambrook KFA624 compares to other Standalone Fans

vineet
vineetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and powerful

I purchased this fan today and was impressed by it. I placed the fan in front of my balcony door and it circulated strong air in an entire hall. The sound is high on high speed and I have not tried it on lower speeds so far. But, this does not matter to me as I needed the fan which actually circulates air properly..

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Garry M
Garry M

Jet Blast Performer

Late booking at a Caravan Park over Xmas / N/Yr put us in full sun with high temps.
Needed a high velocity fan that would give a high thrust of air movement through the van's awning.
Bought this based on the metal angled edged cupped fan blade design.
It's done the job with ease, very powerful unit even on low. Yes makes some noise especially on II & III setting, but remember its pumping some decent volumes of air. This Fan would also blast through a house pergola or say 6 X 9 meter shed.

Andrew H
Andrew HCairns

Amazingly powered!

I live in hot, humid Cairns! I use this fan to pump fresh air into my house. It is very powerful, even on the low setting! I would highly recommend this.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Is the new ALDI Bladeless Air Purifier Fan better than the Dyson Pure Cool Desk Fan?

German retail giant ALDI is releasing a bladeless fan and air purifier, due to go on sale as part of its Special Buys program this Saturday 18th November.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Nov 2020
is-the-new-aldi-bladeless-air-purifier-fan-better-than-the-dyson-pure-cool-desk-fan
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
tryingtobehelpful
tryingtobehelpfulAU

Moves a lot of Air

We have a portable air conditioner but we would prefer to just pump cold air in to the house when we can. We looked at the Vornado but decided, although it looks really tech, we couldn't justify a fan that cost $280. We decided to try this Kambrook one, 'cause it looked like it would pass through a lot of air and if it didn't work well it was only $85. We are very impressed with this; it passes a lot of air through even on low.
Passes a lot of air through. Reasonable price.
A little noisy on high speed

Other Standalone Fans

wayne t.
wayne t.asked

Hi I was just wondering how to hard wire my kambrook fan the switch is faulty and my warranty is out of date

donsgood
donsgoodasked

Would this be suitable for a bedroom, if the fan sat on a chest of drawers pointing down at the bed?

We use it in the bedroom and it works very well. It might be a bit noisy on high if you were trying to sleep, but it doesn't need to be on high. We use it in the open door to the balcony to blow in the cooler air.

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi Donsgood - Kambrook does not recommend this fan be placed on a chest of drawers as it is a floor fan.

Perhaps a pedestal fan would be more suitable for your needs. Alternatively, our new KFA839GRY tower fan may suit. It is 116cm in height and has a remote control, making it ideal for taller style beds. See http://www.kambrook.com.au/in-the-home/cooling.html

For further assistance, contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryStandalone Fans