Kambrook KCE75

• Safety
  • Smell Yes (1) · No (0)

Beanthings

BeanthingsSydney

Smells bad and not very warm

Omits a strange odor when on. A friend has had one for months, I noticed it smelled strange and thought maybe it was only theirs. I bought a new one, I noticed even before turning it on it had that smell. Turned on, it fills the room with the unnatural odor. I tried to get used to it and used for 3 days but it was horrible and noticed by guests. Its not very warm, the heat it does produce feels uncomfortable and unnatural, it does not glow, and although the round shape is novel, it doesnt look good in the house, it looks cheap and temporary. I really wanted to like this robot looking heater, but have to say im disappointed.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $49.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Smell Yes

Surbhi

SurbhiSydney

Good

Good for the price paid. It's been 11minths & working well. Need to be on a straight surface otherwise it stops working it's annoying sometimes but I guess it's for the security. Works well if you are looking for a personal heater. Won't work well for a big room.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
JohnW

JohnWMelbourne

Ok but not great

This little heater does what its meant to do, it is being used to heat up our bedroom in about 10 minutes before getting up, my wife loves it for the cold early mornings while she does her makeup. Personally, for the price wise I think its not too bad, wouldnt use it for the living room though.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
oliver

oliverCanberra

Not a bad little unit!

Good little basic heater. Nice design and good safety features it cuts out of knocked over. Not too noisy and the heat is pretty good without being overpowering if you're close. Solid choice for small spaces or taking the chill off in a small room. Would be good for a bathroom.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Pie141

Pie141AU

It's OK. Not amazing

I've encountered this heater before when staying with a friend. His one had developed a rattle in the fan, but it did keep us warm during a cold winter night. When I saw it in the shops I thought I'd give it a go. Well it rattles! Is that coincidence or is this a problem with this heater? It puts out a modest amount of heat for it's rating and is quiet (apart from a rattling fan). Not really worth the 49 bucks tho.