MPN: KAM-KFA213WHT
See the Best Standalone Fans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kambrook

3.0
    Kat
    KatSydney, NSW

Light, easy to use and quiet

I bought this fan as I wanted a plastic one (yes, plastic!) because in the past metal ones ended up rusting (esp if you are in humid weather!). This was a simple minimalistic design which I liked. It was easy to assemble and the control to change the speed setting is easy to use. It is quiet and I use it in my son's bedroom. I haven't had any issues with it (and I bought this last year from the Good Guys).

Date Purchased
    Melissa E
    Melissa EMelbourne

Terrible fan

Worked only for one summer tried using it again recently and it keeps tripping my safety switch I thought I would get much longer out of this fan.
    It's dust free and hasn't been damaged so I'm thinking it's something in the wiring.
    I chose Kambrook because it's a known brand

Date Purchased
    cairnswk
    cairnswkFar North Queensland, QLD

Kambrook Artic 40cm desk fan KFA213

This is a small cheap desk fan but does not have good powerful airflow for a 40cm blade.
    While it has swivel capabilities it does not have ability to be lowered beyond its 90 degree horizontal.
    You'll get a reasonable (but not totally good ) breeze flow about 6 feet away from yourself and it will create some flow in a smallish room, but it was not the fan I was really after.
    Somewhat disappointed with my purchase here in the tropics.

See all Kambrook KFA210 / KFA211 / KFA213 reviews