Kambrook KFA413

Kambrook KFA413

MPN: KAM-KFA413WHT
See the Best Standalone Fans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kambrook

• Power
Kelli W.
Kelli W.

Will NOT buy again

Bought this fan less then 12 months ago, and it started making a tapping noise so ha to take it off rotate, then all of a sudden it just STOPS, and the top of the fan where the motor is, was HOT.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $40.

Super impressed
Super impressedBeaudesert

Disappointed....

I purchase two of these fans less than 12 months and initially they did a fantastic job. One is about to be returned as on high it is generating less airflow than the other on low. Unless you are sitting a metre from it, it is a waste of power.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
ww101
ww101Melbourne

Loud

This claims to be quiet, which is what I wanted for the bedroom. They need to look up 'quiet' in the dictionary because this isn't it, it emits a loud sound that would definitely disturb sleep so I'm going to try and return it. this will be the second fan that I'm returning because the manufacturer's claims of 'quiet' are obvious fabrications.
Look
Not quiet.

miss m78
miss m78Canberra

Disappointed

We bought two of these as we thought Kambrook would make a better quality fan than the generic brands. Unfortunately both of these (one in particular) emit a terrible burning smell which we believe to be ozone.
The smell is bad enough that we cannot use the fans in rooms with the windows and door closed.
As we purchased these fans for use in our bedroom (I'm pregnant) and our 2 year old's room, this is less than ideal. I am also concerned about the health implications of breathing the fumes.

We will try to return them, but I'm reluctant to take home any more of these fans after this experience.

Emits a strong burning smell.

Standalone Fans

Find out how Kambrook KFA413 compares to other Standalone Fans

Bronwyn
Bronwynasked

Do they both have a remote control?

Annie M
Annie M

Hi Bronwyn, the fans I bought have not got remote controls.

Markwa
Markwa

Nope.

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi Bronwyn - as Shelley M and Markwa have mentioned, the KFA413 does not include a remote control.

Perhaps Kambrook's tower fans would be of interest? The KFA839GRY and KFA837GRY tower fans both come with a remote control. See http://www.kambrook.com.au/in-the-home/cooling/tower.html

For further assistance, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryStandalone Fans