Kambrook KFA413

Kambrook KFA413

MPN: KAM-KFA413WHT
See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kambrook

Renee J
Renee JHobart, TAS

Great, does the job!

We got this fan for Christmas after getting sick of our old fam being so loud (made a clicking sound). This fan is great - easy to maneuver; easy to reach over and turn speed up and down in the dark and is reasonably quiet with a smooth sound (no clicking!).

Date PurchasedDec 2017
nicecatch2
nicecatch2Sydney, NSW

Good price and design.

I bought this fan on the 25th January 2018 and I've only had it for a week, but I'm more than happy with it so far. I bought a cheap fan before i bought this one but it developed a problem after only a week. This Kambrook fan is very quiet, it is a good design, and a lot better quality than the $17 cheap fan i bought earlier. It has a nice dial which goes around the stem, which i like. I have the black color one which i bought at BigW, and i do like the black color. I think it's worth paying a bit extra for.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Other Standalone Fans

sconna
sconnaAU

Excellent fan

Bought this in a recent heat wave in Brisbane. thank God I did as this seems to give out so much breeze from even the low settings. had never seen this one before in the shops but I got the last one in the store.
not too expensive, easy to put together and doesn't mind been left on all day
Very reliable, inexpensive, and works very well. Even the low setting pumps out a whole lot of breeze. very good on a hot day as i bought it in middle on 30c plus heat wave in qld.
Nothing cant fault it

Bronwyn
Bronwynasked

Do they both have a remote control?

Annie M
Annie M

Hi Bronwyn, the fans I bought have not got remote controls.

Markwa
Markwa

Nope.

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi Bronwyn - as Shelley M and Markwa have mentioned, the KFA413 does not include a remote control.

Perhaps Kambrook's tower fans would be of interest? The KFA839GRY and KFA837GRY tower fans both come with a remote control. See http://www.kambrook.com.au/in-the-home/cooling/tower.html

For further assistance, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryStandalone Fans