Kambrook Speed Serve KFP60

Kambrook Speed Serve KFP60

Mazzystars

Mazzystars

So Far, So Good!

We bought this as we very often make a frittata-type slice, packed full of grated veggies. This worked really well to alleviate the tedium of endless manual grating, despite my scepticism! Carrots, sweet potato, zucchini all good. It was easy to use and wash too. Haven't yet tried it on cheese but I have high hopes.

dallywallyMacksville

Kambrook Electric Grater

I purchased this product last year at woolies. It works very well for grating cheese & carrot. As for the chopping, shredding or slicing, it is useless. I tried to dice onions in it & they turned to mush. Lettuce was mush as well. If you only need it for grating, it is ideal.

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi Dallywally, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

MichelleSouthwest, VIC

Terrible

Hand grating is far more efficient and effective. I would not buy the product again. You need to push too hard and the graining just ends up as mush I am going to see if we can return the unit. I would have expected better from a well known brand name.
Not much at all.
Useless

Tam

TamBrisbane

Kambrook , Speed Serve food processor

I received the above recently for my birthday and it is next to useless. I tried slicing cabbage, but it didn't seem to like that very much, most of the cabbage got stuck and very little actually came out of the business end. I then tried to finely grate some ginger but with much the same result. I'm going to try to get a refund.
It states on the box that the item has been tested for ten days, but I very much doubt that it was tested with any vegetables at all
nothing
It is not powerful enough to do what it is claimed to be able to do

andy.horsburgh
andy.horsburgh

Maggie99

Maggie99AU

Not too bad

This could be a really handy product with minor tweaks

The Kambrook Speed Serve looks good, is easy to assemble and disassemble and wash and store and well priced. The big snag is that the stainless drums are pretty blunt even compared to my hand held grater. You have to press down really hard to get the job done and some remains wrapped around the drum. I tried, the fine drum and the larger one and used peeled sweet potato and carrots May be I just got a dud and others are sharp. I am rather disappointed.
Good wide feeding chute and easy to assemble, disassemble and store
Blunt grater edges.

DEBBIE

DEBBIEasked

Do you still sell them

Michelle

Sorry Debbie, we bought the product and would not recommend anyone else buy the product. Thanks

Vangel

Vangelasked

Hi,where l can buy, give me some website

dallywally

Hi, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. I am sure they will be able to give you a list of stores that still sell this item.

Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Hi Vangel - you can view the retailers where Kambrook is stocked here http://www.kambrook.com.au/retailers - alternatively, feel free to contact the customer service team on 1300 139 798 for further assistance. Thanks, the Kambrook team.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives