Kambrook Speed Serve KFP60

Kambrook Speed Serve KFP60

So Far, So Good!

We bought this as we very often make a frittata-type slice, packed full of grated veggies. This worked really well to alleviate the tedium of endless manual grating, despite my scepticism! Carrots, sweet potato, zucchini all good. It was easy to use and wash too. Haven't yet tried it on cheese but I have high hopes.

Kambrook Electric Grater

I purchased this product last year at woolies. It works very well for grating cheese & carrot. As for the chopping, shredding or slicing, it is useless. I tried to dice onions in it & they turned to mush. Lettuce was mush as well. If you only need it for grating, it is ideal.

Hi Dallywally, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Terrible

Hand grating is far more efficient and effective. I would not buy the product again. You need to push too hard and the graining just ends up as mush I am going to see if we can return the unit. I would have expected better from a well known brand name.
Not much at all.
Useless

Kambrook , Speed Serve food processor

I received the above recently for my birthday and it is next to useless. I tried slicing cabbage, but it didn't seem to like that very much, most of the cabbage got stuck and very little actually came out of the business end. I then tried to finely grate some ginger but with much the same result. I'm going to try to get a refund.
It states on the box that the item has been tested for ten days, but I very much doubt that it was tested with any vegetables at all
nothing
It is not powerful enough to do what it is claimed to be able to do

I agree. Just bought one. Tried to slice lettuce and a firm tomato and they both got mashed. Lebanese cucumber barely sliced and it struggled to shred or grate a carrot. Most of the food ends up inside or around the blade. I only paid $20 but I'm thinking of taking it back.

Not too bad

I was a bit reluctant to purchase this as I had bought the Tefal Fresh Express last year and it turned out to be such a dud that it had to be returned. This product isn't too bad though. To use it's basically the same set up as the Tefal but you hold it on an angle and the motor has a bit more power which makes a difference. However, you do have to use a bit of force when pushing down on the food but once I worked this out I managed to grate zucchinis and carrots in no time. I didn't have much success with an onion but that may have been more the user (me!) rather than the machine so I'll give that another go. I think if the graters were sharper not so much force would be needed. Some but not too much food gets caught between the rotating drums. However, like the Tefal it needs an on/off switch not a hold down button to operate. But overall, not too bad and I'll be keeping this one.
Looks good and is easy to clean
Needs an on/off switch and sharper graters

This could be a really handy product with minor tweaks

The Kambrook Speed Serve looks good, is easy to assemble and disassemble and wash and store and well priced. The big snag is that the stainless drums are pretty blunt even compared to my hand held grater. You have to press down really hard to get the job done and some remains wrapped around the drum. I tried, the fine drum and the larger one and used peeled sweet potato and carrots May be I just got a dud and others are sharp. I am rather disappointed.
Good wide feeding chute and easy to assemble, disassemble and store
Blunt grater edges.

Hi,where l can buy, give me some website
Hi, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. I am sure they will be able to give you a list of stores that still sell this item.Hi Vangel - you can view the retailers where Kambrook is stocked here http://www.kambrook.com.au/retailers - alternatively, feel free to contact the customer service team on 1300 139 798 for further assistance. Thanks, the Kambrook team.

Speed Serve KFP60