Kambrook KHM10

Kambrook KHM10

MPN: KAM-KHM10WHT

Poor in every way

I prefer to have a hand mixer rather than a larger mixmaster and over the years have had a few. The kambrook is the worst I've ever had. It was given to me as a gift - it has such a short cord (less than a metre) so is useless without an extension lead. It didn't last a year and I'd only use it a couple of times a month so a very poor investment. Don't bother with a kambrook mixer!

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Maida

MaidaSydney

6 years old and still going strong

I bought this mixer seven years ago. I made heaps of cakes and never let me down. Still going strong. I am very happy with it. But it is time to buy stand mixer which makes food mixing much easier.
Overall it is good mixer but only downside is if you are into regular dough mixing then you will need something more powerfull.

janwarlow

janwarlowQueensland, 4157

Cheap And Not So Cheerful

For a cheap product it does an adequate job. It does seem flimsy and the power cord is so short you have to use an extension cable. It does not vibrate much and sometimes the beaters do not come out. I wish I had spent a bit more on another mixer.

Malcolm42

Malcolm42SYDNEY

Poor, flimsy.

Flimsy, beater removal difficult - the attachment sockets fall apart even when careful, as a result the beaters don't stay in. Kitchen equipment needs to be robust and this is anything but. This was bought as a present and you can imagine the disappointment. I will not be bothering to look at Kambrook products in future. Spend the money and buy a product that works.
It looks like an electric beater
A waste of money. Flimsy.

walaswalas

walaswalas

Good

This is a Light weight mixer. therefore easy to handle. Can be used by older people since it does not vibrate your arm and operates smoothly.
Low energy consumption is a major advantage
This machine is easy to rest on table when you pause mixing ( Horizontal rest. This enables you to extract last bit of the mix or you can allow the mix to dripp on to the mixing container (this is the most atractive advantage of any one who love baking.
Light weight
Low energy consumption
Easy to rest on table when you finish mixing ( Horizontal rest)
High noice when mixing rough doughs
Mixing blades are not tall enough

BrianB

BrianBasked

My mixer has no slow speed. It is flat out on the first speed setting and just gets faster the further up the speed settings you go. So everything you beat is sprayed everywhere. Is this normal or is it a fault on my mixer?
Don't need the boost button - it goes flat out all the time.

Luludol
Luludol

I think that is normal - sorry to be the bearer of bad news. It’s a rubbish appliance. If it’s new perhaps you can return it for a refund. I bought a breville one which has been great. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives