Kambrook KKE620RED

4.2

Chris O

Chris OMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

4 years of constant use and still going strong

I bought this kettle about 4 years ago and use it 4-5 times a day.
That's 7000+ operations and it has never failed to work.
The thumb operated hinged lid makes it easy to fill (one hand on the kettle, one of the tap).
Love the red colour.
It has a concealed element which makes it safer to use but is a bit noisy.

Purchased in May 2016 at Harvey Norman.

Noise Level
Andre L

Andre LSydney, NSW

Keeps interrupting on its own

We have this kettle as part of a furnished house rental. It's terrible! It stops boiling before it's finished. And it won't start unless we hold the lever down for a minute or two!

Purchased in March 2020.

Shirl M

Shirl MAU

Kettle

I like that this kettle is cordless and red in colour. It fits easily on the bench. Ir boils quikly. And very easy to clean. I would recommend this to most people . Price is very reasonable and available at most shops. It has lasted 2 years so far. I would buy another one

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Electric Kettles

Find out how Kambrook KKE620RED compares to other Electric Kettles

Marta

MartaPerth, Western Australia

Excellent product!

I bought this beautifully designed red kettle at Harvey Norman Store. It has 1.7l capacity, is light, boils water quickly and is reasonably quiet. This kettle is a great addition to my other red appliances and looks really good in the kitchen. I absolutely love it! Would recommend it to everyone.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
BJW

BJWIpswich

Good Kettle

Its a good kettle and really good value. It boils reasonably fast and isn't too loud. Has a good bright colour and stands out in the kitchen. Its an overall good kettle.