Kambrook 1.5 BPA Free Glass KKE760CLR

Kambrook 1.5 BPA Free Glass KKE760CLR (page 2)

VerifiedMPNs:3071, 420347, KKE760CLR and KKE760CLRKT260
3.0

51 reviews · Statistics

41%20%39%
Noise Level
Best Kettles
See the Best Kettles in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Samantha
SamanthaMelbourne7 posts

Beanie
BeanieWAPerth, WA

Rusted at ring of base

Got this for one month, had to cleanse it every week as stain built up very quickly at the base. Just saw today the ring gap at the base rusted! Impossible to clean it as the gap is only about 5mm wide. Going to return to the shop we purchased from later today! Moreover, the spout is too big, when I filled water into general plastic bottle, it spilled everywhere! Very disappointed. Not recommend to have this.

Sal B
Sal BTASHobart, TAS4 posts

Best kettle we have had so far

Bought this kettle from Good Guys last week and so far very happy. Easy to fill and pour and clear measures on side. Quieter than other kettles we have had. Easy to clean. Boils well before turning off. Water tastes better. We had stainless before but with plastic measure which started to break down and tainted water. It also looks good. Hoping it keeps giving such good service.

Rose
RoseVictoria2 posts

Bought this kettle June 2017

Bought this kettle over others because was smaller and not bulky. It is quiet and boils quickly. It does tend to boil for a longer time than other kettles. I thought it was beautiful but that look is gone on the very first boil when the heating plate stains on first use. It is 1 August and looks dirty and old. This is disappointing for an otherwise VG kettle. I don't enjoy the look of it. Mum had a glass kettle and u didn't see any staining even years later.

Kambrook
Kambrook   DM

Hi Rose, please contact the customer service team on 1300 139 798 on how to remove the stains. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Marouda
Marouda3 posts

Chez
ChezGosford7 posts

Very happy with Kambrook glass jug/kettle

Bought this glass kettle/electric jug because it was lighter in weight and not as large and bulky looking as it's competitors.

Comes to the boil very quickly and not as noisey as my previous plastic style jug. It does however stay on the boil for longer than any of my previous electric jugs but this is not an issue.

Very happy with this purchase and it looks great in the kitchen too.

The only thing to consider when buying a glass jug is that you can see any staining that may appear on the stainless steel base. To clean this away I simply boil water with a touch of fresh lime juice and then rinse.

JRos
JRosWellington4 posts

Works well and looks good

I really like this electric jug. It is the first glass kettle I have owned, and it is useful being able to see exactly how much water there is and to see the water coming to the boil. I don't find it particularly noisy, and it is light in weight and easy to fill and use.

Michelle
MichelleQueanbeyan3 posts

A good kettle

I bought this kettle after reading the reviews on this page. It's a nice kettle. Does what it needs to do with no funny tasting water. Another reviewer commended on the on light only being on one side so it is designed for right handers, but that's a minor issue. It takes 3 minutes and 45 seconds to boil 6 cups of water. Not sure if that makes it a rapid boil, but it's not too bad. After buying it a visited a friend who also has this kettle and they said they were happy with it. I've only had it for a few weeks but we are happy with our purchase.

Chris
Chris2 posts

Excellent product

I bought this ketle back in September 2015 - so pleased with it that I also bought one for my daughter for a Christmas present. One minor annoyance is that it takes about 12 seconds to turn off after being fully boiled. You can observe this of course because of the glass sides.

C. Mifsud
C. Mifsud4 posts

It leaks

bought this kettle 16 days ago, boils very fast and hot, but has leaked from the base since I got it, it actually cropped very hot water on my husbands foot, which is very dangerous. It looks good and really like the size of it as it's not too big and bulky looking. But just concerned about the continuing leaking of water.

Kambrook
Kambrook   DM

Hi C.Mifsud - please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

ovenbaked