Kambrook KMO400

Kambrook KMO400 Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Genie

Genieasked

I Have a KM0400 Serial Number 152400309 is this on the Recall List ?

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Just found the recall for the microwave we have KMO400 little white sticker 1035 serial number 02111901002114. are we still able to be honored it if we return it back to place of purchase

Andrew B
Andrew B

You should still be able to.

Michael Shannon

Michael Shannonasked

hi i have a kambrook microwave KMO400 with a 315mm glass turntable so just wondering if you have a turntable this size and how much will it be ty

Lyn
Lyn

I’m not quite sure what you are asking. Are u asking how much is a replacement glass turntable? If so I think you will have to contact Kambrook.

Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Hi Michael - please contact 1300 139 798 or askus@kambrook.com.au for spare part enquiries.

Thanks, the Kambrook team

Mel

Melasked

Hi I’ve just noticed my kambrook microwave is on batch 2011. And it is subject on safety recall. What do I need to do?

Spiderlilyasked

I have only just discovered that this this model is subject to a safety recall, I believe mine to be one of the batch numbers affected. What should I do?

Spiderlily

I returned the microwave to KMart where the person on the Service Desk checked the Serial Number, checked the computer and then offered me $20.00! After what seemed like several minutes of stunned silence I said 'that's not right' and pointed out the terms on the recall notice. She made a phone call, came back and said that I WAS entitled to a replacement or refund but as there were no Kambrook microwaves in stock, I would have to take store credit. INSISTED that I take store credit! I am not happy about this. This was not a change-of-mind situation, this was a RECALLED product. I am now stuck with $119 worth of store credit for a shop I very rarely shop in and I am without a microwave! Very disappointing experience.

Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Hi, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798 to explain the situation, they may be able to assist. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives